The Following WW sign up and Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
1. Gwenevre
2. LeTitsNow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.Romoret
6. SOV
7. Allie
8. WTF
9. PrincessButterCup
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13. Cyndia
16. Fancy
17. Promethean
18. Rojo
19. DocE
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24. Chillbo

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
@hedgiehog said she could run with less people, but I believe she had an internet issue pop up...
Yeah. It's probably best to postpone for a while. Lightning hit my trailer and killed my internet. Mediacom isn't sending anyone out until August 4th. All of my stuff for the game is online and my phone is not cooperating with the SDN app. Sorry guys. I'll update if I get internet sooner.

Yeah. It's probably best to postpone for a while. Lightning hit my trailer and killed my internet. Mediacom isn't sending anyone out until August 4th. All of my stuff for the game is online and my phone is not cooperating with the SDN app. Sorry guys. I'll update if I get internet sooner.
I have disappoint.

Hope things work out though, we will survive

The old "lighting hit my trailer and killed my internet" excuse? Couldn;t you come up with something more original than that? :p

Reactions: 10 users
The old "lighting hit my trailer and killed my internet" excuse? Couldn;t you come up with something more original than that? :p
My puppy ate my modem? Is that a better one? I'm on my vacation right now and was planning on watching Netflix while working on some crafts. I really miss my internet. On the plus side none of the other appliances were damaged and we got all the lights working after fiddling with the circuit breaker. It was pretty worrying for a while.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My puppy ate my modem? Is that a better one? I'm on my vacation right now and was planning on watching Netflix while working on some crafts. I really miss my internet. On the plus side none of the other appliances were damaged and we got all the lights working after fiddling with the circuit breaker. It was pretty worrying for a while.

Hack into someone else's wifi. I'm sure there are options in the trailerhood. ;)

My internet at home here at school involves using my phone as a hotspot. So, yeah. I feel ya. Glad no one was hurt. Will be eager to play whenever things are going more smoothly for you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yikes sorry to hear that hedgie! Glad you got your lights back on, and hope it all gets fixed up soon.. because life without netflix is probably a fate worse than death.

I'm back from vacation, so I can play whenever this gets up and running.

1. Gwenevre
2. LeTitsNow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.Romoret
6. SOV
7. Allie
8. WTF
9. PrincessButterCup
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13. Cyndia
15. Jilary
16. Fancy
17. Promethean
18. Rojo
19. DocE
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24. Chillbo

Reactions: 2 users
Roles are out. Let me know if you didn't get one. I lied about the start up post. I'm leaving work and going to sleep.

*****BREAKING NEWS*****
Joe Carroll has escaped federal custody. He is believed to be armed and incredibly dangerous. Carroll was convicted of murdering 14 college aged women. If you are aware of his whereabouts please contact the FBI. Do not attempt to approach him.

It is now night 1. That's right there is no day 1. The FBI has no mayors. If you've ever watched The Following you will see that the prevailing theme is the FBI team in charge of locating Carroll fails to communicate with each other. That means no pming unless you have been told you are able to. Fear not, there are ways of communicating in this game.

The night deadline will be 8 pm and then we will have a really long day cycle to get back on track.

Night 1 deadline: 8 pm CST

1. @Gwenevre
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @Romoret
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @allieh8607
8. @WhtsThFrequency
9. @PrincessButterCup
10. @WildZoo
11. @Mad Jack
12. @Rogert
13. @Cyndia
14. @Jilary
15. @fancymylotus
16. @Promethean
17. @thedrjojo
18. @DocEspana
19. @Zensing
20. @Lupin21
21. @Flim Flam Man
22. @touchpause13
23. @Chillbo Baggins

Me this morning when I realized I've had a role for 9 hours now
tumblr_m8ggfqUN0R1r85xll.gif

Here ya go, Doc. Maybe a death write-up will help everyone feel like you have already been dispatched.

We open this tale on intrigue with the death of the enigmatic bull. Supposedly he was lured away from his NY medical preserve into a china shop, where a rather crude but cunning mass murderer watched with glee as thousands of tiny nicks from the broken porcelain slowly bled the animal out. The public became outraged and a hunt for this predator sent them into a frenzied spiral of destruction. The only clue to follow was a horrible porcelain doll left at the scene.

Porcelana-sangra-perturbadora-Maria-Rubinke_PLYIMA20140316_0013_9.jpg

Is this show on Netflix? Or Hulu? I'm thinking I might watch it while the game is going. Could be fun :D

Only the last five episodes are on Hulu :(.

I'm not a Netflix member, so I don't know if it's available for streaming. I can find season 1 DVDs available for rent from them, though, so I bet it's there.

Only the last five episodes are on Hulu :(.

I'm not a Netflix member, so I don't know if it's available for streaming. I can find season 1 DVDs available for rent from them, though, so I bet it's there.
Just checked, first two seasons are on netflix :D

Here ya go, Doc. Maybe a death write-up will help everyone feel like you have already been dispatched.

We open this tale on intrigue with the death of the enigmatic bull. Supposedly he was lured away from his NY medical preserve into a china shop, where a rather crude but cunning mass murderer watched with glee as thousands of tiny nicks from the broken porcelain slowly bled the animal out. The public became outraged and a hunt for this predator sent them into a frenzied spiral of destruction. The only clue to follow was a horrible porcelain doll left at the scene.

A roll meant for Lupin you say?

Just checked, first two seasons are on netflix :D
First season is pretty good but fairly implausible. Second season is even more implausible. Third season I made it through two or three episodes and gave up. It really portrays the FBI as super incompetent.

First season is pretty good but fairly implausible. Second season is even more implausible. Third season I made it through two or three episodes and gave up. It really portrays the FBI as super incompetent.
So, in game terms... the wolves are super-powerful and the villagers will suck?

Start-Panicking-Gif.gif

I hadn't seen the show and decided Netflix on iPad in my op btw patients was a brilliant idea, um....SO NOT OFFICE APPROPRIATE!

oops

Reactions: 2 users

You spelled "joyful" wrong.

Reactions: 4 users
So that's implausible ... how? I worked with those jokers regularly in my last job. Couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag if someone else ripped it open for them.
I guess I have a skewed prospective from the other side since my mom's job has her working with the FBI.

So that's implausible ... how? I worked with those jokers regularly in my last job. Couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag if someone else ripped it open for them.
Also the implausibility comes more from the actions of the villian. Not stuff I can saw without giving away major plot points for the people who are watching now.

I guess I have a skewed prospective from the other side since my mom's job has her working with the FBI.

I'm sure mine is skewed as well. It was just so frustrating working with their technical people ... they were amazingly unskilled.

(A-ha - it all comes together. VMCAS must get their technical people from the FBI!)

Reactions: 3 users
Just got home from work. Night closed. Results pending.

The students and faculty at Winslow University are in a panic that perhaps the former professor Carroll will return to murder more of them. One individual in particular was convinced of their imminent demise. DocEspana paced the streets unable to sleep due to the dread he felt. He was so preoccupied with his thoughts of his death that he barely noticed the sun rising. As dawn broke his glee over his survival turned to terror when he stumbled upon the body of PrincessButterCup. Attached to the body is a note that reads: "We've had such great times my old friend. Sorry it had to end this way."

Dead is PrincessButtercup aka Ryan Hardy, the excellent profiler who was also quite the hothead and had the ability to snipe twice in the game. Who knows what this new murder will attract.

It is now day 1. That's right my cycles start with night. Deadline is 8 pm CST. Happy hunting!

1. @Gwenevre
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @Romoret
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @allieh8607
8. @WhtsThFrequency
9. PrincessButterCup: Ryan Hardy
10. @WildZoo
11. @Mad Jack
12. @Rogert
13. @Cyndia
14. @Jilary
15. @fancymylotus
16. @Promethean
17. @thedrjojo
18. @DocEspana
19. @Zensing
20. @Lupin21
21. @Flim Flam Man
22. @touchpause13
23. @Chillbo Baggins

Ah yay, glad the game has finally started! Going to toss out a not so random ***lynch MJ*** to get some talking going, and because I usually don't read you too well. I'll be on a boat to Ireland tonight so I won't be around near close, but I am procrastinating packing so I am here alllll day.

Despite the implausibility, is it still a decent show? Debating if I want to start watching that or if I want to watch another season of american horror story.