**The Official Indiana University Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted!! OOS :) 11:19 AM EST

Members don't see this ad.

just got an email that they will put me on wait list. any one else got the same? im curious how do we find out our number on the list?

Members don't see this ad :)
just got an email that they will put me on wait list. any one else got the same? im curious how do we find out our number on the list?
Yeah, I was waitlisted, too. And it's my understanding that they don't release any information on the waitlist. IE: Number, Quantity, etc...

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I was waitlisted, too. And it's my understanding that they don't release any information on the waitlist. IE: Number, Quantity, etc...
so has ur status changed from wait listed or did u just the email.

:soexcited::soexcited:ACCEPTED! OOS Crying my eyes out right now!

Accepted yesterday, but I'm Turning down my OOS seat. There will be movement on the waitlist, good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any news from people on the waitlist getting moved up?? Also, if any of you have been waitlisted in previous years...when do you start getting your application together for the next cycle? I'm thinking I should look at this as a denial and get in the mind set of the re-application process pretty soon! Any advice or thoughts would be great :)

Any news from people on the waitlist getting moved up?? Also, if any of you have been waitlisted in previous years...when do you start getting your application together for the next cycle? I'm thinking I should look at this as a denial and get in the mind set of the re-application process pretty soon! Any advice or thoughts would be great :)
Current offers have til the 29th to accept. There should be some movement once that date has passed. Most schools I have contacted have told me that March-April are the big movement months for waitlists. Just be patient, but drawing up a plan B for next year isn't ever a bad idea.

Current offers have til the 29th to accept. There should be some movement once that date has passed. Most schools I have contacted have told me that March-April are the big movement months for waitlists. Just be patient, but drawing up a plan B for next year isn't ever a bad idea.

Hey guys look in the main acceptance thread, some just dropped a spot to Indiana a minute ago. There is one spot. I'm sure someone will get the call today.

I'm most likely going to give my spot up too, so there will be another. I'm going to make my mind up by tomorrow, I'll post and let you guys know then.

Congrats man! I've seen you post in this thread and a few others a lot these past few months, and I'm really happy it all worked out and you got in :)
hahah thank you... its been a long and dreadful journey, Glad they took a chance on me. Good luck to you!

Reactions: 1 users
I just received my acceptance off the wait list also!

Withdrew my acceptance today! I hope one of you awesome people get it!

Good luck everyone, and if you haven't heard back yet - be patient and keep your head up!

Does anyone know how big the waitlist is for Indiana? I know they won't tell you if you call and ask but I was hoping someone might have heard info from previous years.

Does any one know what the D1 schedule is? I'm curious what/when we take classes this year.

Does anyone know how big the waitlist is for Indiana? I know they won't tell you if you call and ask but I was hoping someone might have heard info from previous years.

there are actually 2 waitlists 1 for oos and the other for instate. I am instate and have called a few times from the looks of it they are only expecting moment on the oos list so im assuming its a large list. but I have not come across many people who are on waitlist in state so that is fairly slim but obviously who would wana give up there spot for instates..

are there any In state wit listers out there???

there are actually 2 waitlists 1 for oos and the other for instate. I am instate and have called a few times from the looks of it they are only expecting moment on the oos list so im assuming its a large list. but I have not come across many people who are on waitlist in state so that is fairly slim but obviously who would wana give up there spot for instates..

are there any In state wit listers out there???

I am an in-state wait-lister! Did they say when they expect the out of state people to accept/deny their offers, by chance? I think I will be giving them a call soon anyways but just curious if you have any other info! Thanks :)

Does anyone know if the class is full? Or if there will still be some movement on the waitlist?

I saw this the other day, but I thought I remembered in the interview them saying that IU had moved away from PBL?
That's what I thought, too. But when you look at the DDS Program Layout, PBS is only in July.

but I'm not sure if we are even doing it? At my interview, they said they got rid of it
I think I misunderstood what you were saying. When I just looked at the layout, it has PBL running as a 3 credit course for years 1 and 2 full term.

Just withdrew my acceptance! I hope one of you get it!! I was OOS

For those that withdrew, was it because of the price and inability to become in-state resident?

For those that withdrew, was it because of the price and inability to become in-state resident?

Yes. I'm from California. I don't mind having to pay OOS for a year or two, but when you can never get instate it just defeats the purpose of going to a state school.

Status
Not open for further replies.