Touro Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

when should people who had post-December interviews expect to hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

when should people who had post-December interviews expect to hear back?
Not sure for Touro but my friend who applied last cycle got her results in around one week after (from usc and uop). But also curious when we will hear back...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today via email at 3 PM!! Interviewed on 12/6.

Reactions: 1 users
Are the people getting acceptances the day after interviews making the admissions aware about any deposits to be made for other schools? At the 1/15 interview they said they'll make decisions in 4-6 weeks unless applicants had deposits to make for other school offers and had touro as priority.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed and accepted on 1/17 for the 4 year NY program!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Canceled interview! Hope this opens up for someone who's been waiting

Are the people getting acceptances the day after interviews making the admissions aware about any deposits to be made for other schools? At the 1/15 interview they said they'll make decisions in 4-6 weeks unless applicants had deposits to make for other school offers and had touro as priority.
No I didn't

I forgot to post on here but I interviewed virtually on 12/20 and got an acceptance on 12/22 for NY/NM incase anyone was wondering for those dates

Does Touro release the result once a month? Or do they release individually??

Hey guys just wondering does it make a difference doing an interview online or in person?

Hey guys just wondering does it make a difference doing an interview online or in person?
imo it depends which one you're more comfortable in. I chose the in-person interview because I could tour the facilities, ask questions, look interested in their school, and being in person allowed me to be as conversational as possible with the interviewer since i hate talking over zoom.

Just declined my offer today. Wishing anyone all the best in your application!

Also normally how many people are in these interview sessions?
If you're talking about the in-person interviews then there are 40-50 people per session but it is split up into 4 groups

Did anyone from 1/24 interview hear back from the school?

How come some people get an acceptance same day 😭😭, more like 4-6 weeks to get waitlisted lmao

Last edited:
Accepted this morning 2/1 for the NM cohort! Interviewed yesterday 1/31 in person

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted this morning for NM cohort, interviewed virtually 1/24

Reactions: 3 users
accepted this morning 2/1; interviewed in person yesterday 1/31!!

Reactions: 2 users