The WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Meh. I don't like all the cutesy stuff. That's all.

I'm not criticizing people who do. So get the hell off my back. Every turn lately you're all over me. Go the hell away.
I get that you don’t like the cutesy stuff, but some of us do. You don’t have to like it, but don’t say it’s dumb and say it’s the reason you’re gonna stop playing when it literally is mentioned only in signups. People calling spectators “tator tots” doesn’t affect you, so why are you getting so bent out of shape about it and saying it’s making you think about quitting playing? It’s like gifs. You don’t like them. Other people do. Just scroll past it and let other people have their fun.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I get that you don’t like the cutesy stuff, but some of us do. You don’t have to like it, but don’t say it’s dumb and say it’s the reason you’re gonna stop playing when it literally is mentioned only in signups. People calling spectators “tator tots” doesn’t affect you, so why are you getting so bent out of shape about it and saying it’s making you think about quitting playing? It’s like gifs. You don’t like them. Other people do. Just scroll past it and let other people have their fun.

Yeah, ok. So you get to voice your opinion but I don't?

Screw you. You don't like my opinion, how about you "just scroll past it"?

Never mind....

Take me off the roster. I'm out.

Fine. Fine.

(Also, removed LIS per request)

Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
5. genny

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
3. kc
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
1. Mixy
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

Missed the Meat Train, But Willing to Wait at the Station (Alternates)

Chicken Nuggets (Which are Probably the Meat Version of Tater Tots)

1. Lawper
2. Flames

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everybody!

It has not escaped my notice that WW games have been growing increasingly contentious as of late. I know sometimes we disagree (and disagree passionately), but these games are about having something fun to do in our free time to blow off some steam. I won't give too much away but I do have a few mechanisms in place this game that are meant to keep things fun and lighthearted for our players. I am always open to suggestions as well.

I will also add that the mod team and I had already been planning to keep an eye on in-thread posts and give warnings to any players being unnecessarily contentious or playing a little too dirty. With that in mind, if you feel any players are being rude or unfriendly please let us know and we will be giving warnings in player PMs.

My number one goal in every game is for the players to have fun. If this is not happening please let us know why and we'll try our best to make changes to keep things fun for you.

If you are worried that this game will involve a lot of spats and on-thread fighting (that is, outside of what is to be expected for WW of course ;)) please know we'll be trying our best as a mod team to keep this to a minimum and don't let your concerns sway you out of playing what I'm hoping will be a fun and playful game.

Love,

Your mod team
@vetmedhead
@PrincessButterCup
@TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
@kaydubs

Reactions: 7 users
Hm I really shouldn't. Sorry but thanks for the tag!

Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
5. genny

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
3. kc
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
1. Mixy
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop

Hey everybody!

It has not escaped my notice that WW games have been growing increasingly contentious as of late. I know sometimes we disagree (and disagree passionately), but these games are about having something fun to do in our free time to blow off some steam. I won't give too much away but I do have a few mechanisms in place this game that are meant to keep things fun and lighthearted for our players. I am always open to suggestions as well.

I will also add that the mod team and I had already been planning to keep an eye on in-thread posts and give warnings to any players being unnecessarily contentious or playing a little too dirty. With that in mind, if you feel any players are being rude or unfriendly please let us know and we will be giving warnings in player PMs.

My number one goal in every game is for the players to have fun. If this is not happening please let us know why and we'll try our best to make changes to keep things fun for you.

If you are worried that this game will involve a lot of spats and on-thread fighting (that is, outside of what is to be expected for WW of course ;)) please know we'll be trying our best as a mod team to keep this to a minimum and don't let your concerns sway you out of playing what I'm hoping will be a fun and playful game.

Love,

Your mod team
@vetmedhead
@PrincessButterCup
@kaydubs

This is great but @Melchizedek has personally requested that I not be nice to him ever so can I get a pass for rude behavior directed at his royal Cheeziness? :p

Reactions: 1 users
Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
4. Snowy
5. genny

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
3. kc
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
1. Mixy
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop

This part of the pennwe crowd is drowning with school.. to the point where I shouldn't even sign up to be a spectator lol

You could take the Finn approach to spectating:

1. Sign up to spectate
2. Enter spectator chat, greet the other spectators
3. Immediately forget to watch anything that occurs in the game
4. Profit?

Reactions: 3 users

1. Sign up to spectate
4. Profit?

did that last game hahahaha

1. Sign up to spectate
4. Profit?
AKA the “I don’t know how to handle my FOMO” method.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone tag the pennwe crowd yet? @raf2769 @Skimble

So since I just reread all the write ups from DRoP, going to tag ALL the peeps from there (apologies if you've already been tagged and declined):
@Filly Bay @StartingoverVet @Promethean @dyachei @Gwenevre @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Flim Flam Man @guisantes @Abnerrs @LadyOtheFarm @Lupin21 @PrincessButterCup @katashark @Skimble @Devastating @SummerTheLynx @Kam325
Thanks for the tags, but LA block is really consuming most of my life right now. When I come home at the end of the day, I'm so exhausted I just want to go to sleep right away.

This is the great bonk debate, right? Good times.
This game was my first time wolfing too. Figuring out the head-bopping blocker was one of our own was the modern-day version of finding out the phone call came from inside the house

Reactions: 5 users
Thanks for the tag, but I'm out of WW commission until job and life stuff calms down.

Doesn't stop @Ashgirl and I from brainstorming our KH WW tho

Reactions: 2 users
Wish I could play! Starting Valentine's Day means starting right in Round 2 of midterms, so I'm gonna pass. I can play the game after this probably :)

I'm sorry VMH can you take me off the play list? I won't have the time to dedicate to it. However I would love to spectate or help mod please!

Hey everybody!

Love,

Your mod team
@vetmedhead
@PrincessButterCup
@kaydubs

@johnnaboo play this one!!

@johnnaboo play this one!!
Thanks YK. Needed to cool off a bit before responding.

Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
4. Snowy
5. genny

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
2. jboo
3. kc
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
1. Mixy
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop

Moving mixy to chicken nuggets

Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
4. Snowy
5. genny

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
2. jboo
3. kc
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop
4. Mixy

Thank you guys, but the last one I participated in made me realize I am too old and slow anymore to participate. However, I would love to learn the "backside" of these, so if anyone wants some help, let me know. I had a major blast with DRoP!!

Thanks for the tag, I'll be an alternate for now. I'll only be on my laid back rotation for a few more days after this starts, and then on a busier on so I'm probably not the best person to play. But if you need someone by the time its starting, I will!

Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
4. Snowy
5. genny

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
2. jboo
3. kc
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

1. WeimMama

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop
4. Mixy

@WeimMama if you're on a laid back rotation right now and feel like playing...we need a sub for the monster mash game
PUT ME IN COACH. (but seriously, yeah I'm down for that! I've been semi following it already.)

Reactions: 8 users
How much time is left in the game? Could I sub in without catching up on the thread at all?
I mean, you could. It would certainly be interesting :laugh:

Hard to tell how much time is left at this stage. Hopefully the player who you sub in for would be able to fill you in and help you out.

Reactions: 2 users
I mean, you could. It would certainly be interesting :laugh:

Hard to tell how much time is left at this stage. Hopefully the player who you sub in for would be able to fill you in and help you out.
Sure, throw me in. I'll depend on the thread to give me the cliff notes.