Touro Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interviewed yet? If so, how did it go? Was it pretty laid back? It’s my first interview, and I’m nervous. As for those who haven’t gotten any updates, I think it’s a good sign! My app was completed on Jan 25, and it was silent the entire time until yesterday Feb 23 for an invite to an interview.

Anyone interviewed yet? If so, how did it go? Was it pretty laid back? It’s my first interview, and I’m nervous. As for those who haven’t gotten any updates, I think it’s a good sign! My app was completed on Jan 25, and it was silent the entire time until yesterday Feb 23 for an invite to an interview.
Also wondering this. I’m interviewing virtually 2/28

Members don't see this ad :)
I got on hold email last week and i got my first interview today!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Just accepted for the NY/NM cohort!

Does anybody know when the dates are for orientation and the white coat ceremony? I don't see it anywhere in the information I've been given so far.

Reactions: 1 users
I got admitted into both Touro NY/NM and Roseman Utah/Nevada. Which one should I chose? Roseman is a 3 year program. Which one would be cheaper overall? Any other considerations?

I got admitted into both Touro NY/NM and Roseman Utah/Nevada. Which one should I chose? Roseman is a 3 year program. Which one would be cheaper overall? Any other considerations?
roseman would be cheaper overall, and you'd get an extra year in the workforce

Reactions: 1 user
If NY/NY and you can commute to school I would say touro, otherwise roseman.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who interviewed march 6th hear anything?
I heard back at 4PM that day. I think people who chose the NM cohort heard back faster..? But the people who I asked that chose NY, are still waiting to hear back.

I heard back at 4PM that day. I think people who chose the NM cohort heard back faster..? But the people who I asked that chose NY, are still waiting to hear back.
Did you get accepted same day? congratulations 🎉 how was the interview?

Anybody else hear anything after getting the "on hold" email?

Did you get accepted same day? congratulations 🎉 how was the interview?
Yes, thank you! I was surprised lol. Honestly I really loved everything about Touro. The sim labs were so nice, and every student genuinely seemed to love the faculty and school. I do have uncertainty about the NM clinic. They were so vague with information on it. Just said it was beautiful. As for interview, I was so nervous but it was sooooo chill. But I guess this depends in your interviewer. Mine was so easy to talk to, we rambled about a lot of stuff it was hard to go back to the initial questions of what she asked me which are: Why dentistry? Why Touro? It’s open file, so she led with asking things I did on my resume. We went over time, and unfortunately my session had to be cut short due to running behind time. The other people I talked to also said it was really conversational and easy, so just really know your motivation for dentistry and what you like about Touro. And obviously your own extracurriculars. Best of luck!!

A friend of mine received a Hold email yesterday, did anyone else? I believe on this thread I've seen 1 person who was placed on hold receive an interview, did anyone else?

Interviewed 2/28 accepted 3/6 for NY/NM!!!

Reactions: 4 users
I interviewed yesterday and was accepted today

Reactions: 6 users