*~*~*TMDSAS 2017*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Misunderstanding. Sorry, I forgot to change my status since I have changed my major from pre-med to pre-dent.

No worries. We're all on edge waiting for interview invites lol

Members don't see this ad.

School: Baylor A&M
Notification date: 7/22
Interview date: 8/26
Method of notification: E.mail
TMDSAS mail-out date: 7/15
Application received date/s: 7/18
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.62/3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/22/22/none

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My application was completed on May 17th. My GPA is 3.98. DAT score AA/TS/PAT/RC 21/22/21/20. I have not received any notices from Baylor, however. Am I in trouble? I am extremely worried. :(

My application was completed on May 17th. My GPA is 3.98. DAT score AA/TS/PAT/RC 21/22/21/20. I have not received any notices from Baylor, however. Am I in trouble? I am extremely worried. :(
This is the first group of people that we know of to get interviews. It's not even August. Don't worry, give it time.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh geez, I'm still waiting on an LOR to be uploaded and I'm already refreshing my email nonstop. This is going to be a long cycle! :wideyed: On behalf of my sanity, I'm shutting down my computer for a while.

Reactions: 1 users
2 of my OOS school actually sent me interview invites last week (I only applied to 3 OOS); I was able to schedule them in Nov and Dec (they are actually very flexible wow wow).

@mrsS: Thank you :)

Oh geez, I'm still waiting on an LOR to be uploaded and I'm already refreshing my email nonstop. This is going to be a long cycle! :wideyed: On behalf of my sanity, I'm shutting down my computer for a while.
I was surprised for me because the dentist I shadowed hasn't uploaded her LOR yet, but my 3 other LOR was uploaded. So I thought I was getting pranked.

I am starting to worry that I should have applied out of state ....

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I am starting to worry that I should have applied out of state ....

I also only applied to Texas schools due to family reasons. I have to go to school close to home. Soooooo I'm pretttty worried :lame:

So much panic. Yall need to relax:laugh:

Just because you submit your app early doesn't mean you will get an early interview invite.
More interviews are coming! Don't worry.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Notification date: 7/22
Interview date: 8/26
TMDSAS mail-out date: 7/15
Application received date/s: 7/18
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.62/3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/22/22/none
Sorry, if you don't mind I ask, how did they process your application so fast? I thought they're currently processing application submitted on 07/01/2016

Sorry, if you don't mind I ask, how did they process your application so fast? I thought they're currently processing application submitted on 07/01/2016
I did submit my TMDSAS application 6/24. Everything was in at that point, transcripts, DAT scores, only thing that was still not in at that time was my LORs but afterwards they started coming in one at a time. Currently waiting on my Dentist LOR (last one)

I did submit my TMDSAS application 6/24. Everything was in at that point, transcripts, DAT scores, only thing that was still not in at that time was my LORs but afterwards they started coming in one at a time. Currently waiting on my Dentist LOR (last one)
Wow, good to know. So they do look at our apps even w/o the LOR or transcripts. Btw, congrats on your invite.

I'm really happy since i really want to attend this school!!

School: Texas A&M University College of Dentistry
Notification date: 7/25
Interview date: 8/31
Method of notification: E-mail
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/12
Application received date/s: 6/12
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.77/3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/24/21/none

Reactions: 6 users
School: UT Houston
Notification date: 7/26
Interview date: 8/16
TMDSAS mail-out date: 5/21
Application received date/s: 6/10
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.83/3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/21/21/none

Reactions: 4 users
2nd!
School: UT Houston
Notification date: 7/26
Interview date: 8/16
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/21
Application received date/s: 6/24
GPA (bcpm, overall): 3.89/3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):21/22/25/19/none

Any one has more interview coming up?

When do we usually hear back for San Antonio?

Invite #2

School: San Antonio
Notification date: 7/29
Interview date: 8/15
Application received date/s: N/A

Invite #2

School: San Antonio
Interview date: 8/15
Application received date/s: N/A

I have a dilemma, I was supposed to go out of tow from the 13-17th, how inflexible are they with rescheduling? I know they say they don't guarantee a second invite, but just wondering.

I have a dilemma, I was supposed to go out of tow from the 13-17th, how inflexible are they with rescheduling? I know they say they don't guarantee a second invite, but just wondering.

Congrats!! Maybe since you got an early interview you can call and ask them? They might be flexible this early

Hands are sweaty, and im a bit winded from all the jumping I just did but... Interview #2!!

Interview date: 9/07
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/14
Application received date/s: 6/21

Last edited:
Glad to see so many A&M invites! I'll be looking out for y'all on interview day .
Congrats!

Second Interview! Praise the Lord!

Notification date: 7/29/2016
Method of notification: email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/20/16
Application receive date: Submitted 6/03/16
Secondary complete date: 6/6/16
Interview date: 9/7/16
GPA (science, overall) BCP: 3.25] oGPA: 3.37
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20AA/19TS/21PAT/22RC/none below 17

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Second Interview! Praise the Lord!

Notification date: 7/29/2016
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/20/16
Application receive date: Submitted 6/03/16
Secondary complete date: 6/6/16
Interview date: 9/7/16
GPA (science, overall) BCP: 3.25] oGPA: 3.37
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20AA/19TS/21PAT/22RC/none below 17
Go you, I have similar stats so I'm hopeful!!

I was wondering if any one submitted the app on or after 07/01 gets any interview invite yet?

First interview invite!

School: Texas A&M University College of Dentistry
Notification date: 8/1/2016
TMDSAS mail-out date: 7/25/2019
Application receive date: Submitted 7/1/16
Secondary complete date: 7/2/16
Interview date: 9/2/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.76, 3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23AA/24TS/23PAT/20RC/none below 17

Interview #1!!!! Thank you Jeebuss!

Notification date: 8/1
Interview date: 9/7
TMDSAS mail-out date: 7/21
Application received date/s: 7/21
Secondary received date: 7/21
GPA (bcpm, overall): 2.98/3.18
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): I took that DAT twice so here are both sets of scores
DAT#1 20/19/18/21/none
DAT#2 21/24/20/20/QR 14

Reactions: 8 users

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): I took that DAT twice so here are both sets of scores
DAT#1 20/19/18/21/none
DAT#2 21/24/20/20/QR 14
When did you submit your application?

I submitted 6/29 @11:17am!

DAT#1 20/19/18/21/none
DAT#2 21/24/20/20/QR 14
Dude way to go!

Is there anything else I need to do for TMDSAS?
It says transmitted to schools. I got the e-mail saying they have my application...a lot of my stuff came in later.
I see TMDSAS mentions a Prescribed Course Report will show up if deficient in something? I haven't gotten anything :thinking: When they verify grades does anything change?
I just feel like I haven't heard anything *from TMDSAS* for a while and wanna see if I messed up :rofl:

Is there anything else I need to do for TMDSAS?
It says transmitted to schools. I got the e-mail saying they have my application...a lot of my stuff came in later.
I see TMDSAS mentions a Prescribed Course Report will show up if deficient in something? I haven't gotten anything :thinking: When they verify grades does anything change?
I just feel like I haven't heard anything *from TMDSAS* for a while and wanna see if I messed up :rofl:

My GPA changed a little bit when it was finally processed and transmitted to schools. They just send an email stating that it was transmitted to the schools but nothing else. If you're not getting anything it is probably because your app is good to go.

Does anybody else have a random name beside the date under "received date" of LOR? When it was first received it showed the name of the writer of my committee packet then once it was processed it shows a random name. I'm so confused...

Does anybody else have a random name beside the date under "received date" of LOR? When it was first received it showed the name of the writer of my committee packet then once it was processed it shows a random name. I'm so confused...
Fear not. Happens to everyone.