WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd share, but I honestly don't have anything. The only one I've talked to was Minner because she trusted me.

The only items I have ever had were the Hawkeye, Inkvine (used on PP) and the dog sled.

And I feel like a lot of people have been silent about item use. I dont' know if they've been disappearing or if a lot of these items are actually related to roles because for how many have been mentioned, I feel like each player should have one. Although, I guess it is all RNG so that's not guaranteed.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd share, but I honestly don't have anything. The only one I've talked to was Minner because she trusted me.

The only items I have ever had were the Hawkeye, Inkvine (used on PP) and the dog sled.

And I feel like a lot of people have been silent about item use. I dont' know if they've been disappearing or if a lot of these items are actually related to roles because for how many have been mentioned, I feel like each player should have one. Although, I guess it is all RNG so that's not guaranteed.

I have only had one item all game. The crayzee dayzee. Stupid rhyming plant.

Members don't see this ad :)

there is no question items are not always around. Otherwise we would all have items every night at this point.

I think DVDM set up some type of schedule, and I doubt we could decipher it even if there were a pattern....

I have yet to have any items, but I was dead for quite awhile.....

And I was attacked by one the other night, but I assume that was someone else attacking me.

I shared that I had the item black mercy last night (forest cycle) and used it on Lissarae. It said she wasn't thinking anything, except well....:sleep: and the sleepy icon was in fact in the message. So a) lissa is innocent or b) if you go with the theory that certain wolves can kill in certain terrains, there were no deaths in forest last night soooo that isn't Lissa's terrain.

I don't know who to trust anymore. Look how good I was fooled once! Just 'cause everyone *trusts* someone, is hard to go by at this point unless it's been a recent discovery/investigation. I think it's safe to say that at least two conversions have happened.

So that last two times we were in swamp cycles, I am pretty sure both of those nights cuitz and katie8smate had been converted by then. Katie8smate was feeding me everything and then he didn't tell me they had investigated jamrockin. and then he didn't tell me they were investigating emiloo. :bang::bang::bang:(no need to remind me of the red flags I was missing). I don't know what other night cycle we could conclude conversion happened.

That's all I got for tonight :D

Dudes and dudettes, I don't know if I'm going to make it to the night results. Accidentally waking up at 5am and then working outside in the heat all day makes really took it out on me.

DVMDream- any schedule changes tomorrow since it is a holiday? Just wanting to check before I go to bed.

Dudes and dudettes, I don't know if I'm going to make it to the night results. Accidentally waking up at 5am and then working outside in the heat all day makes really took it out on me.

DVMDream- any schedule changes tomorrow since it is a holiday? Just wanting to check before I go to bed.

I was thinking about this... Any ideas?

I was thinking about this... Any ideas?

The only time I won't be around is at night when I go watch fireworks at the lake. But I figured most people had more exciting plans.

I know personally I will be in lab looking at cadavers for most of the day (yes I'm a nerd I know :rolleyes:) and then a BBQ and then fireworks so that pretty much takes up my whole day.

DVMD: Why not go to a single day/night cycle tomorrow instead of the usual two? Just a thought...

You guys did it wrong.

images

Members don't see this ad :)
I know personally I will be in lab looking at cadavers for most of the day (yes I'm a nerd I know :rolleyes:) and then a BBQ and then fireworks so that pretty much takes up my whole day.

DVMD: Why not go to a single day/night cycle tomorrow instead of the usual two? Just a thought...

Don't wanna waste the cadavers eh? :laugh:

The only time I won't be around is at night when I go watch fireworks at the lake. But I figured most people had more exciting plans.

Hahahah....

I am not a very exciting person...

As of right now my plans are zip, zilch, nada...

I say we just do the morning two cycles (9AM PST lynch and the 11AM PST night) since most people will be gone during the night...

How does this sound to everyone?

Don't wanna waste the cadavers eh? :laugh:

I read "cooking cadavers" first time through. Glad to see maybe my brain isn't totally toasted from today and was maybe subconsciously picking up on this.

Hahahah....

I say we just do the morning two cycles (9AM PST lynch and the 11AM PST night) since most people will be gone during the night...

don't matter to me :D whatever the mod likes!

I'm cool with whatever plan. I probs won't be around at night so the morning cycle would be best.

Ok.. It is decided...

We will run the two morning cycles... and then everyone has the night off, unless you are bored and want to discuss strategy...

Enjoy your 4th of July!! :cool:

I am going to the bed.....for the sleep.....:sleep:

not sure when the deadline is for night, but will not make it as it is almost 5 AM here, so peace the feck out :cool:

The only time we actually get any type of bad weather is tomorrow on the 4th of July.. Seriously, it has been 110+ with plenty of sunshine for weeks and tomorrow when we want to enjoy fireworks and crap it is supposed to be raining!!???

Oh well, It is going to cool down to a whole 93 degrees... I might need a jacket.. :laugh:

Night time over the desert. Tonight the desert is buzzing with activity.. Not good activity either... The creatures of Halldora will witness the horrible night that occured as the sun begins to rise...

The creatures all gather around and realize that three of them are missing: Katie8, Philliab and holdonhope... Frantically they begin to search for their missing friends...

First they find, holdonhope, Qaxdascidi, neutral creature that could send messages. It appears as though holdonhope is covered with scorpion stings..

Next they come upon the body of Philliab, Huldra, who could block a specific person's night actions. It appears as though Philliab has been burnt to the bone....

Finally, they find the mangled body of Katie8, Arion, benevolent creature who could send messages at night. It appears as though she was sucked into a vaccum and turned into a syrup.. Perhaps that was what the buzzing sound was during the night..

The creatures mourn for the loss of so many of their friends as Halldora turns into a tundra. Halldora will remain tundra like for the next day/night cycle.

Lynch deadline is 9AM PST, please also elect a new tundra leader in the same fashion leaders were elected in the beginning...

View attachment tundra 3.jpg

12 players remain...

The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent

The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab-Huldra-neutral
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral

The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie-Arion-benevolent
3. wildcatj
4. SnS-Tianlong-benevolent
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent

The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope-Qaxdascidi-neutral
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent

The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent
5. lissarae06

The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4

The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz

The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent

Whelp....I lasted 80 pages...that's something I guess.

And being on vacay doesn't equal suspicious!!! :(

I have no idea who to lynch, thanks to me having no investigatory powers and everyone else not sharing. Thanks all. I refuse to jump on any sort of random bandwagon until there is a legit reason.

I'm going to be gone all day. Dont know if I can check my phone at lunch. I'll be hanging around with the boss and I don't want to risk looking antisocial.

All I've had are crap items: had the tundra loon which I did not use because I got it so early. Sap sack twice but I don't think anybody attacked me. And a hallucinatory plant which I ate. And that weird one that made me invisible.

Hopefully y'all caught on that I can rarely follow people. Followed sheeps the one night I could and sheeps never left.

Hahahah....

I am planless. 4 cycles 8 cycles. Whatever.

I am guessing there are 3-5 wolves, we are close to losing this game.

Again, just a guess, but there must be at least 2 desert wolves, maybe 3 now.

And the vampire.

please look in your old PMs and find out who was a desert creature, that should help us nail the wolves (especially converted wolves) down, because they were out in force last night.

I don't have a lynch vote yet, but we have to be careful because we can't afford too many more screw-ups.

AND WE NEED MORE FREAKING INFO!

Uhh... Hasn't it been speculated that a wolf may be in the tundra? If that wolf, and everyone else, lies, I'm screwed :/

Welp, there you go. Good luck villagers!

Stupid phone... Sorry

Please complete this list for characters you know:

SOV - forest
Lissarae - swamp
trematode - tundra
Emiloo - tundra

Katie sent me a message as arion the horse two nights ago asking to join her in the fight for good but I was only allowed to send one message back. She said she asked Lissa the same thing previously and she wouldn't do it...? My message back agreed that Lissa was suspicious but I have no clue. We didn't get any info except that she was sleeping.

Katie8... Come back!!!!!!! :(

Just to be clear, it was a one PM thing for Katie8 to get info. I have no remaining powers or intel from our interaction. I don't want to jump on Lissa bc we can't afford to lose anyone right now. Just wanted to share info.

Stupid phone... Sorry

SOV - forest
Lissarae - swamp
trematode - tundra
Emiloo - tundra

Katie sent me a message as arion the horse two nights ago asking to join her in the fight for good but I was only allowed to send one message back. She said she asked Lissa the same thing previously and she wouldn't do it...? My message back agreed that Lissa was suspicious but I have no clue. We didn't get any info except that she was sleeping.

Katie8... Come back!!!!!!! :(

Um that's bullsh*t. She sent me a poem telling me to prove myself honest and true. I sent one back saying I didn't know how to do that but thanks?. I didn't know who Arion was or even if they were good. Not sure what she was wanting back in a reply but I'm not just going to give all my info away (which I didn't even have) to some person who randomly sends me a message. She could have been a wolf for all I knew. I never said "no, I don't want to fight the wolves." That would have been really dumb. Why do you have it out for me so bad? What have I done to make you so suspicious of me? I have been trying to find wolves this whole game. I have been sharing whatever little info I get with the leaders from the very beginnning.

SOV - forest Phoenix
Lissarae - swamp - buru
trematode - tundra - follow
Emiloo - tundra - send spell

Not 100% sure.
Varz - tundra. That is the night she resurrected devyn
packen - swamp - if packen is the role stealer, and she stole my role, that is the night my role was stolen.
Sheepdog - unknown night - talk to LIS
orca - unknown night - jackalope
wildcat - unknown night - abita

SOV - forest Phoenix
Lissarae - swamp - buru-randomly block one player

Not 100% sure.
packen - swamp - if packen is the role stealer, and she stole my role, that is the night my role was stolen.

SOV - forest Phoenix

Not 100% sure.
devyn - unknown night - allegedly still singa - protective

Still researching/unknow completely:
zany
nyanko

SOV - forest Phoenix - rebirth/ item investigation

Not 100% sure.
devyn - unknown night - allegedly still singa - protective

Still researching/unknown completely:

zany
nyanko

SOV - forest Phoenix
Varz - tundra - Winalagilis - resurrection

Not 100% sure.