Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ps Sheeps--did you get any special message or anything last night? ;)

To clarify it wasn't a message, but I did have something happen to me last night

Members don't see this ad.

Official vote tally:

kakurubird - 2 (krist, abber)
variegata - 1 (Trematode)
holdonhope - 1 (Emiloo)

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously? Scared to death? A spy? You couldn't think of something else, mods? :rolleyes:

Not sure if your source is the same as mine, but I also know Cuitz is a villager. :thumbup:
Thanks, guys :) My rotation being in Des Moines (and no internet access during the day) is seriously messing with my availability.
####ulynch orca, lynch kakurubird####
If we're going with Copper Isles, kakurubird is a villager unless she's been converted. I know the least about orca2011 and twelvetigers, but if Trematode trusts orca then I will also tentatively trust her. TT's just a complete unknown aside from what she told DVMDream.

TT is posting elsewhere, but not here....that makes me quite a bit suspicious of her, especially as her name keeps popping up for a lynch and she rolls in, makes a comment, and then pops back out again never to be heard from again.

Can anyone vouch for her? I know DVMD said she had an important role, butttt.....anyone?....bueller?

TT is posting elsewhere, but not here....that makes me quite a bit suspicious of her, especially as her name keeps popping up for a lynch and she rolls in, makes a comment, and then pops back out again never to be heard from again.

Can anyone vouch for her? I know DVMD said she had an important role, butttt.....anyone?....bueller?
Ok. See this is what I have been thinking. Almost like she's avoiding the thread?

Alright woke up from taking heavy pain killers for my pounding headache to find no more useful information on the thread.

To be honest, PP and I were not being very chatty in PMs. Some of that was my fault, I think I was still bitter over losing BB. But I was actually starting to converse with her a little before last night:mad::mad: I told her I was suspicious of a specific player but she told me she had solid info this player was NOT a wolf (wont name now, only if they come up for lynching). This is the only info that we discussed. I was slightly suspicious of her since honestly she would have been a good conversion target. Guess that assumption was wrong :( Sorry I wasn't more open PP - but I believe what you told me about those players now!!

Ok, as for as other suspicions, I have very little. Everyone on my list seems to be cleared by someone.

Members don't see this ad :)

I am inclined to agree with you on this. I have not seen TT posting other places, but this is the only place I have looked so far:rolleyes: Sorry SDN pre-vet, I have been a bad member :oops: But if she is posting and contributing to the other WW game more than here, I think that is worthy of suspicion.

I need to be up in 5 hours to start my wonderful day of pig farming. So even though I seriously just woke up, I need to crash again soon. Mods, you are killing non-devyn GMT folk :p. I really would like to see how TT responds to Cuit. This is the best lead I have right now, and I know it is not much. Feeling like a failure in this game.

lynch TT

I will check back before going to bed, but just a heads up, if something comes out right before the lynch deadline, I wont be around to change my vote.

Ok. Just got off work. TT told me both her character name and role it was verified last night via an investigation.

Crap, posted as I was typing.

Ok then
unlynch TT

huh. Ok then

hello. I was verified as a spy earlier in the game you think I am going to pull that out of my ass and put my neck on the line like that? Hell no. She gave me exactly what her role did with the character name and the mod verified it almost verbatim to what she told me. So unless she can hide from investigation or knows someone's character and role and is using that she is not a wolf. And if the latter were true, she would be a stupid wolf not to kill them.

hello. I was verified as a spy earlier in the game you think I am going to pull that out of my ass and put my neck on the line like that? Hell no. She gave me exactly what her role did with the character name and the mod verified it almost verbatim to what she told me. So unless she can hide from investigation or knows someone's character and role and is using that she is not a wolf. And if the latter were true, she would be a stupid wolf not to kill them.
No no, that was a "huh, there goes my theory"

In response to the question about my protection... No, I've never saved anyone else, because the people I've
Protected were not targeted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Not sure if this is way off base. But it seems to be that DVMD is an awesome target for conversion? Kill one spy and nab the other or something? Just an idea I'm tossing out there.

I know Emiloo has been saying that Variegata has been fairly forthcoming with information, but I was looking through my notes, and she hasn't voted for a wolf in any of the lynchings. Anytime it was a villager who was winning the lynch vote, she was present and voted. The two days it's been a wolf...absent.

Lynch Variegata

I know Emiloo has been saying that Variegata has been fairly forthcoming with information, but I was looking through my notes, and she hasn't voted for a wolf in any of the lynchings. Anytime it was a villager who was winning the lynch vote, she was present and voted. The two days it's been a wolf...absent.

Lynch Variegata

Decent compelling argument...

lynch variegata

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Official vote tally:

kakurubird - 2 (krist, abber)
variegata - 3 (Trematode, orca, Jamrockin)
holdonhope - 1 (Emiloo)

Vari has been cleared, though. Of course, I guess that means conversion, but with as few wolves as we've gotten so far....shouldn't we focus on originals and not possible conversions?

My friend unexpectedly showed up and I will be out at the bars until further notice but I need to say that I cleared variegata the night after dyachei was lynched. Ill try to check in later to cast a vote.

Not sure if this is way off base. But it seems to be that DVMD is an awesome target for conversion? Kill one spy and nab the other or something? Just an idea I'm tossing out there.

I could tell you something else about my role that would make the target on my back go from a flaming red beacon to a flaming red beacon the size of Texas and completely flush this theory down the toilet. At this point I am going to leave it be.

I am still keeping my eyes on you though. I have another theory but I am trying to discuss a few things first and will come back on and post my theory should I think it still applies.

:thumbup:
nodding.gif

Ohhh. Possible conversions. Got it. Yes. Good point

I could tell you something else about my role that would make the target on my back go from a flaming red beacon to a flaming red beacon the size of Texas and completely flush this theory down the toilet. At this point I am going to leave it be.

I am still keeping my eyes on you though. I have another theory but I am trying to discuss a few things first and will come back on and post my theory should I think it still applies.
I don't really know how suspicious I actually am of you. It was just a possible theory since you have an important power.

Lynch Variegata

And yeah, like I've said, I am not gonna stand here and vouch for Varie like I would for the people I KNOW are cleared 100%. And we haven't talked much recently, so she very well could be a wolf, dunno.

Also, and I know Abney's been cleared as well, but I don't have her down for voting on the days the wolves were up for lynchings either. Since the deadline's have pretty much been the same throughout the whole game, I find it odd that these are the days two people missed voting when they've been present pretty much at every other lynching. I'll give Abney a little more leeway since she missed voting on like two other days, but I dunno. This many people can't be cleared. Something's fishy.

Also, and I know Abney's been cleared as well, but I don't have her down for voting on the days the wolves were up for lynchings either. Since the deadline's have pretty much been the same throughout the whole game, I find it odd that these are the days two people missed voting when they've been present pretty much at every other lynching. I'll give Abney a little more leeway since she missed voting on like two other days, but I dunno. This many people can't be cleared. Something's fishy.

Or wolfie :smuggrin:. Obviously wolves are just clearing each other, so once we get one, maybe we can get them all :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Exactly.

I am not going to vote for someone I cleared. I am not going to vote for someone that cleared someone who has not been cleared by anyone I have cleared.

Sorry vari.
You are not the only one on my list.
You are just the person I chose at random when the lynch got started because I KNEW Cuitz is safe.

I think my head just exploded.
I do not think that made any sense.
TL:DR ---> If you have not been cleared by anyone I trust, you are on my black list.

I am too tired for this game.

So if we are counting dyachei as a wolf, I voted for her.

Since apparently being forthcoming with information and sheep's word about clearing me after the second wolf lynching don't seem to be enough for you guys, I'm just going to go ahead and tell you that I am Daine the wildmage. That might make me wolf-bait tomorrow, but if it at least stops you guys from lynching another villager, maybe we won't totally screw ourselves over and hand this game to the wolves.

As for my own vote, I'm still thinking since all these clearances from different directions make my head spin.