University of Edinburgh Royal (Dick) c/o 2016 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pitsounia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I got accepted by the Royal (Dick) Vet Med for the 4 year program, and I wanted to see if there are other applicants here with an offer? or anyone that is still waiting for an offer?

There is an Open Day on the 25th of January! Will anyone attend? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello and congratulations! There is already a thread for dick vet students/applicants/hopefuls. I see that you're new on the forum. :welcome:
For future reference, you should definitely try to check before you make a new thread because there are often good ones already in place. Try this link to another Edinburgh thread. It has a lot of information and people talking about Edinburgh vet school. We are all very excited about it all. :) Again congratulations!!!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=875070

Hello and congratulations! There is already a thread for dick vet students/applicants/hopefuls. I see that you're new on the forum. :welcome:
For future reference, you should definitely try to check before you make a new thread because there are often good ones already in place. Try this link to another Edinburgh thread. It has a lot of information and people talking about Edinburgh vet school. We are all very excited about it all. :) Again congratulations!!!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=875070

ups!!

I have already read this post, but I was looking specifically for 2016 applicants. Indeed it is a good post, I have read it a lot.

Thank you for the reference/link !!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Pitsounia, I got accepted to the 5 year programme :) There's a bunch more if you check out the Successful Applicant thread and/or the thread mentioned above by bigkittinteef.

Cheers!

Yup, I posted there! Sorry for the inconvenience guys! I don't know how I can delete this thread now.

Hi guys! I am having a lot of trouble deciding between PennVet and the University of Edinburgh for veterinary school. Does anyone have any pro/cons list of each school? I really need help making the decision. On some level Edinburgh is attractive to me because it is a new exciting place as I am from the suburbs of PA, but Penn has so much prestige and I just feel like the program offers plenty of opportunity for students. Any help comparing the two programs would be much appreciated!