****The Official Minnesota Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Same as Hasuna23^ today I will be dropping my spot since Dec 2nd. today after a long time thinking. It was a tough decision. OOS here! Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I got a call from Dr. Lopez this morning and was offered a spot! I'm OOS btw and interviewed back in Jan. Crazy timing since I was about to start applying for the dental cycle for the 3rd time.

Reactions: 1 user
I got a call from Dr. Lopez this morning and was offered a spot! I'm OOS btw and interviewed back in Jan. Crazy timing since I was about to start applying for the dental cycle for the 3rd time.

Congrats! I am so jealous. I hope there is still a spot for me.... Quick questions for you. 1. What was your aadsas portal for minnesota before the acceptance? 2. Did you call the school about your status? Or just waited patiently?

Congrats again!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! I am so jealous. I hope there is still a spot for me.... Quick questions for you. 1. What was your aadsas portal for minnesota before the acceptance? 2. Did you call the school about your status? Or just waited patiently?

Congrats again!

Hey music24. appreciate it a lot, it's a big relief for me since I felt like I was waiting forever. My aadsas portal has not changed in a while and still only list that I "invite for interview" under status. I called the school once during early Feb where they told me that I was waitlisted and to be patient. Other than that I had to wait patiently and just hope. Sorry for your wait music24, I was in the same boat, but you just never know, I just lucky I got a call this morning. It couldn't hurt if you keep checking with them. Best of luck for whatever happens for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey music24. appreciate it a lot, it's a big relief for me since I felt like I was waiting forever. My aadsas portal has not changed in a while and still only list that I "invite for interview" under status. I called the school once during early Feb where they told me that I was waitlisted and to be patient. Other than that I had to wait patiently and just hope. Sorry for your wait music24, I was in the same boat, but you just never know, I just lucky I got a call this morning. It couldn't hurt if you keep checking with them. Best of luck for whatever happens for you.

Thanks for the info! When you called, did kathy actually look at your info and let you know that you were waitlisted? I called them in the beginning of April and she didn't asked about my info. So I don't even know if she knew who called. Do you know if schools keep track of which applicant called?

Thanks for the info! When you called, did kathy actually look at your info and let you know that you were waitlisted? I called them in the beginning of April and she didn't asked about my info. So I don't even know if she knew who called. Do you know if schools keep track of which applicant called?

The time i did called, kathy didn't look into my info and said anyone not accepted was pretty much waitlisted, so I doubt UMN keeps track. She did however say that if you have updates to your app, like registering for summer classes or taking a new dental assiting job, then don't hesitate to email her, which I assume can only help your chances.