Touro Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

did you decide on another school? which one?

Currently deposited on SIU my state school, but also waiting on 5 more schools

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Closer to home / scholarships. Will still consider cost but happy to go with SIU.
oh, i forgot about UIC
the chances of an acceptance from a school that includes a scholarship is pretty low at this point though

oh, i forgot about UIC
the chances of an acceptance from a school that includes a scholarship is pretty low at this point though
Yes UIC; no point in withdrawing so i'll just wait and see what happens for the schools

Reactions: 1 user
Interviews will continue from September to March until the class is officially full. While some say to trust the process, I believe it's more about trusting in the hard work we've put in over the past four years. I'm confident it will pay off.

Last edited:
I saw the groupme if its relatively accurate, class size is no where near full yet. Good luck everyone =)

It was me too. Accepted 01/17, interviewed 01/17. Amazing processing speed. (IS)
Damn I interviewed that day too but haven’t heard back lol what were ur stats and are you an ORM? Curious how some people get a scepter same day and others wait 6 weeks lol

my application status never changed from completed so does this mean i'm rejected? no interview, completed in june lol

Members don't see this ad :)
my application status never changed from completed so does this mean i'm rejected? no interview, completed in june lol
if remain complete is good side. I received email “At this time your application has been placed "on hold". TCDM conducts interviews through March. Applications placed on hold may be reviewed again up until March. “ and status change to none. My stat AA24 TS 25

if remain complete is good side. I received email “At this time your application has been placed "on hold". TCDM conducts interviews through March. Applications placed on hold may be reviewed again up until March. “ and status change to none. My stat AA24 TS 25
i didn't get this email, did you interview for touro?

Hi guys! I applied to Touro a few months ago and my application status under AADSAS still says "application complete" but not "under review" is this how it is for everyone who applied? Or should I contact them?

same do we know if this is normal? Mine never said "under review" just complete

i got rejected today, so if u didnt get that email then u might still have a chance?!
I'm sorry): ok thank you. Did your aadsas ever say under review for Touro? This whole time mine has said "application complete"

I'm sorry): ok thank you. Did your aadsas ever say under review for Touro? This whole time mine has said "application complete"
ignore all aadsas notes except for: accepted, rejected, and waitlist...

I haven't heard back from Touro either. What do you mean by Ghosted ?

ghosted = you will never hear from them

i would say u guys might hear from them/get a rejection later….i was rejected by them last week so since yall didnt get that, cud mean something??!

ghosted = you will never hear from them

i would say u guys might hear from them/get a rejection later….i was rejected by them last week so since yall didnt get that, cud mean something??!
When did you submit your applications and what stats did you have if you do not mind sharing?

gave up my spot today - NY cohort OOS - wishing you guys luck!

Decided to give up my seat today. NY cohort OOS. Good Luck!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed 1/16, accepted 2/1 for NM cohort, international. Just rejected my offer however, so goodluck!

Hi guys, I just got accepted! So excited for the next year! I'm currently looking for housing right now and I don't know how much loans are given to Touro dental school students for rent so if anyone currently attending could give me some information about that I would really really appreciate it! I would love to chat with anyone who is currently going to the school! Feel free to pm me!

Hi guys, I just got accepted! So excited for the next year! I'm currently looking for housing right now and I don't know how much loans are given to Touro dental school students for rent so if anyone currently attending could give me some information about that I would really really appreciate it! I would love to chat with anyone who is currently going to the school! Feel free to pm me!
Congratulations ! NY or NM ?