****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2020 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time we could expect the interview to end by?

2pm

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hm. Ok. Thanks! I'm going to try to get a flight at 4 pm back to Cali.. for another interview the next day. I can do this. I hope.
you should be fine!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hm. Ok. Thanks! I'm going to try to get a flight at 4 pm back to Cali.. for another interview the next day. I can do this. I hope.

Yeah you should be fine! But if you don't want to risk it, I would suggest a later time if any are available.

There weren't any availableeeee =[.

Aww okay. Just make sure you keep an eye on the time! I'm sure everything will be fine! I'm just always a worry wart lol

Try to take a taxi rather than public transport! Will make your life easier, especially when you're short on time :)

Reactions: 1 users
I got my acceptance through email at around 4:30 PST

Did you get your acceptance email the day they mentioned they would release decisions, or was it the day before? My portal was dated to have changed yesterday (2/10/15)

Did you get your acceptance email the day they mentioned they would release decisions, or was it the day before? My portal was dated to have changed yesterday (2/10/15)
Yeah the date they mentioned during my interview was the date I received the acceptance

I had my interview on the 9th and they said we would know on Friday or the 12th at the earliest. They mentioned if somehow the committee takes too long then Tuesday they will let us know since Monday is a holiday.

I had my interview on the 9th and they said we would know on Friday or the 12th at the earliest. They mentioned if somehow the committee takes too long then Tuesday they will let us know since Monday is a holiday.
this is the worst thing I've ever heard :confused::confused::confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Think we'll get our decisions Tuesday then? I think the school is closed..

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Think we'll get our decisions Tuesday then? I think the school is closed..

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
not necessarily because the last round people got the acceptance at 7:45 pm

Reactions: 2 users
I don't know guys, but I'm thinking it's not gonna happen tonight. I mean it's a Friday night. I can't imagine them sending out emails this late on a Friday. But who knows? Anything is possible in this unpredictable world

Last edited:
I might cry if we have to wait the whole weekend though haha. Hoping for the next half hour to hour to have good news!

Reactions: 2 users
How saaaaaaaad. Its a 3 day weekend but all I will be able to think about is Tuesday. =/

do you think our aadsas would update tomorrow?

Just got an email. We are getting our decisions Tuesday!

Welp I'm sure everyone has seen it but they just did the delay email.

Last edited:
Declined my offer today....
Good Luck to all...

Reactions: 4 users
Is Tufts done interviewing for this cycle? My status changed to Under Review on 2/1

Is Tufts done interviewing for this cycle? My status changed to Under Review on 2/1

They have interviews until March 10th. I believe they are done giving out interview invites but I'm not 100% sure.

FYI guys, the deadline for deposits for the last interview group was Friday so it will probably be at least a few days after this.

Really? I thought they had 30 days to decide since it was pre-February when they got accepted

Edit: don't know haha, maybe because they were close to the Feb 1 cutoff date?

Last edited:
I think anything post December is 15 days (or at least less than the original 30)
no anything until feb 1st is 30 days I got accepted to a school Jan 4th and had 30 days to respond

Hello guys,

I have an interview coming up on the 25th this month. It seems like Tufts accepts a lot of the people they interview but do you guys think because my interview date is late February that I will be interviewing for a waitlist spot?

Last edited:
I'm hoping they send out interviews one last time. I also went under review recently on 1/29. Seems like there are a few of us and from past posts, usually interview invites come through shortly after?

Dr. Kasberg says all interview invites have been sent out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.