WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My vote remains unchanged! O captain my captain!
You're still welcome to help yourself to some bacon. Or if you're too busy tonight, stop by for some bacon pancakes in the morning. I can't turn away a true lover of bacon, even if they didn't vote for me.
wpid-img_20130505_190450.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Because of this thread I had to go out and buy some bacon for tomorrow morning. I already had candy, thank goodness. Overall, the thread was bad for my diet, which means I now have to go walk/run extra tomorrow to work it off. Haha.

You're still welcome to help yourself to some bacon. Or if you're too busy tonight, stop by for some bacon pancakes in the morning. I can't turn away a true lover of bacon, even if they didn't vote for me.
wpid-img_20130505_190450.jpg
:heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah: I just bought 4 lbs of bacon from Costco the other night... This is motivating me to cook it. Yum.

Mayor Vote

Brightimpressio 12 (BI, gross, sv88, ashg, jayna, crystal, rx, evilS, haxx, epivet, willow, bluesail)
UFP 2 (UFP, rww)
Madj 5 (madj, B, wildchild, gella, wzoo)

uncast votes: 5
waffles: 1

Vote closes: 12 noon EST.

Will give it until the morning… but right now it looks BI is going to win unless there are some waffles.

IF you have night actions, start getting them in so I can close tomorrow morning and we can get to the fun part of the game…. lynching someone. Check with your mentors if you need to know what to do at night.

Bacon beats everything!! I change my vote.

***Unvote - UFprevet and Vote - Mad Jack***

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1393727149.892471.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
vote Mad Jack...because bacon.
tumblr_ltktbgno5r1qe5ecso1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
:biglove::biglove:
SOV, could you possibly have picked a more obnoxious smiley to set off mentor comments? I feel like this one is too subtle.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm afraid to go to bed for fear this thread will go crazy overnight and I'll have missed something important.

Off to bed for the night, 16 hour shift tomorrow. Bacon may not win the war, but we will fight the good fight.
swanson-meat.jpg

In the meantime, thanks for your support everyone. And for those of you that don't eat meat, there's always Mad Jack's Baked Mac, in both regular and gluten free.
baked-macaroni-and-cheese.jpg

It's made with five cheeses and love.

Reactions: 4 users
SOV, could you possibly have picked a more obnoxious smiley to set off mentor comments? I feel like this one is too subtle.
I will allow substitutions of any smiley ( only the old set of animated ones...none of that new poo).
I must admit these are already obnoxious in an overly kind way.

I will allow substitutions of any smiley ( only the old set of animated ones...none of that new poo).
I must admit these are already obnoxious in an overly kind way.
:( :( :(
Oh look, sobsob wants to blow up the happy, loving emoticon already....

:( :( :(

Ok ******* madjack****** you had me at mac and cheese

:cat::cat::cat:

It makes me happy to type "cat" out multiple times. It's such a fun word.

:cat::cat::cat:

cowcandy.jpg

I can't stop checking this thread lol

Reactions: 1 users
**vote mad jack**

#teambacon

We need more comments to start a new page. Every time I see the bacon pancakes my mouth starts watering lol

:biglove:
There it's too much delicious looking food on here and I can't even go to the grocery store to get supplies! Going to be snowed in for a day or two. Went to the grocery store today. Got the essentials: cheese and lots of alcohol.
I have no advice at this time. I have already consumed some of my emergency alcohol supply.

Well, you're more prepared than I am. The snow is supposed to start tomorrow and not stop until Monday night. I don't look forward to trying to go into work Monday morning. I expect my boss will say we're open, but then when SHE'S due to come in, she'll change her mind and send everyone home :sour:

I have to get to bed, so I'm somewhat functional at the ER hospital tomorrow (why did I voluntarily choose the 6am shift on a weekend? :arghh:), but I'm excited to see how this game progresses! And hoping I can keep up!

There it's too much delicious looking food on here and I can't even go to the grocery store to get supplies! Going to be snowed in for a day or two. Went to the grocery store today. Got the essentials: cheese and lots of alcohol.
I have no advice at this time. I have already consumed some of my emergency alcohol supply.

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

Those are my two main food groups.

We are gonna be bffs next year, just sayin'

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

Good morning everyone!
jalapeno-bacon-chicken-macaroni-and-cheese-omfgsogood.jpg

While we may be the underdogs in this fight, at least we've got chicken bacon mac and cheese on our side.

OMG this bacon is kilting me!!!!

as are the fecking smileys.... holy biscuits....

continue your election

Mayor Vote

Brightimpressio 114 (BI, gross, sv88, ashg, jayna, crystal, rx, evilS, haxx, epivet, willow, bluesail, UF12, remi)
UFP 1 (rww)
Madj 5 (madj, B, wildchild, gella, wzoo)

Night actions please!

Mayor Vote

Brightimpressio 14 (BI, gross, sv88, ashg, jayna, crystal, rx, evilS, haxx, epivet, willow, bluesail, UF12, remi)
UFP 1 (rww)
Madj 7 (madj, Beagle, wildchild, gella, wzoo, kittyy,sand_cat)

Missing votes: @aggiegirl88 , @magbags

Night actions please!

updating for missed votes…

FYI: Mods are split …… SOV prefers candy….. Devyn prefers bacon.

The mayor's election is essentially over.. GET THOSE ACTIONS for NIGHT IN!!!!
I want to close this by very early afternoon to get to lynching!!!

Talk to your mentors…

Mayor Vote

Brightimpressio 14 (BI, gross, sv88, ashg, jayna, crystal, rx, evilS, haxx, epivet, willow, bluesail, UF12, remi)
UFP 1 (rww)
Madj 7 (madj, Beagle, wildchild, gella, wzoo, kittyy,sand_cat)

Missing votes: @aggiegirl88 , @magbags

Night actions please!

updating for missed votes…

FYI: Mods are split …… SOV prefers candy….. Devyn prefers bacon.
Not that it matters now but I voted for Mad Jack and so did Remi.. Just saying :)