Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get into your first choice school?

• Yes

Votes: 2,011 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,168 36.7%

• Total voters
The fact that only 60% of people would do this is surprising. Who would honestly turn this down?
The fact that people would even consider doing this makes concerned about future colleagues.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
As long as we don't have to chew, have a class of soda, it isn't heme or C. Diff positive, and it belonged to Megan Fox or a Victoria's secret model, here I come SGU :)

*no offense intended for IMG students*

lol^^ whether or not it came from Victoria Secret Models or not, a poop hotdog is a poop hotdog

Reactions: 1 users
If I end up getting an acceptance anywhere, no. If I get no acceptance at all? I'd have a tough decision.

I think this would be a good MMI station

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Not if it came from some hairy fat dude. blegh

For what it's worth, an 80+ yo lady in the ER produced a very nice poop the other day. Textbook stool. If I had to eat a bowel movement, it would've been hers.

oh god what am I saying

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
My answer is STILL no. I would rather reapply 5 times than do this absurd thing.

Reactions: 2 users
maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you were blindfolded, nose pinched, and were thinking happy thoughts

I'd eat a poop salad and a diaria smoothie for admission to my first choice, I'd eat 3 poop hotdogs.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For what it's worth, an 80+ yo lady in the ER produced a very nice poop the other day. Textbook stool. If I had to eat a bowel movement, it would've been hers.

oh god what am I saying
Man, I can only imagine what the people lurking in these forums must think. :laugh:

If given the option, I think I'd choose salad tossing over eating poop

I thought about it, my first choice school before applying is in California. My second choice school before applying is also in California. I sure as heck would've loved to go to my second choice school almost as equally as my first. Therefore no, I would not eat a poop hot dog!:p

Who the hell says no to this? Ten seconds of nastiness for 4+ years of great location/awesome financial aid/prestige/whatever is a no-brainer

Reactions: 8 users
What-Is-Going-On-Around-The-Office-Gif.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Considering that new Human Centipede movie is coming out.

I'd be the last guy in the centipede for acceptance into top choice.

09-centipede.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Considering that new Human Centipede movie is coming out.

I'd be the last guy in the centipede for acceptance into top choice.

09-centipede.w529.h352.2x.jpg

What the eff seriously???? There's another one?? :smack:

Reactions: 1 users
Who the hell says no to this? Ten seconds of nastiness for 4+ years of great location/awesome financial aid/prestige/whatever is a no-brainer
If you can slam a dung dog in 10 seconds flat then I recommend you seek professional help.

Reactions: 6 users
I would do it just to get into medical school.. :laugh: Anything for a seat

Last edited:
I would if it was my own poop.

In the spirit of this thread...let's just say I finally got around to watching an infamous video that showcases this hypothetical act. Wasn't as bad as I thought.

Still wouldn't do it though.

C'mon guys....we're better than this. Let's try and reach our goal where 1 out of every 2 medical school applicants would eat **** to get into medical school.

No.

If you threw in a full scholarship though....

Reactions: 4 users
What type of stool are we talking about here? Very constipated? Those would be more like jawbreakers. Type 2-4 seem like the best fits for a hot dog bun.

BristolStoolChart.png

(I apologize if this has been posted already.)

What type of stool are we talking about here? Very constipated? Those would be more like jawbreakers. Type 2-4 seem like the best fits for a hot dog bun.

BristolStoolChart.png

(I apologize if this has been posted already.)

LOL. what is this, a menu? "I'll take a Type 4 to go with a side of Type 7 in a cup, please".

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I would easily do this again for a Harvard acceptance. Maybe even double down for fun

People are willing to eat ass for no reason but aren't willing to eat a poop hotdog to gain admission to their top choice. Come on people, Priorities!

at this point, I'm desperate so I might as well try.

My pride is telling me NO!!!!, but my stats are telling me YES!!!!

I voted no on this a long time ago, but now that I've been put on post-interview hold at my top choice, I've decided that yes, I absolutely would eat a poop hotdog to gain admission to that school. Wish I could change my vote :laugh:

Edit: And now that I ended up getting rejected at said top choice and attend a school that I love, I would definitely not do it. You end up where you're supposed to end up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users