****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2020 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone getting an invite :) I can't wait until I get an invite as well. Should I email them asking about my status or just wait?

Congrats to everyone getting an invite :) I can't wait until I get an invite as well. Should I email them asking about my status or just wait?
I would just wait they are one of the schools that explicitly said don't do that

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take to receive a confirmation email for your interview date after calling the admissions office? I had to leave a voicemail due to "number of phone calls".

my call just finally went through and Danielle said we'll get the Confirmation by the end of the day

my call just finally went through and Danielle said we'll get the Confirmation by the end of the day

Hopefully she goes in a first come, first serve basis. Im sure everyone is going to be grabbing the first two dates haha.

Confirmed - Feb 2nd. I was told Feb 1st was booked!

Was invited to interview. It KILLS me inside to decline, but I will be. Hope it goes to someone here that is waiting! Best of luck. This was my dream choice.

I have a question for any of those who went under review and received an interview recently. Did you update the school? (ex: grades, current professional experience, research?) Or did you just wait? Thanks!

I have a question for any of those who went under review and received an interview recently. Did you update the school? (ex: grades, current professional experience, research?) Or did you just wait? Thanks!

I just waited. I didn't update them on anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you just recently getting interview invites, was the invitation through phone or email? thanks and good luck on your interviews!

I'm so jelly yall getting interviews. Congrats people! Life is good :)

Hi guys, I'm interviewing at Tufts this coming Monday. For those who already had their interviews, is there an essay component?

When we are sending in our deposit, do we have to actually mail the forms in or can we email the forms in?

Those of you that interviewed at tufts, do they have a holding area for luggage? I know some schools did that I interviewed at which would be super helpful I'll have a carry on with me since I'm heading straight to the airport after.

Those of you that interviewed at tufts, do they have a holding area for luggage? I know some schools did that I interviewed at which would be super helpful I'll have a carry on with me since I'm heading straight to the airport after.

Yes there is a closet that you can put your stuff in before the interview day starts.

Reactions: 1 users
When we are sending in our deposit, do we have to actually mail the forms in or can we email the forms in?

Deposit is done electronically online. As for the forms, the website instructs us to mail them in.

I applied kind of late (september) and mine still says 'app completed/received'. I'm guessing it wont be under review until next month or so?

I just got accepted!

I interviewed on 1/12/16. Super fast decision.

Reactions: 8 users
Accepted!! Interviewed on 1/12 as well! Ah my dream school!!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted. Interviewed 1/7.
19AA 19TS 17PAT 15QR
3.91GPA (Overall and Science)

Reactions: 4 users
is it still possible to get an interview when "under review" has been there for long time? some ppl status changed same day as mine but got interview?

any recent interview ppl heard how many ppl paid deposit so far?

Interviewed 1/12 accepted today! Praise Jesus :)

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Interviewed 1/12. I think I'm still in shock.

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats guys!!! I wonder how many seats are filled up now

Congrats guys!!! I wonder how many seats are filled up now
lol its making me nervous too i messaged one of the people who were accepted today and they said and at their interview they were told 156 seats were taken out of 203 but now after these acceptances I don't know how many are left. hopefully at least ~30 seats left:xf:

lol its making me nervous too i messaged one of the people who were accepted today and they said and at their interview they were told 156 seats were taken out of 203 but now after these acceptances I don't know how many are left. hopefully at least ~30 seats left:xf:

Really? I interviewed on 1/5 (accepted today) and they said they had 60-70 seats filled.

Reactions: 1 users
Really? I interviewed on 1/5 (accepted today) and they said they had 60-70 seats filled.
ooh maybe they misheard the info they told me?? either way if what you're saying is correct it makes me much happier!! lol :soexcited:

I was just there Tuesday, the class is not even near halfway full.

Reactions: 8 users
Yeah there are still a lot of seats to be filled! There is still hope! Good luck everyone

Reactions: 5 users
Awesome! now just hoping for an interview invite soon

Reactions: 7 users
Good luck to everyone on interviews this month!

Last edited:
Beyond Excited! Interviewing Tuesday Jan 26th now! #dreamschool

Status
Not open for further replies.