:smack:
:hijacked:

:uhno:

:welcome:

:corny:

My work here is done.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
off topic, but shouldn't this thread be in the social forum? just curious.

What you eat for breakfast contributes to how you perform academically, so it's obviously very relevant to high schoolers...

Not really. I actually wondered the same thing, when I first saw this thread.

This thread is so thoroughly hijacked that I would have to say that no, it really doesn't. :p

Haha true that. I just had 4 Sasauge biscuits (itty bitty ones), some honey nut cheerios, and a coke. It's past noon so the cokes okay by my rules, the rest I ate because I need to go shopping.

I had Frosted Mini Wheaties!

(Small children were in short supply, what with all the snow days, so I had to eat some non-perishables instead)

Yumm! I love mini frosted wheaties!

Chuncky or skinny babies dear? Which do you prefer?

Well, the chunky ones are generally easier to lure into the house with candy and ice cream.

Eh, I hate having to chew so much though. I like a nice crunch.

Members don't see this ad :)
*Maintaining thread relevancy* For the past 2 years, ive had frosted flakes for breakfast practically every morning. Now im doing this whole diet thing, i've switched to a granola bar. In a few days, ill be switching to a protein shake.

Ugh, I hate eating the same thing morning after morning, thats why I never was a big fan of the "one box at a time" rule.

Guess not?

It was a reference to Sweeney Todd, love.

I don't mind eating the same thing every morning... But that's just me. I don't have to will to try to come up with something different to eat every morning. Too much thinking in the morning.

Oh, I haven't seen it. My bad!

I just don't eat in the morning. Never enough time.

Eh, I hate having to chew so much though. I like a nice crunch.

I'm quite the opposite, although I do enjoy a good crunch now and then. Whenever I have OJ, I get as much pulp as possible. I love the consistency to be thick enough to chew :D

I usually have a big bowl of cereal and sometimes a piece of fruit. I ALWAYS eat breakfast. I can't wake up or do anything useful without it.

I eat whatever I can get my hands on that doesn't take but maybe a minute or two to prep :laugh:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my morning cup of Chai tea.

*Maintaining thread relevancy* For the past 2 years, ive had frosted flakes for breakfast practically every morning. Now im doing this whole diet thing, i've switched to a granola bar. In a few days, ill be switching to a protein shake.

why not a bowl of oatmeal and a banana or some other fruit. Its more food so you wont get as hungry as fast and its healthy for you. Maybe add a glass of OJ or water.

Asian break fast FTW !

182025024_215d2245a2.jpg

Asian break fast FTW !

182025024_215d2245a2.jpg

Geez, I wish. If I had the time and/or the money, I'd consider it. Miso soup is easy to mass produce. The only problem is the fish. It can get expensive.

I had pancakes this morning AND Bacon.

2 eggs and a cup of healthy cereal.

I'm leaving for home in about 5-15 mins, and then I am chowing down. Just bought a big box of honey nut cheerios so I can't let those go to waste. :)

I'm leaving for home in about 5-15 mins, and then I am chowing down. Just bought a big box of honey nut cheerios so I can't let those go to waste. :)
Nothing beats lowering cholesterol.

4 in 6!

or is 6 in 4?

Pft. Lowering cholesterol. You know we need that stuff; it keeps our plasma membranes from going haywire.

I'm all Cinamon Toast Crunch.