***The Official NYU Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Congratulations to those who received interviews.
For everyone else, keep your chins up.+pity+
I am saying this because I need to hear it.
:shrug::poke::thinking::rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Unable to reach them D:::

NEVERMIND got through after calling 30 times.

Members don't see this ad :)
:/ I submitted everything including the supplement by late July. No word from NYU as of today. So I checked last year's NYU 2020 SDN post and I saw that the initial interviews were given on 8/25, and on 8/28 people were still receiving invites! So fingers crossed :)

Reactions: 4 users
Hey all,
When you call to schedule an interview, do they give you what dates are available or do you give them your preferred date first? Petty question, but I just wanted to make sure the call goes as smoothly as possible and not take time looking frantically through my schedule and calendar during the call...

Hey all,
When you call to schedule an interview, do they give you what dates are available or do you give them your preferred date first? Petty question, but I just wanted to make sure the call goes as smoothly as possible and not take time looking frantically through my schedule and calendar during the call...

They give you the available dates, don't worry :) Just say hi, how are you, I'm calling to schedule an interview... blah blah it'll go from there.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview received today as well! Is anybody else going on September 12th?

:/ I submitted everything including the supplement by late July. No word from NYU as of today. So I checked last year's NYU 2020 SDN post and I saw that the initial interviews were given on 8/25, and on 8/28 people were still receiving invites! So fingers crossed :)

Ya!! My rational is that since you have to call in to schedule your interview, they only send a finite amount per day to make sure they don't get overwhelmed with phone calls. So they do a few days in a row sending out the "first wave". I'm not sure, but makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all,

They didn't give me options, she just asked me when I would like to interview and I was able to pick the first day I said! Perks of being first batch lol. I would pick three dates you prefer and just be ready with that info when you call.

First interview!!!! Was also the latest school to have my supplement finished so I don't think they're reviewing in order of completion.

Agreed! I didn't submit my questionnaire until August 10th

Does anyone want to share a place for the 22nd-23rd? Places are so damn expensive here :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an app complete/under review email on August 22. Would it be too soon to expect an interview invite?

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you were notified your app was complete? Thanks and congratulations on your interview :)

Yea sure! They received my application 7/29, I submitted the questionnaire 8/10, and got an interview 8/31. DAT is 20AA/20TS, GPA is 3.27, sGPA 3.08 (with an upward trend and I am also in a masters program). Thank you! Theyll be sending out more invites within the next few weeks, I'm sure you will hear back soon too!

Went under review 8/9 and received my interview 8/31. DAT is 20AA/22TS/22PAT, GPA is 3.42, sGPA 3.36. For those of you who got invites which state are you from.

Does anyone know when the second round of invites are going to be?

Does anyone know when the second round of invites are going to be?

Based off last years thread, invites were extended from I think it was August 25 into September almost daily. So, any day is possible I guess.

Based off last years thread, invites were extended from I think it was August 25 into September almost daily. So, any day is possible I guess.
September? I thought they give out invites up until December, or even until May of next year?

I have an interview on September 12th! Anyone else?

i have a sept 15 interview!

Any female here have an interview for October 3? I might be coming by myself and was wondering if anyone wants to split and share a hotel room?

congrats to everyone interviewing so far! :) hope I hear some good news soon too :)

Anyone want to practice interviews with me?

I got an app complete and under review email on Aug 12 and still no interview :(
I'm in the same boat. My app was complete and under review a month before you, still no interview. Maybe I was already passed up.

Got an interview invite yesterday! Scheduled for the 28th. Very excited.

Anyone interviewed here yesterday? Can you please share your overall experience?

Sent in my supp as a separate PDF and all is good! Hopefully im not too late

Hello everyone. I'm a D3 at NYU and I would like to wish everyone good luck on their application process. If anyone has an interview at NYU and wants to save money on hotel expenses, please feel free to message me. I live in a 2-bedroom apartment a block away from the school. Last year's interviewees who stayed here had a great experience. Having gone thru the same process, I can also give you some tips.
Thank you and good luck to all.

Reactions: 5 users
Hello everyone. I'm a D3 at NYU and I would like to wish everyone good luck on their application process. If anyone has an interview at NYU and wants to save money on hotel expenses, please feel free to message me. I live in a 2-bedroom apartment a block away from the school. Last year's interviewees who stayed here had a great experience. Having gone thru the same process, I can also give you some tips.
Thank you and good luck to all.

Dammit. Wish you had posted this before I booked an airbnb :(

Anyone who interviewed already mind sharing their experience?