Why do people hate Obama?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here is why:

More ignorance. I guess we're not allowed to criticize the worst president in 4 generations because of the color of his skin? Give me a break.

Members don't see this ad.

More ignorance. I guess we're not allowed to criticize the worst president in 4 generations because of the color of his skin? Give me a break.
Worst president? You must either hate Obama because he is .... or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Not a big fan of the guy... But do you really believe he is worse than the guy who came before him?

I wonder why his approval rating is >50% now...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not a big fan of the guy... But do you really believe he is worse than the guy who came before him?

I wonder why his approval rating is >50% now...

Bush was no saint either, doesn't mean I think he was a great president.

It's going to be a trip once the Obamas are out of the WH and we see whether the kids go back to their real parents and how the years treat a drag queen. Oh yeah, I went there...

It's going to be a trip once the Obamas are out of the WH and we see whether the kids go back to their real parents and how the years treat a drag queen. Oh yeah, I went there...

What the **** is that bull****?

Obama would have won a 3rd term IMO if he had run against Trump but barely.
Bernie Sanders on the other hand IMO would have won in a landslide against Trump (popular and electoral).

Like I said... the ultimate tribalism. The likes of Romney and Gingrich are now considered globalist "****servative" Zionist sellout RINOs by Trump partisans. American politics is a ****ing joke

Worst president? You must either hate Obama because he is .... or you have no clue what you are talking about.

How can you stand to think that way?
You're seriously asserting that anyone who disagrees with you politically or holds a different opinion than you is a racist?

You do realize that it's you who is reducing Obama to no more than his race by doing this.
You're essentially saying that none of his faults are more important than his race. Why should that be any different than a racist who says none of his successes and achievements are more important than his race?

P.S.

McClellan was the worst president.

Some people who voted for Trump hate Obama because he's black. But it's not even close to the majority. It's because of what team he was on. Conservatives love the hell out of Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas, and Ben Carson....why...because they are on their team.

Wait, explain to me how Trump fits into this thread? Isn't the theme "why do people hate Obama."

But since you bring it up, I'm shocked that the libs across America aren't rejoicing over the November election because for at least the next 4 years, the country will be run by a left leaning president. Trump is the furthest thing from a conservative, and certainly not an ideologue. Conservatism, (yes Ben Carson et al) died in the primaries.

One of the many problems facing our current political landscape, including the very small minority of republicans that hate Obama because he is black, is the hypocritical narrow-mindedness from the left. It's amazing just how frequently people like you belittle the intelligence of the other side just as you did above based on some antiquated stereotype (in addition to the previous poster saying all opposition to Obama is based on race). You people have an extreme difficulty coming to grips with the idea that there are very reasonable arguments against the majority of the opinions you hold.

You must be really out of touch. Obama is hated ,mostly ,because of his skin color.

Honest suggestion. When someone else disagrees with you, instead of responding based on emotion, seek out evidence to support their believe. If you can't find anything, you've proven yourself right. If you do find something, man up and grow from it.

Wait, explain to me how Trump fits into this thread? Isn't the theme "why do people hate Obama."

But since you bring it up, I'm shocked that the libs across America aren't rejoicing over the November election because for at least the next 4 years, the country will be run by a left leaning president. Trump is the furthest thing from a conservative, and certainly not an ideologue. Conservatism, (yes Ben Carson et al) died in the primaries.

One of the many problems facing our current political landscape, including the very small minority of republicans that hate Obama because he is black, is the hypocritical narrow-mindedness from the left. It's amazing just how frequently people like you belittle the intelligence of the other side just as you did above based on some antiquated stereotype (in addition to the previous poster saying all opposition to Obama is based on race). You people have an extreme difficulty coming to grips with the idea that there are very reasonable arguments against the majority of the opinions you hold.

I agree Trump is a New York liberal. He identifies as a populist for goodness sake. While he is better than Clinton and has given conservative speeches he is not a conservative and quite honestly conservativism has lost. We have so called republicans and Trump supporters praising a trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus, the same keynesian economics of Obama. He is an anti-trade protectionist. Lower taxes, corporate inversions, better negotiating, Chinese currency manipulation were all strong and conservative talking points for Trump but he has reverted to talks of tariffs and threatening/bribing private companies to stay in the US which is not conservative. Also what is the deal with Trump and Putin? Are they dating now? Putin is a totalitarian, ex-KGB, corrupt, and his political opponents are found dead. An enemy of freedom in my opinion. Trump's cabinet is looking like a mixed bag and I still wish Cruz would have won but hopefully it turns out okay.

ape-in-heels-post.jpg

racistpost.png

wasko30n-3-web.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It has nothing to do with race. No Siree Bob. Not a blessed thing.

So, I'm calling it like it is. They hate them because they are black and they hate them more because they refuse to take the bait........

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It has nothing to do with race. No Siree Bob. Not a blessed thing.

So, I'm calling it like it is. They hate them because they are black and they hate them more because they refuse to take the bait........

4 people make racial comments and suddenly ANY criticism of Obama is racially motivated? Bull**** and you know it. If conservatives are racists then I guess liberals are monsters.

rapemelania.jpg

AP_16315090484816.jpg

161222152240-lasner-2-exlarge-169.jpg

CWIph3NWIAA7KyE.jpg

The OP question is somewhat leading though. It's not "why do people have a philosophical disagreement with President Obama". It's why do people hate Obama. So yeah, I think it is fair to say that many (most?) people who literally hate Obama have a racial reason for doing so.

The OP question is somewhat leading though. It's not "why do people have a philosophical disagreement with President Obama". It's why do people hate Obama. So yeah, I think it is fair to say that many (most?) people who literally hate Obama have a racial reason for doing so.

Making stuff up about a group of people just because you disagree with them is classless.

Making stuff up about a group of people just because you disagree with them is classless.

Your whole argument is totally a strawman. Who is saying that ANY criticism of Obama makes someone racist? Has anyone in this thread made that argument?

Perhaps I am painting with too broad a brush. But will you at least admit that there are LOTS and LOTS of people who hate Obama because he is black?

Reactions: 1 users
Why does Obama hate Israel? Is it because he is anti-sematic? Or is it because he is pro-Hamas?

Your whole argument is totally a strawman. Who is saying that ANY criticism of Obama makes someone racist? Has anyone in this thread made that argument?

Perhaps I am painting with too broad a brush. But will you at least admit that there are LOTS and LOTS of people who hate Obama because he is black?

YOU. It's not a strawman to use your own words against you. I quote

I think it is fair to say that many (most?) people who literally hate Obama have a racial reason for doing so.

You should probably read the comments posted here again if you think that no one has made the comment that criticisms of Obama are not race related.

Most people like Obama (based on his favorable ratings), a big chunk of those that give him unfavorable ratings are likely republicans who dislike his policies. There is likely a very small % of people that dislike him bc he is considered African American (though he is technically bi-racial)...do you know many democrats that agree with his policies yet despise him bc of his ethnicity? Think this would strengthen your argument

YOU. It's not a strawman to use your own words against you. I quote

You should probably read the comments posted here again if you think that no one has made the comment that criticisms of Obama are not race related.

Huh? I said that many or most people that HATE him do so for race. I most certainly did not say that if someone criticizes him they are racist. Are you slow? Do you not understand the difference?

Huh? I said that many or most people that HATE him do so for race. I most certainly did not say that if someone criticizes him they are racist. Are you slow? Do you not understand the difference?

Context is everything and you certainly missed it. You also can't back up this garbage line of "many or most people hate him because of his race". Don't insult me because you jumped in at the tail end of the thread. Why don't you catch up with the rest of us before you call people slow?

Context is everything and you certainly missed it. You also can't back up this garbage line of "many or most people hate him because of his race". Don't insult me because you jumped in at the tail end of the thread. Why don't you catch up with the rest of us before you call people slow?
I have followed the whole thread. And I'm not insulting you because I jumped in at the end. I'm insulting you for putting words in my mouth.

I don't know why you can't just admit that there are many people who are racist and that is the reason they hate Obama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

If McCain or Romney had won, nothing would have been different. Repubs and Dems are the same team...the Globalist Kleptocratic Party. If you fail to recognize this you'll be doomed to forever slumber upon the Masonic checkerboard floor of base consciousness.

masonictracingboard.jpg

With Trump it's to be seen if he indeed will stray of the reservation. There are doubts. The Al Smith Dinner ( Jesuit event) did not look good.

161020230928-clinton-trump-al-smith-super-tease.jpg

4 people make racial comments and suddenly ANY criticism of Obama is racially motivated? Bull**** and you know it. If conservatives are racists then I guess liberals are monsters.

rapemelania.jpg

AP_16315090484816.jpg

161222152240-lasner-2-exlarge-169.jpg

CWIph3NWIAA7KyE.jpg
Really. These are 4 people who are brave or stupid enough to post their racism on social media. The majority won't do that. The election was a whitelash

Worst president? Lol I'm not enthusiastic about Obama but he's not the worst or great but okay. If Obama was white, he would be perceived differently for sure by some people. Trump's ideas aren't all too different from Obama in some ways. It's not always the message, but the messenger. You see this in pharmacy too. Some customers want to hear it from a specific pharmacist. And Obama is a pretty likable guy. If some ideas are similar to Trump and Obama's very civil, it's not far fetched to say racism plays a role in some but not all people's opinions.

Newsflash, people hate people for many reasons. Hate, racism, looks, values, religion etc. Breaking news, some people don't like others for no good reason. It's also identity politics. I find all the news media to be just stoking hate and divisions for the sake of ratings and brainwashing people into 2 further corners. Provocation, sprinkling lies with truth, stretching the truth, hyperbole, all is good $$$. Don't trust news.

I'd say everyone has a bit of racism in them regardless of political ideology. I'll admit I've stereotyped and judged others perhaps unfairly in my mind (though I always keep it professional at work). The media unfairly makes conservatives the only racists when liberals are as guilty to shutting their minds off and discriminating. I'll tell you Hispanics discriminated and misjudged against me in sport based off my race and appearance. Even illegals have the same flaws. But racism has different effects on different people. Some are harmless, others greatly affect a person's progress/opportunities.

Obama is half-white, why is this constantly overlooked? I like to stick to facts but always wondered about this. He's not black, he's mixed. Biologically, half-black, half-white, yet people see him as full-black?

ImageUploadedBySDN1483295366.203365.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Obama is essentially a left-leaning centrist which is easily shown by comparing what he has done to what the far left actually wants. Some people just want to believe he is radically left to justify their uncontrolled hatred toward him which is obviously based in racism. They themselves refuse to believe so because of things like perhaps not minding black co-workers and the fact that they are not a part of the KKK or anything like that, but there is really no other explanation for such outlandish responses.

I personally think racism is a sort of mental illness. People have it in varying degrees. Some mild, some moderate, some extreme. They are swayed with how POC are portrayed on TV and media. They may say "well this person here is one of the good ones", but get upset if they think that too many are doing better than they are instead of what they see on TV. They get upset with anyone they look down upon doing as good or better than them. It's just that they happen to look down upon a lot of people that are of a certain color. I actually think they get MORE upset when they see an intelligent person of color doing as well or better than themselves, thus the wild hatred of Obama. It's not just him, but any well educated middle to upper class POC and YES, that is racism.

Also, it's not just Caucasians vs African-Americans. Asians, Latinos, African-Americans, they can all be racist to some extent. Asians may feel that AAs get too many "entitlements" or Cubans may say "Sure all Mexicans should come across the border legally". It's this use of racism to divide people that leads to a Trump eeking out a win.

There are preset percentages of these people and as you can see from some of the response in this thread, the disease of racism doesn't limit itself to class, race, or level of education.
Clinton grouped them into her "basket of deplorables" along with misogynists and other bigots. They didn't vote for Trump because they really thought he was going to make things better. They are Ok with him just making things worse for the 'others'. You see in one post above that somebody is already excusing Trump for not being able to make anything better for anybody solely because horrific Obama somehow rigged it so it's impossible for him to fix it. Utterly ridiculous logic.

I'm not interested in what these people think anymore or trying to understand them. The only bit of advice I will give is that this kind of thinking is indeed outlandish and should best be kept to the anonymous on the internet. If you don't have the mental discipline to control your illness in real life, then don't be surprised at what may happen. People who can't control their racism are being publicly fired and I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for them.

Reactions: 4 users
Obama is essentially a left-leaning centrist which is easily shown by comparing what he has done to what the far left actually wants. Some people just want to believe he is radically left to justify their uncontrolled hatred toward him which is obviously based in racism. They themselves refuse to believe so because of things like perhaps not minding black co-workers and the fact that they are not a part of the KKK or anything like that, but there is really no other explanation for such outlandish responses.

I personally think racism is a sort of mental illness. People have it in varying degrees. Some mild, some moderate, some extreme. They are swayed with how POC are portrayed on TV and media. They may say "well this person here is one of the good ones", but get upset if they think that too
Also, it's not just Caucasians vs African-Americans. Asians, Latinos, African-Americans, they can all be racist to some extent. Asians may feel that AAs get too many "entitlements" or Cubans may say "Sure all Mexicans should come across the border legally". It's this use of racism to divide people that leads to a Trump eeking out a win.

There are preset percentages of these people and as you can see from some of the response in this thread, the disease of racism doesn't limit itself to class, race, or level of education.
Clinton grouped them into her "basket of deplorables" along with misogynists and other bigots. They didn't vote for Trump because they really thought he was going to make things better. They are Ok with him just making things worse for the 'others'. You see in one post above that somebody is already excusing Trump for not being able to make anything better for anybody solely because horrific Obama somehow rigged it so it's impossible for him to fix it. Utterly ridiculous logic.

I'm not interested in what these people think anymore or trying to understand them. The only bit of advice I will give is that this kind of thinking is indeed outlandish and should best be kept to the anonymous on the internet. If you don't have the mental discipline to control your illness in real life, then don't be surprised at what may happen. People who can't control their racism are being publicly fired and I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for them.

I thought it was impossible for POC to be racist against those with social power over them.

Last edited:
It's not the meds that are expensive, it's the emergency room bills. You ever go to the ER? It's thousands of dollars. These people use the ER as primary care on a regular basis. It's packed with Medicaid patients every weekend.
that is true - but it has nothing to do with Obama- that was happening long before he was in office

Obama doesn't hate Israel. Since when does telling Israel to stop building new settlements mean you hate Israel.
Just following the logic that whoever disagrees or criticizes Obama is a racist

Obama doesn't hate Israel. Since when does telling Israel to stop building new settlements mean you hate Israel.

Well we have Russia on the loose, China on the loose, and terrorists running around all over the place and we are worried about micromanaging our greatest ally in the region? The left believes that the settlements are a barrier to peace, a load of crap if you consider the goal of the Palestinians always has been to wipe the Jews off the face of the planet. The same people who hate Israel hate America, it's that simple. They will take every region they can and turn it into another terrorist state.

All this is without mentioning the fact that the Palestinians can build anything they want in Jerusalem but the Jews can't. Jerusalem isn't the birthplace of Islam, it is the birthplace of Judaism. And you also have the Islamic Palestinians controlling the birthplace of Christianity, Bethlehem. Christians have been in Iraq and Syria forever, and they are being eliminated. It's not an issue of settlements, it's just mass genocide across the board. These people are literally cutting heads off and raping people and who is coming under attack by the great John Kerry and Obama? Israel. Israel??? Are you kidding me? Speaking of John Kerry he should probably start a lawsuit against his plastic surgeon.

Last edited:
...the left needs to realize that the childish namecalling and scapegoating of ordinary, working class white people isn't doing them any favors. What you want deep down is the right thing...nobody questions that. You're a bunch of ****ing hippies. We get it. But demonizing like 35% of the voters in the US because of the color of their skin is making you what you claim to hate so much. A bunch of prejudiced dinguses. You are right about the class war. Yes, that is happening. Yes, we live in a mild plutocracy. No, not all white people have power or deserve your hate. A populist, left winged candidate that focused on just the working class should have easily won. You stupid bunch of *****s. You nominated the easiest to hate, most mathematically establishment candidate probably ever.

...the right needs to realize that even though voting against Hilary and the "coastal elite" felt good...which I'm sure it did...you've elected a narcissistic megalomaniac. A lot of people need to realize that they just cut off their nose to spite their face. So that a boring ass woman with, at worst, questionable email discipline...who you somehow morphed into your personal Hitler...couldn't become a very boring, very average president. And now it's happened. And the guy you put into office is breaking every promise he made to you. You intellectually vacuous imbeciles got played. You thought he was going to "drain the swamp?" Really? Did you? You think he's going to help the middle class? Ha. Not going to happen. You got sold a bill of goods, you bought it, and you aren't gonna get it. You got hoodwinked. *****s.

We also basically just let Russia conduct a sort of a soft coup of the United States via propaganda and the manipulation of information. Which doesn't seem to bother anyone. I don't know why. It bothers me.

But to summarize...the mental gymnastics of the people who consider themselves "political" disgusts me. Seriously, to hell with all of you damned people. I'm sick of all of you.

Amazing how well this has not only held up, but been proven more true.

Socrates warned us about democracy.

That's the problem, though. More people need to read the classics that relate to how human society is structured. The Republic. War and Peace. Aurelius' Meditations. HBO's The Wire (will be considered one in time.)

Last edited:
I find living through the most egregious political scandal outside of the formation of The Confederacy rather thrilling.

I can't believe you buy this Russia farce. They found Tom Brady's jersey in 2 weeks but they've been investigating Trump for 7 months and have found nothing. This is merely the political media apparatus trying to control the office of the Presidency. The media's obsession with it is what the real story is. Not if there was collusion with Russia in any from by Trump. Yes, he's got a bit of man-love for Putin but who doesn't. The guy is a total bad ass.

I can't believe you buy this Russia farce. They found Tom Brady's jersey in 2 weeks but they've been investigating Trump for 7 months and have found nothing. This is merely the political media apparatus trying to control the office of the Presidency. The media's obsession with it is what the real story is. Not if there was collusion with Russia in any from by Trump. Yes, he's got a bit of man-love for Putin but who doesn't. The guy is a total bad ass.

Can't tell if trolling...

...or off the rails.

Hey look kellyan Con way is here.

I can't believe there are people who don't "buy it".

Guess when 45 said he could shoot somebody in downtown Manhattan and not lose his supporters he was right.

It's really bizarre. First, I don't understand the whole hate thing. I never hated Bush. I didn't think he did a particularly good job. I never hated him. It would have been an honor to meet him. There are some on the far left that hated Bush. I thought that was totally irrational. Some of it was political, but most of the lefties and their conspiracy theories were at least plausible but still down right silly.

What went on with Obama was just really unprecedented in modern times. From the name calling during the State of the Union, to the finger pointing by Jan Brewer to the utter lack of cooperation by the Republican party. Look at the cooperation between Tip O'Neil and Ronald Reagan. It's the personal in your face attacks that never happened before. Can it really be about policy? Look at the job he did as President. The economy was devastated, the stock market had tanked. The economy was rescued and the stock market is at an all time high. He recognized the true existential threats to the United States were Iran having a nuclear weapon, Russia and North Korea. He helped marginalize Purin on the world stage. He stopped Iran from getting Nukes and while he was not as successful as he would have liked he was focused on North Korea. Didn't like what he did with Syria. But he won the Nobel Peace price and went to Oslo delivered a firm address on the need to wage war when justified.

He is not some lefty, peace loving commie liberal, running down America. It's a caricature that helps the right wing froth up their listeners, but it is not grounded in reality...... There is no reason to hate Obama. Anyway, he's done and now we have the Orange Sphincter. People would go back in heart beat.

There is no reason to hate Obama.

I agree. Obama was incredibly restrained and moderate if nothing else. It's actually surprising that he gets as much love from the left and as much hate from the right that he does. It feels like people reacted more to Obama as an idea rather than his actual performance as president.

I find living through the most egregious political scandal outside of the formation of The Confederacy rather thrilling.

LOL You're really buying into the "nothing burger"? Wild.

LOL You're really buying into the "nothing burger"? Wild.

You are just repeating taking points. When 47 people go on TV and all of them say "Nothing Burger", it's an organized PR stunt. What I don't understand is why Trump is acting like a 24 carat solid gold *****. Why do they have to keep lying and they are lying. Just spill the beans. If it's nothing, it will be nothing. Why do they insist on making it look like something. These are the most guilty acting innocent people in the history of the republic.

Reactions: 1 users
You are just repeating taking points. When 47 people go on TV and all of them say "Nothing Burger", it's an organized PR stunt. What I don't understand is why Trump is acting like a 24 carat solid gold *****. Why do they have to keep lying and they are lying. Just spill the beans. If it's nothing, it will be nothing. Why do they insist on making it look like something. These are the most guilty acting innocent people in the history of the republic.

The globalist controlled media insists on making something it look like something. You believe the same media that said he absolutely had no chance of winning the election. Their puppet didn't get elected and they are mad as hell. We don't have a free press in this country as all would like to believe. Pick up the Washington Post sometime. It's 100% anti-Trump. Take a look into who owns it. Same thing for the failing New York Times.

The globalist controlled media insists on making something it look like something. You believe the same media that said he absolutely had no chance of winning the election. Their puppet didn't get elected and they are mad as hell. We don't have a free press in this country as all would like to believe. Pick up the Washington Post sometime. It's 100% anti-Trump. Take a look into who owns it. Same thing for the failing New York Times.

Ok, this dude is just trolling.