The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I did not have a lynch avoidance to my knowledge I think the no deaths were a result of the tie.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, why are we waiting until the last effing minute to reveal someone is chaos? If we have that info, get it on the dang thread sooner, especially if there is a chance someone ELSE might get lynched. Like what happened here... :bang:

Also, good news, I just spoke with the coroner and he has his report for the autopsy for Kaydubs. Time to get that scanned in to show all of you :)

A combination of medical records were used in conjunction with fingerprint analysis and DNA testing to determine that Kaydubs is in fact Harold Lauder
HaroldLauder.jpg

Further inspection of his brain showed high levels of activity in the area of the brain the is normally associated with persuasion and influence. Thus, the coroner inferred that Harold Lauder would be able to control one person's vote during each day cycle.

With regards to the analysis of allegiance, the coroner wrote a fairly detailed report:

After full analysis of the body, I am unable to determine the allegiance of Harold. Harold presents with one bluish white eye and one brown eye. His hair on his head is brown, but the hair on the rest of his body was a silver color. His right foot looks like what can only be described as a paw, while the other foot was completely normal. His canines were especially sharp, almost as if it was brought to a point with a file, while the rest of his teeth were dull and flattened. His blood type was considered to be F, with the Rhesus factor present. With all of this conflicting data, it is near impossible for me to determine this man's allegiance. I deem this person's allegiance to be undetermined.

Members don't see this ad :)
There were an awful lot of "no idea, so lynch allieh" today. It's not much of a random vote if you're joining a bit of a bandwagon. And not likely that many people randomly picked allieh instead of other random votes.
I have reason to believe vetash can pm with Randall.. Don't know if she's chaos or not though.
That makes me want to lynch her tomorrow. Sounds like either wolf or chaos. Unless it's just that flagg is in vetash's group - can you tell us without giving away too much whether that could be the case , or do you know it's a special PM ability?
Write-up has been revised. Those of you who enjoy such things can now read it :)
Your write-ups are interesting. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe there are two chaoses - vetash and kaydubs?

Or maybe kaydubs would have been an autoconvert so showed some wolfy signs? Or neutral.

Huh. I would be moderately surprised if Vetash can PM Randall ... but that's just me surmising some stuff based on what I've wiki'd of the characters.

Huh. I would be moderately surprised if Vetash can PM Randall ... but that's just me surmising some stuff based on what I've wiki'd of the characters.

Who do you think VetAsh is? Because it makes sense to me she can pm with him.

That makes me want to lynch her tomorrow. Sounds like either wolf or chaos. Unless it's just that flagg is in vetash's group - can you tell us without giving away too much whether that could be the case , or do you know it's a special PM ability?

It's a special PM ability.

So apparently both mods passed out early last night.... Sorry for anyone with abandonment issues

Night closed, results pending...

Reactions: 1 users
A boy walked down to the beach, with a purpose in his eyes. On his arm was his new guitar, a very expensive, new guitar. He remembered the riffs that Larry had played earlier in the night, and decided that he would master each one of them. He always had a knack for music, even if this was only the second time he was playing the guitar. When he arrived he clumsily struck the first note when he heard a voice behind him....

"Hello Joe."

The boy feels his body go cold. His bones are now ice and his skin simply an insulator to keep the cold in. The boy whips around, quickly whipping out his large knife. "It's Leo now." the boy says, while quivering.

"You see, I don't like Leo. Leo is tame. Leo is just another member of the Boulder Free Zone. Now Joe..." the dark man chuckles to himself. "Joe is a feral animal filled with passion. Joe is the perfect person to come to Las Vegas and join my forces. What do you say Joe? Won't you join me? You are the most dangerous kid I know."

"You are starting to take Nadine from me. You were filling Harold's brain with white maggots. You were having HIM take my mom from me. You..."

The dark man interrupts. "Now let's be honest here. I can't control if a man may pray to me, or what he does."

"You can. You were going to have him set up a bomb. You were going to have him kill the Boulder Free Committee."

"A needed sacrifice... There's much bigger things at play here than you think. You have one conversation with Mother Abigail and you think that you are civilized. You love her more than you love your own mom. Nadine-mom. But where is she? Where is she now? Where has she been this whole time? She is nowhere.... And you are alone. This is the last time I will ask, join me in Vegas, or I will have to....

Leo lunges at the man with his knife. The man grabs his arm and twists his hand back, making him fall into the sand. With the man pinning Leo, he uses his other hand to grab the knife. Leo is trying to scream, but it is near impossible for him to with a mouth full of sand. The man stabs him resolutely through the back of his neck straight through the larynx, leaving Leo permanently with no words.

Leo Rockaway, aka ResoluteMike, is killed. The Boulder Free Committee has deemed this death to be a LOW PRIORITY case, and thus the coroner has decided to take his time with his full assessment.

There are 25 players remaining in the game

Hemingford Home
1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @ksmi117

Ogunquit
6. @Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
8. @sayabear3
9. @WillowLeaf

Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd

Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady

Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet

New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana

The Morgue
17. ResoluteMike

The Graveyard
28. touchpause13
23. Kaydubs

I should probably have a lynch deadline.... If everyone, or practically everyone has voted by 3:30 pm est, we will close then. If not, we will push it back to 7:30 pm est for people to get a chance to vote. Night will close at 7:30 am est, unless we get all of the night actions in before. (Hint Hint, send in contingencies).

Well now Im completely unsure of who to lynch. Based on a diary entry I read yesterday combined with the past PM exchanges I had with ResMike, I was positive that he was a wolf. Although that might still be the case I guess, it seems highly unlikely now.

Well now Im completely unsure of who to lynch. Based on a diary entry I read yesterday combined with the past PM exchanges I had with ResMike, I was positive that he was a wolf. Although that might still be the case I guess, it seems highly unlikely now.
If you were so sure he was a wolf, why didn't you vote for him yesterday? Instead you voted for me, for "no real reason"...

Because I didn't want to vote to lynch someone I thought was a wolf without having the support of other people in my group. That wouldn't be too smart on my part if he didn't end up getting lynched yesterday, making me a target for the next night.

If you were so sure he was a wolf, why didn't you vote for him yesterday? Instead you voted for me, for "no real reason"...
And also, up to this point, I haven't heard/found any real reason not to trust VetAsh so it'd more useful to keep around someone I can communicate with rather than someone I can't.

M-O-O-N, that spells "********lynch vetash********. Ain't nobody got time for chaos!"

I have received some info that MJ is going to have some ability tonight that is a result of a chaos character helping out. Hopefully MJ will be able to do some good?

Based on what I have been told previously, and with this new info, I think lynching chaos people is going to hurt the villager cause.

Unlynch vetashley

I am ok with holding off on lynching chaos right now because I just received information containing the identity of a wolf and if that wolf is still around night 4, something big will happen. That person is Sayabear.

Lynch Sayabear

I can get on a saya lynch. lynch saya

If vetash is definitely chaos I'm willing to hold off lynching her since chaos has been helpful to the villager cause in the past. We need to take her out eventually, but not yet. *****lynch saya*****

Because I didn't want to vote to lynch someone I thought was a wolf without having the support of other people in my group. That wouldn't be too smart on my part if he didn't end up getting lynched yesterday, making me a target for the next night.

I don't know if this is n00b-speak or nonsense-speak, but it's one of the two. I've voted for wolves (unknowingly, even) many nights in a row in previous games .... they don't tend to take you out for it. For relatively obvious reasons.

Anyway, lynch SmokeyTheBear

I don't know if this is n00b-speak or nonsense-speak, but it's one of the two. I've voted for wolves (unknowingly, even) many nights in a row in previous games .... they don't tend to take you out for it. For relatively obvious reasons.

Anyway, lynch SmokeyTheBear
She wanted to know why I voted the way I did, so I told her

Ugh hold the phone, apparently my source didn't correctly interpret their results. Saya is flagg's chef, Whitney Horgan, definitely a wolf, but they are fed up with flagg's leadership so I'm thinking the "big event" that may happen on night 4 if Saya is still alive may actually be a good thing... Thoughts?

Unlynch Saya

Lynch coco

M-o-o-n, that spells "*******unlynch vetash, lynch cocoa******".

Last edited:
Your logic still doesn't make much sense at all. I know you're a new player though so I tried not to face palm too hard. But exactly what LIS said...one vote for someone who may or may not be a wolf does not automatically make you a target.

Ugh hold the phone, apparently my source didn't correctly interpret their results. Saya is flagg's chef, Whitney Horgan, definitely a wolf, but they are fed up with flagg's leadership so I'm thinking the "big event" that may happen on night 4 if Saya is still alive may actually be a good thing... Thoughts?

Unlynch Saya

Lynch coco
I think if they're a wolf then they're a wolf. I'm not sure how leaving a wolf alive in this big event would be helpful. Any clues from our book-readers?

Your logic still doesn't make much sense at all. I know you're a new player though so I tried not to face palm too hard. But exactly what LIS said...one vote for someone who may or may not be a wolf does not automatically make you a target.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and their own way of looking at things. What worries you, may not necessarily worry me.

The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally

Vetashley (0)
saya (6) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, LIS, dyachei
Coco (2) - allieh, BI

Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own :p

lynch sayabear.

Unlynch Saya

Lynch coco

this makes me want to call you a noob again

Yes, I know. But your reason is crappy.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and their own way of looking at things. What worries you, may not necessarily worry me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't make all opinions equally valid. And your opinion, in this case, sucks.

Ugh hold the phone, apparently my source didn't correctly interpret their results. Saya is flagg's chef, Whitney Horgan, definitely a wolf, but they are fed up with flagg's leadership

I have reason to think that Flagg's close associates are not (all?) wolves.

On a different point: This is just gonna confuse the **** outta things, but I have information that ResoluteMike was a wolf. I have no reason to doubt the info. And yes, I know how weird that sounds. Either the info is wrong, or some game assumptions are wrong. *shrug*

Why the dark man (who I assume is Randall?) would kill a wolf, I have no idea.

unlynch CareBear

lynch Escalla

****lynch saya******

The official, "This will be an interesting lynch" lynch tally

Vetashley (0)
saya (6) - gwen, cyndia, ffm, sobsob, ashgirl, dyachei
Coco (2) - allieh, BI
Escalla (1) - LIS

Waffles: probably going to be a lot, so keep count on your own :p

LIS is unusually active this game.

Wonder why that is...

this makes me want to call you a noob again

:shrug: So call me a noob. I'm just relaying info and I get (and agree) that we should get rid of known wolves but I'm confused about this big event that is going to happen night 4. If the general consensus is to just ignore the results and a wolf is a wolf then that is ok too and I'll change my vote accordingly.

Yes, I know. But your reason is crappy.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't make all opinions equally valid. And your opinion, in this case, sucks.

I have reason to think that Flagg's close associates are not (all?) wolves.

On a different point: This is just gonna confuse the **** outta things, but I have information that ResoluteMike was a wolf. I have no reason to doubt the info. And yes, I know how weird that sounds. Either the info is wrong, or some game assumptions are wrong. *shrug*

Why the dark man (who I assume is Randall?) would kill a wolf, I have no idea.

unlynch CareBear

lynch Escalla
I feel like we're going in circles here. Again, you have your own opinions and I have mine. This is just a game so I don't understand why we have to choose whose point of view is right or wrong because, ultimately, they're going to be different no matter what.