***The Official UF Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Got the call!!:roflcopter::hardy::highfive::soexcited::clap::biglove::banana: they will be calling til about 12pm..Best of luck everyone!!
congrats! did they tell you that?

Members don't see this ad.

Ughhh wait listed at Nova and nothing from uf or lecom yet with a 21AA :(( I need to start on this lab report due today but I can't focus until this is over... Should I just assume I'm not accepted?? Sigh
I got a 23 AA and I still haven't heard from UF :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man this is the most painful torture...

Reactions: 1 users
Cyber monday shopping should help keep my mind off of it..

Reactions: 1 user
I'm in! Call at 7 something this morning!

still no call but i feel a little bit better since some 23AA and 25AApeopledidn't get calls yet either. What are your plans for the poeple that don't get accepted this cycle? I believe my ECs were lacking hard so should I just do a bunch of volunteering and stuff and reapply? I really just want to go to UF...

23 AA as well. Called and said that they're going pretty much all day and that several people including faculty are calling whenever they're free and that at the end of the day they're reviewing to check to make sure they got everyone

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
23 AA as well. Called and said that they're going pretty much all day and that several people including faculty are calling whenever they're free and that at the end of the day they're reviewing to check to make sure they got everyone

Wow....that is cruel... I was trying to give up if i dont get calls till noon...
That call made me to wait till the end of the day.....

Why do they have to do this??? I pretty much can't do anything all day until i know!!!!

i wonder if there's any order. it's not alphabetically.. maybe by batch or interview date? or completely random lol.

I'm about to have a flipping breakdown.. Why do they do this to us?!?

When I didn't have a call by 6:10 I was freaking out. Now I'm beyond that point and just ready to get my letter in the mail and come up with my plan for applying next year.

They confirmed that they finished calling students today :(

Thanks for checking in for us!

Sooo which is it? Did they finish calling or are they calling all day?

Thanks for checking in for us!

Yea. Thanks man! Well at least I have some peace of mind now knowing they're done for the day. Congrats to you guys for getting in and best of luck to the rest of you! It's a long cycle so keep hope!

Welp, thats that. Would it be a good idea to call/email UF to ask what I can improve on before the next application cycle?

Okay here's the deal I just called, they have several admissions committee members that each have students to call. They all have until the end of the day to contact you about your admissions. If you heard that they were done then it's probably only that some one or two people have finished calling for the day. But there are other committee members that still have students to call if that makes sense

Reactions: 3 users
Okay here's the deal I just called, they have several admissions committee members that each have students to call. They all have until the end of the day to contact you about your admissions. If you heard that they were done then it's probably only that some one or two people have finished calling for the day. But there are other committee members that still have students to call if that makes sense
How do you know this?

Thank you! Still some hope lol

such a rollercoaster of emotions

Reactions: 2 users
Someone call back in like.. An hour lol and see what they say

I ****ing hate this process...to those that got accepted, is your aadsas portal any different? Mine says received/app complete.

accepted 6:50 am phone call. Portal still says received/app complete.

I ******* hate this process...to those that got accepted, is your aadsas portal any different? Mine says received/app complete.
It said in the newsletter that the portal wouldn't be updated until the week of December 8th.

Thanks Arti Mistry! There may be some hope for the rest of us yet! Though I dread more waiting. I wonder what "by the end of the day" means. Does that mean 5pm? Or the profs end of day which may be 8 or 9pm? Time will tell I suppose

I can't understand why they don't just send emails with status (accepted, waitlisted, or rejected) and be done with it. Why is a phone call and a 2-3 day wait for the letter needed?

I should have told everyone NOT to text me or call me today, I go crazy every time my phone goes off!!

Reactions: 2 users
This is the only school I have interviewed at and haven't recieved a call :( Is there any hope there will be more calls this week or is it over? Otherwise I am doomed to only post December interviews. Mailed out 10/01 and interviewed at UF 11/12.

no :/ it was my only interview. i only have nova post-december left.

Last edited: