UGA: University of Georgia CVM Class of 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think an indication of whether we’ll know or not, is if they put up a “UGA CVM Class of 2026” FB group which I have yet to see appear.
They started one today :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I think an indication of whether we’ll know or not, is if they put up a “UGA CVM Class of 2026” FB group which I have yet to see appear.
There is a “UGA CVM Class of 2026” FB group...!

Reactions: 2 users
Well damn speak of the devil 😖 fingers crossed!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Random question, did anyone receive an email that their FAFSA was received by UGA yet?

I haven’t even done my FAFSA yet, were we supposed to?
The priority deadline is march 1st. you can fill it out for every school you applied to (waiting on, waitlisted etc) and filling it out sooner could mean better funding essentially.

Reactions: 1 user
Fingers crossed for today 🤞🏻😭🤞🏻

Reactions: 5 users
In past cycles, what time do they typically send out decisions? I just want to know if I should be anxiously waiting around all day or not expect something until ~5 :)

In past cycles, what time do they typically send out decisions? I just want to know if I should be anxiously waiting around all day or not expect something until ~5 :)
From what I’ve heard, 12-4 eastern time typically!

Reactions: 7 users
Hope today is the day!! 😭😭 so nervous

I don’t think it’s today.. I feel like they would’ve sent some notice by now.

I was looking for the fb page and saw under group activity “3 new posts today” 😭😭

Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys, current first year here! Just wanted to stop in and say good luck!! Haven't heard if anything's gone out yet, but my class is super excited for you guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
I felt crazy and called them today like twice and no one answered :( anyone else try and call to find out when we’ll hear back??

I felt crazy and called them today like twice and no one answered :( anyone else try and call to find out when we’ll hear back??
Well they already sent an email saying by March 2nd

Hey guys! Hang in there.. I know this part can really stink! Rooting for all of you! Good luck!

Will tomorrow be the day?

Anyone else losing hope that we will hear today, guess another sleepless night... or two😅

Reactions: 6 users
I'm also losing hope for today lol but March 1st sounds like a good day for them to do it ;)

Reactions: 6 users
Lol at this point im just telling myself they're not releasing the decisions "early", it's just going to be March 2nd like they said unfortunately. I can't keep refreshing my email like a psycho lol.

On the bright side, we are within 50 hours of hearing!! :) we've got this guys!
GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
No sign on the conference room today unlike the past few days. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 8 users
IS admission!
For those looking at this thread in the future next year, I was accepted (1st cycle) and none of my references were called. So don't freak out if yours' haven't been. Just have patience and trust everything will work out as fate planned it

• Love
IS ACCEPTED!!! I AM CRYING RN 😭😭😭

Omg congrats!!! OOS and haven't gotten anything.. maybe they go out in waves?

Is admission!! So excited to see you guys

OOS acceptance! Just got an email at 3:30 EST

OOS rejected. I've been very fortunate this cycle to have received 4 acceptances and 2 waitlists. I'll be taking my seat at Oklahoma State unless I get into NC State. Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck!

OOS alternate! Does anyone have any idea how much the OOS waitlist has moved in the past?

OOS alternate! Does anyone have any idea how much the OOS waitlist has moved in the past?
I’m in the same boat so I’m curious about this as well! Both schools I’ve heard back from so far have waitlisted me :/

Oos rejected! Oh well not very surprised. Still waiting to hear from my IS. Congrats and best of luck to everyone!

OOS rejection! All good folks, good luck to everyone!!

Congrats everyone!! If you got in here and are def going, don’t forget to leave other schools’ waitlists so others can get a chance to go to their dream schools.

Reactions: 7 users