*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

:p

Hows the Facebook group? Pretty active yet?
I believe it is??? Not sure...

Members don't see this ad.

Hows the Facebook group? Pretty active yet?
Are you not on it? Upperclassmen share useful info on there, and if your class is anything like mine, it will become a place where old notes and goodies are shared as well - might be worth making a Facebook account just to be a part of the group.

What should we expect from orientation?
During the day you'll have seminars and presentations about student life, academics, etc. Lunch will be provided most days, as far as I know. At night, the orientation committee is working on planning events at various places to have some fun in a bit less structured way. Orientation week is a breeze and is a great time to start getting to know your classmates. Feel free to ask any specific questions about it and I'll do my best to answer them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you not on it? Upperclassmen share useful info on there, and if your class is anything like mine, it will become a place where old notes and goodies are shared as well - might be worth making a Facebook account just to be a part of the group.

I still have to get around to making an account. I'll take the advice!

anyone get the financial aid today into their account? nothing yet on my end.

For those of you who got off the waitlist.. did you guys do the academic update or does anyone know if its required for UB?