***The Official NYU Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

LunanS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received email last week about submitting supplemental responses. Does anyone receive those as well?

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I received a "fee received" email back on June 9 but still not supplemental...

Members don't see this ad :)
E-submit? Do you mean the AADSAS application? It was verified and "mailed" on June 25

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

And you received a supplemental today? When was your application "complete"? I imagine mine will arrive shortly (I hope).

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I
I received email last week about submitting supplemental responses. Does anyone receive those as well?

Good luck everyone!

I already got the supplemental a while ago and i received an application compete and under review email on June 27th

I

I already got the supplemental a while ago and i received an application compete and under review email on June 27th
Same! Anyone get an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
For the questionnaire, have you all been creating a new PDF doc and putting all of that information on it or somehow editing the document that they sent out? Thanks

I didn't get a pdf document and I wasn't asked to send my responses in a pdf either. I just copy and pasted my responses in an email. Someone replied saying that the responses have been attached to my application. Should I bother calling and asking if they would like a pdf?

I didn't get a pdf document and I wasn't asked to send my responses in a pdf either. I just copy and pasted my responses in an email. Someone replied saying that the responses have been attached to my application. Should I bother calling and asking if they would like a pdf?
No, that's how it was for me. They changed it to pdf somewhere down the line in the past couple of weeks for unknown reasons. They posted it to my application as well when I sent my responses in an email, so relax.

Hello everyone. I'm a D3 at NYU and I would like to wish everyone good luck on their application process. If anyone has an interview at NYU and wants to save money on hotel expenses, please feel free to message me. I live in a 2-bedroom apartment a block away from the school. Last year's interviewees who stayed here had a great experience. Having gone thru the same process, I can also give you some tips.
Thank you and good luck to all.

Reactions: 14 users
So are we allowed to type up our supplemental question responses and send it through email?

I wrote up my response in google doc, saved as a pdf and sent. I wouldn't send as a plain-text e-mail given that they specifically want all responses as pdf attachments.

When you guys sent in your Student Questionnaire attachment, did the Admissions committee respond back with confirmation that they received it, like a little "Thank you" or something? Just curious. I just want to make sure they received it since I answered them 10 days later, so I just made the 2 week mark in time. Sorry for the paranoia :p

When you guys sent in your Student Questionnaire attachment, did the Admissions committee respond back with confirmation that they received it, like a little "Thank you" or something? Just curious. I just want to make sure they received it since I answered them 10 days later, so I just made the 2 week mark in time. Sorry for the paranoia :p

Yeah I got this email the next day:
Thank you for your message. I have added your questionnaire to your file for review. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Maybe you should email them and ask

Yes, like literally the next day they replied to you.

Yeah I got this email the next day:
Thank you for your message. I have added your questionnaire to your file for review. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Maybe you should email them and ask

Yes, like literally the next day they replied to you.

Oh, awkward. I sent mine on Monday, so hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not, I'll e-mail them to double-check. Thanks!

Oh, awkward. I sent mine on Monday, so hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not, I'll e-mail them to double-check. Thanks!

Emailed my questionnaire last Wednesday, got confirmation email two days ago (Monday). You should be fine

Reactions: 1 user
Emailed my questionnaire last Wednesday, got confirmation email two days ago (Monday). You should be fine

Did the conformation also include confirmation that they received our application fee? or is that a separate email? Thank you

Did anyone get the 'application complete and under review' email yesterday? (not the confirmation of supplemental email)

Did anyone get the 'application complete and under review' email yesterday? (not the confirmation of supplemental email)
I got that on July 12th. The same day that I got the confirmation email

Last edited:
Does anyone have NYU on their AADSAS decision portal list yet?

No
That's strange though
I received an email stating that my app is complete and under review

How did you reply to the questionnaire? In the email, I got a pdf with questions on it but I can't edit the pdf so how do I type in the text boxes provided? Any suggestions?

How did you reply to the questionnaire? In the email, I got a pdf with questions on it but I can't edit the pdf so how do I type in the text boxes provided? Any suggestions?
I've read from a different thread and people typed in the responses in word document and converted the file into PDF and e-mailed back to NYU, and this is exactly what I did.

If you have a Mac they have an edit tool in Preview. If you have a PC you can try finding a PDF editor.