**The Official University of Minnesota Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Accepted to Minnesota via email!

Accepted to Minnesota Today via Email! :soexcited:

For those who got accepted in February, how much time did you have to turn in the deposit? A month or two weeks? Just trying to figure out when the next spots will open up. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For those who got accepted in February, how much time did you have to turn in the deposit? A month or two weeks? Just trying to figure out when the next spots will open up. Thanks!
Mine was due February 24th which I believe was 15 days after.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today! :biglove:The waitlist is definitely moving so don't give up!

Where you waitlisted before accepted recently? I interviewed pre-dec but didn't hear anything from them (not even waitlisted) :/

Yes. I got the alternate offer email in Feb. Interviewed late Jan.

Yes. I got the alternate offer email in Feb. Interviewed late Jan.
Accepted on Tuesday as well! Same path for me - Interviewed late Jan, accepted alternate offer in Feb. Very tough decision to make now between Iowa and Minnesota.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
any news on when the next batch of acceptances will be going out? I still am on hold and haven't heard anything.

any news on when the next batch of acceptances will be going out? I still am on hold and haven't heard anything.
I would assume pretty soon because people are going to be forced to make their decisions in the upcoming days at schools they have multiple deposits at.

I interviewed 1/25 and received an email today about being upgraded to an alternate position. I guess we will see what comes of it!

Reactions: 1 users
This wait is agonizing! I keep checking my phone everyday, hoping to see a call from Minnesota. Is anyone going to decline their seat? Im patiently waiting, trying to keep my hopes up

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

has there been any other word from MN?

I heard from them about two weeks ago about an upgrade in my status, but nothing more since then.
was this the alternate list notification? Me too, but nothing since then. I was hoping to get some insight into progress on this list.

I got the acceptance call last Thursday!! Best of luck to everyone, the list is moving!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
have there been any recent developments? I haven't heard anything.

does any one know of a facebook group for accepted students.

Accepted off waitlist a day ago. Great school, but unfortunately, I already accepted the offer from my home state.

Accepted off waitlist a day ago. Great school, but unfortunately, I already accepted the offer from my home state.
Crazy to know the class is still moving. Congrats to you and good luck.