The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch Cocoacutie for the same crappy reason as last time. This is really more a contingency than anything.

Members don't see this ad.

That's weird that role/affiliation were given for TP but not for kaydubs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oops, I forgot to mention earlier today. I got an anonymous message overnight but it doesn't seem to mean much.

I will lynch someone tomorrow, when other people are around. And to give time for any information to come forward should there be any info out there.

Oops, I forgot to mention earlier today. I got an anonymous message overnight but it doesn't seem to mean much.
Overnight meaning N1. Sorry, when there are fast cycles I mix up my words because "last night" can mean either last night cycle or last IRL night.

I also received an anonymous message last night. It didn't give any info, only that an anonymous person said "greetings."

lynch ashgirl

I doubt this theory is right, but when STL designed his last game, roles were assigned based on where you signed up in a group. Under the assumption that Randall must be in Las Vegas, I randomly chose someone in that group.

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch cyndia

I received a message last night that someone who a) had fallen ill or b) would soon be ill could have been healed...but wasnt. Im guessing there was a discussion among members of kaydubs group about her healing but the one with the power refused to help. I chose a random remaining member of Arnette.

lynch ashgirl

I doubt this theory is right, but when STL designed his last game, roles were assigned based on where you signed up in a group. Under the assumption that Randall must be in Las Vegas, I randomly chose someone in that group.

Did they really do that? I was going to accuse whomever out forward this dumb idea of wolf misdirection.... But you'rd saying it's actually STLs game design? Oh Lord. Please tell me STL didn't actually coordinate the roles to the locations.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone tried to set my lawn on fire last night. Tried. But my response was

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Additionally, a thought: my group has been somewhat chatty with me, so I imagine we've all been talking a bit. Killing the last mod is bad form. I can't imagine a veteran (or even newbies honestly) going after the last mod so early. But given her role maybe someone found out who she is and decided she was someone who had to go.

Needless to say my suspicions of my own team just went way up.

Lynch allieh

I'm going to follow through with my thought process that it might be a teammate, but I guess a theoretical night 1 seer of TP means it could be anyone.

Did they really do that? I was going to accuse whomever out forward this dumb idea of wolf misdirection.... But you'rd saying it's actually STLs game design? Oh Lord. Please tell me STL didn't actually coordinate the roles to the locations.
As I was an "advisor" on that game, I can say that with certainty. For that game it wouldn't have mattered...but sometimes we can get a bad habit and then.....

Sticking with my vote from yesterday, lynch vetashley

Busy most of the day today, (at work currently) but since today seems to be slow I have a question. Anyone know if there are players that have either immunity to superflu or susceptibility to it specifically in their role? Feel free to have a teammate answer for you if you want. I don't care *who* has what. I'm just trying to figure out if it's a stated mechanic or not since references to it have shown up twice in my groups conversations and actions already.

I am at work all day today, and I believe STL is also. For that reason I will be checking in pretty infrequently and probably won't be able to keep a tally going. Lynch deadline will be pushed to 7:00pm EST and night deadline will be 11:00pm EST. I will hopefully be able to get items redistributed during my lunch break.

******lynch Ashgirl******.

M-O-O-N, that spells... Minor feels from yesterday combined with SOV's theory and Mike liking it.

I kind of agree with SOV's theory that someone in Vegas could be Flagg.

*****lynch Ashgirl*****

Willing to waffle if any new info is provided.

Lynch MJ

Willing to waffle, don't have suspicions about anyone yet.

I am at work all day today, and I believe STL is also. For that reason I will be checking in pretty infrequently and probably won't be able to keep a tally going. Lynch deadline will be pushed to 7:00pm EST and night deadline will be 11:00pm EST. I will hopefully be able to get items redistributed during my lunch break.
Yup, working till 8:00 tn, and then an hour drive home. I will tally votes during my lunch

I find it weird that @Mad Jack hasn't said a word this game
No replies to PMs either. I think he's unable to communicate. Or a wolf pretending he's totally unable to communicate, but that doesn't seem like a very good wolf strategy because there's no way we'd let a silenced player hang around until late in the game without some info that they're a villager.

Lynch FS - same reason DocE stated for lynching allieh, plus slightly more feels about FS than allieh.

The official, on my phone and probably somewhat wrong, tally

Coco (1) - LIS
Saya (1) - escalla
O Grady (1) - FFM
Ashgirl (3) - sobsob, BI, vetash
Cyndia (0)
Allieh (1) DocE
Vetash (2) - allieh, dyachei
MJ (2) - devyn HTML
FS (1) - WL

Almost have some ties, keeping working at it, I hear that everyone gets presents and candy and all the wolves die if there is a tie. Or at least that's what WZ said... :) ash girl, care to respond to these allegations?

Reactions: 1 user
Since I feel a bandwagon could potentially start and since I'm not sure if i will be able to get on again much before lynch, I'll somewhat role reveal. I'm kojak, a villager and a dog who's ability could be useful.

M-O-O-N, that spells '*******unlynch Ashgirl, lynch devyn*******'.