#WaitListedAndProud2016_A Post-April 30th Saga

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe waitlist is finally moving?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has the air always been this pure? Has food always tasted so good?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 21 users
Has the air always been this pure? Has food always tasted so good?

Can you pretend to be depressed again? I'm not used to this. I feel strange. :confused:

Reactions: 11 users
Congratulations you two! I hope I can join the club soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations banana! Been watching this thread and hoping you got in!!! So happy for you!!

Reactions: 1 user
Can you pretend to be depressed again? I'm not used to this. I feel strange. :confused:

It's a very strange feeling. Kinda like running after you're used to running with a giant backpack on. It's weird to feel so unburdened. But I think I can get used to it. And I think we all had our moments of depression over the past year! Honestly I don't know what I would do without sdn to vent.

Reactions: 9 users
Congrats epiphany and bananfish! I feel like the world is a good place again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's a very strange feeling. Kinda like running after you're used to running with a giant backpack on. It's weird to feel so unburdened. But I think I can get used to it. And I think we all had our moments of depression over the past year! Honestly I don't know what I would do without sdn to vent.

Hah, I flagged my acceptance email and checked it every day for a week
Months later and it still feels surreal at times

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

ImageUploadedBySDN1464396076.284497.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
Ahh it seems like everyone has gotten in off a WL except me :( Knowing my luck I'm last on all 3 lists (no acceptances)

Ahh it seems like everyone has gotten in off a WL except me :( Knowing my luck I'm last on all 3 lists (no acceptances)
If the schools are receptive to updates/letters of interest, definitely send them in to show your continued interest! Or you could do something creative...like sing them a song or something :p

You're not the only one. I'm still hopeless.

No acceptance here either... and my school's thread has been extremely dead so I don't even know if there has been any waitlist movement :(

@gyngyn do you know anything regarding waitlist movement about NJ schools? (I've already been following your daily WL updates... but wanted to double check.)

@gyngyn do you know anything regarding waitlist movement about NJ schools? (I've already been following your daily WL updates... but wanted to double check.)
Some Rutgers undergrads apply to CA schools, but our overlap is not enough to make any assumptions about waitlist movement in the state of NJ.

No acceptance here either... and my school's thread has been extremely dead so I don't even know if there has been any waitlist movement :(
+2
1 wait list no acceptances :/ Working on my personal statement this weekend and hoping to get a solid draft done by Memorial Day.. This isn't fun.

Cooper had a good amount of movement and RWJMS has only accepted very few applicants from the high priority waitlist. I don't know about NJMS though. Hope this helps!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!! Literally main reason I can't stay away is to hear when you and @chocolate23 get in! Congrats
You're so sweet thank you for the kind words!! I'm praying so hard for that acceptance

As a marathon runner, I've always been kind of a glutton for punishment, but it kind of feels good to get ready for the next app cycle regardless of the waitlist. Makes me feel less helpless. :)

Cooper had a good amount of movement and RWJMS has only accepted very few applicants from the high priority waitlist. I don't know about NJMS though. Hope this helps!
Thank you for responding! I'm waitlisted at NJMS and the school is such a mystery! Haha. I called the admissions office as well and was told they would start looking at WLed candidates in mid-May. I know I should just be patient but it's so difficult!

As a marathon runner, I've always been kind of a glutton for punishment, but it kind of feels good to get ready for the next app cycle regardless of the waitlist. Makes me feel less helpless. :)

Yeah, I agree. I feel much better when I'm working on my new app. I'd rather look forward to the future than cling desperately to hope for this cycle. It's gone. Time to move on.

I think I'm going to be taking over @bananafish94 's sadness, depression, anger, etc now because I have no idea what is going to happen with me and Howard.

So. Freaking. Sad.

I am trying to be positive guys. I really am. Your private messages have been amazing, your support here has been amazing, your texts have been amazing. I just really want to be accepted already but the chances of that happening seems so slim. If there is a word that is sadder than sad, that's how I feel. Empty. Sad. Just so so sad.

Reactions: 4 users
I think I'm going to be taking over @bananafish94 's sadness, depression, anger, etc now because I have no idea what is going to happen with me and Howard.

So. Freaking. Sad.

I am trying to be positive guys. I really am. Your private messages have been amazing, your support here has been amazing, your texts have been amazing. I just really want to be accepted already but the chances of that happening seems so slim. If there is a word that is sadder than sad, that's how I feel. Empty. Sad. Just so so sad.

Regardless of what is going on at Howard, I hope they reserve a seat just for you! Hopefully, we will be celebrating your acceptance next!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

:soexcited: GRATS @bananafish94 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make me believe in happy endings! I'm so proud of you OMG even though I don't know you. :highfive:

:banana:#teambananafish94 :clap:

Also grats to @theepiphany88 !! I think you'll be very happy at FAU!

Reactions: 3 users
On a happier and totally random note, the really cute guy next door is into me, and I'm kind of into him;).
OMGOMGOMG hahahahahaha I just accidentally saw him naked!! Full on naked with everything just hangin out. Lol he didn't know I was in the living room going over my CARS answers and he just walked in all commando. Lol he ran back to his room and I can't stop laughing! Oh tomorrow will be awkwarrrrrd!!!

Reactions: 10 users
OMGOMGOMG hahahahahaha I just accidentally saw him naked!! Full on naked with everything just hangin out. Lol he didn't know I was in the living room going over my CARS answers and he just walked in all commando. Lol he ran back to his room and I can't stop laughing! Oh tomorrow will be awkwarrrrrd!!!
I....what?

Too rom com. Just beautiful