Touro Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Hey, I received mine today as well. Did they offer you any dates before late November? I am worried because most of the people here were offered early interviews dates..
No, the dates I got were from late November into December. I ended up choosing a December date

Members don't see this ad.

Interview invite received!
Residency: OOS
Notification date: 9/19
Mail out date: Mid july?
App complete: 8/7
Method of interview: choice for in person or virtual

Reactions: 1 user
Interview invite received!
Notification date: 9/19
Mail out date: Mid july?
App complete: 8/7
Method of interview: choice for in person or virtual
Hey! Do you mind telling me what dates were available for you? I received mine yesterday and it was all post-dec dates.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
Notification date:
8/23
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/20
Application complete date: 7/24
Interview Date: 11/16
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.65, Overall: 3.78
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 21 TS, 27 RCT, 18 PAT, No
Method of interview: In-person/online, I chose in-person

Like Quote Reply

Interview #2
Notification date:
9/26
Residency: International
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/24
Application complete date: 9/13
Interview Date: 12/13
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.90, Overall: 3.92
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25 AA, 28 TS, 18 RCT, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: In-person or online

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #5
URM
Notification date: 10/05
Residency: oos, international
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/10
Application complete date: 8/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.79, 3.85
DAT 20A 22PAT 21RC 20TS
Dates available OR your interview date: January
Method of interview: virtual & in person

Interview #2
School: Touro
Notification date: 10/05
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/17
Application complete: 7/25
GPA (overall, science): 3.55, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/23/21/none
Interview date: 01/20
Method of Interview: Virtual

Interview #5
Notification date:
10/13
Application complete date: Sept
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22AA, 22TS, 17 PAT
Method of interview: In Person (1/31) or Virtual (1/24)

Last edited:
Interview #1
School: Touro
Notification Date: 9/26
Method: Email
Residency: OOS (NJ)
AADSAS mail-out: 8/15
Application Complete: 8/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.57, 3.66
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/below 17): 24/24/23/21/no
Dates available: Earliest 12/13 in-person, rest all January (in-person and virtual).
Method: both

What time did the in-person interview day end? Are you done around noon?

Interview 2
Notification date: 11/14
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/29
Application complete date: 8/02
GPA (science, overall): 3.47, 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19AA/19TS 18 PAT/ 18 Reading/ 17 Gen Chem
Dates available OR your interview date: Feb 14
Method of interview: In-person

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when the last batch of interview invites were sent out?

accepted at 12. Congratulations everyone

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
did anyone interview and NOT hear back today? I got waitlisted and trying to judge if everyone who interviewed was either accepted or waitlisted.

When did you interview? A friend of mine interviewed on December 6th and did not hear back at all.

They said that those who had interviews on Dec 6 will start receiving the decisions in 4-6 weeks. It's a mid Jan.

I withdrew and won't be attending january interview, good luck guys!

Congrats to those accepted! Does touro assign you to the ny or ny/nm track with the acceptance letter?

I got interview invite in 12/20 with dates available in jan. I replied within an hour requesting a date but havent still received the confirmation. When do i start to panic? Was it like this for everyone else too?

I got interview invite in 12/20 with dates available in jan. I replied within an hour requesting a date but havent still received the confirmation. When do i start to panic? Was it like this for everyone else too?

Don’t panic. If you don’t get a confirmation in 2-3 days, then call admissions.

Hey! When is your interview dates?

Link to last year's thread: Touro Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Touro College of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Touro College of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.47
Science GPA: 3.40
DAT: 21.2AA, 21.0TS, 20.3PAT
Applied: 2,539
OOS: 1,981 Applied, 335 Interviewed, 270 Accepted
IS: 432 Applied, 140 Interviewed, 113 Accepted
International: 126 Applied, 30 Interviewed, 22 Accepted
# Enrolled: 114
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.53
Science GPA: 3.43
DAT: 21.4AA, 21.3TS, 20.5PAT
Applied: 2,630
OOS: 1,880 Applied, 234 Accepted
IS: 511 Applied, 160 Accepted
International: 239 Applied, 40 Accepted
# Enrolled: 113

**Touro has added 100 additional seats that will transition to a New Mexico Campus after their D2 Year

Good luck everyone!
Do you know if Touro class of 2028 was also increased with the expectation of 100 students continuing their D3 and D4 years in New Mexico? Do newly accepted students know which cohort, all 4 years in NY vs 2 in NY and 2 in NM, they are in? or there are told in 2 years?

Do you know if Touro class of 2028 was also increased with the expectation of 100 students continuing their D3 and D4 years in New Mexico? Do newly accepted students know which cohort, all 4 years in NY vs 2 in NY and 2 in NM, they are in? or there are told in 2 years?
From my understanding, the CO 2028 was also increased by 100 additional students for the NM expansion.

I also believe that the school tells you which cohort you’re in from your acceptance packet, but not 100% sure. But you should know which cohort you’re in, I don’t think they’ll surprise you.

They told us when we got accepted in the acceptance letter which program we got into. I got in to the 2 in NY and 2 in NM program, however, I don't know anyone else who has been accepted in the 2 and 2 program yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey, has anyone who had interview on Dec 6 received an acceptance or any other response ?

Thank you for your clear responses
They told us when we got accepted in the acceptance letter which program we got into. I got in to the 2 in NY and 2 in NM program, however, I don't know anyone else who has been accepted in the 2 and 2 program yet.
thank you for your clear response! I wonder how the class of 2027 is coping with the doubled class size. I doubt that the number of professors increased. I find it disingenuous that the new program and doubled class were not brought up during the interwar day.

From my understanding, the CO 2028 was also increased by 100 additional students for the NM expansion.

I also believe that the school tells you which cohort you’re in from your acceptance packet, but not 100% sure. But you should know which cohort you’re in, I don’t think they’ll surprise you.
Thank you for your response!

Thank you for your clear responses

thank you for your clear response! I wonder how the class of 2027 is coping with the doubled class size. I doubt that the number of professors increased. I find it disingenuous that the new program and doubled class were not brought up during the interwar day.
Which is why we have SDN. Use your resources to make educated decisions!