WW of WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Darn it! At least I don't have to work on figuring out the game anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, fine. Y'all don't want to hear WZ's defense, fine by me. Y'all don't want to give her time to put together a Neutral rant, fine by me.

Bunch of savages.

You all wander over to WZ's house, where she's sitting with ice packs on every inch of her head. She tries to start jabbering, but the pain is too much. While one of you holds her down, the rest of you start stuffing things in her mouth. In the end, you achieve your goal: WZ, playing the role of Tiger Willow, is permanently silenced by death. The neutral player, who had no win condition, is no more.

Get your night moves in now. We could probably turn another day around today!

Updated Roster.
There are 9 players left. Game Roster:

TV/movie related games
1- @JaynaAli (jayna)

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)

SOV games
1- @krist (krist)

Lounge games

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @devyn (devyn)
4- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
5- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
6- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)

The dearly departed to the archives of WW history.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
BI, Elvis, villager king of rock 'n roll
Orcagirl, Ceiling Cat, villager role seer
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death
WZ, Tiger Willow, neutral

Members don't see this ad :)
Night is closed. Suckers.

Poor @JaynaAli. First beat up by a wheelchair. Sitting on her couch bruised and beaten and embarrassed that a stupid piece of metal on wheelchairs got the better of her. She pouted. She winced. She grumbled about the unfairness of it all.

And then the wolves crawled through her window and beat her up a little more.

Which is really all it took to kill the poor villager Phoenix. I guess the only question is whether this Phoenix will rise from the grave?

Speaking of rising from the grave, y'all do a double take and blink as @brightimpressio strolls through town, gives a little wave, and says "Yo whassup?" C'mon, folks ... so long as Elvis has fans he probably won't die.

Lessee. Other news. One player worked feverishly on the airplane, making some modifications. We're not sure yet what that's all about.

Another player, intent on foul play, tried to whack @dyachei on the head. But it's tough to hit someone flying around town in the car, and Dyachei, with a wave and an "I've got the caaaaaaar!" went swooping by laughing her fool head off. Swing and a miss.

Updated Roster.
There are 9 players left. Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)
2-@brightimpressio (BI)

SOV games
1- @krist (krist)

Lounge games

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @devyn (devyn)
4- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
5- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
6- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)

Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death
Jaynali, the Phoenix

Reactions: 1 user
The scene: Poor LIS standing on a street corner with a red pot hanging from a three-pole structure, holding a bell in his hand. LIS rings the bell repeatedly and chants 'Donate lynch votes! Lynch votes for the poor mods!'

Lynch Vote:

Lupin 1
(Dyachei)

votes cast: 1
ineligible voters: 0
Uncast votes: 8

waffles: 0

Lynch deadline: When SOV or LIS feel like it.

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF:

[Withheld until more lynching ensues.]

Reactions: 3 users
I am Lupin. Been doin' what I do. Sent dy a creepy pic night before last, last night sent something to Lissa I've sent to WTF due to time constraints. Don't know what else to say. I've got the condom and wheelchair tonight, don't know what either of them do. Guess I'll go with

Lynch krist

Since I don't know anything about her

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, whoops. I had those things last night. Also
6j3xa1.jpg

Lupin I got your message and I'm glad you had the condom because i earned more money for practicing safe sex when I slept with you

Reactions: 1 user
That's interesting. I believe part of WZ's role must have been to pretend that she was chaos, since she even seered as chaos. Or she was told that she was chaos.

Lynch Lupin.

I'd also be happy with Krist. Both are sketchy.

BREAKING NEWS.......

giphy.gif

The following item has been distributed today...

Item: Drone

That horrible evil Mooselim Barack Hussein Obama is at it again! He doesn't even have a birth certificate (I KNO RITE?!) but he sure knows how to start a party overseas. Using this drone against someone is instantly and permanently fatal, killing them deader than a cute brown child in the name of collateral damage.

barack-drone-bomber-obama.jpg

Somehow, and the details are a bit sketchy right now, someone has hacked our jet airplane that has been benignly moving people around (see, you can never really use benign... cause.....), and now it has been turned into a deadly weapon. Of course, no one would be so irresponsible to actually use this item. I mean it could kill hundreds in the wrong hands. We have an image of some of our players trying to use this item right now:

200.gif

Oh, no! Look out... Don't push that button Mr. Presi.....

atomic-bomb-o.gif

Amazingly, there was only one fatality, everyone else was forewarned by this extremely long breaking news report. Of course, there is always one person who is too drunk out of their gourd to actually move out of the way, and actually tried to protect themselves from a nuclear attack by putting a magnum condom on their head. Shockingly, that did not help. You might have guessed who it was already, but sadly, @devyn, aptly in the role of Dionysius has been killed. Oh yeah, Devyn was a WOLF!

We resume your lynch already in progress.

Updated Roster.
There are 8 players left. Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)
2-@brightimpressio (BI)

SOV games
1- @krist (krist)

Lounge games (careful of Nuclear fallout please...
the mods take no responsibility for the long term effects of being in a group that was subject to a nuclear drone attack. Stay at your own risk)
1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
4- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
5- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)

Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Jaynali, the Phoenix
Devyn, Dionysius and wolf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
The scene: Poor LIS standing on a street corner with a red pot hanging from a three-pole structure, holding a bell in his hand. LIS rings the bell repeatedly and chants 'Donate lynch votes! Lynch votes for the poor mods!'

Lynch Vote:

@Lupin21 (Dyachei, BI)
@krist 1 (Lupin)

votes cast: 3
Uncast votes: 5

atomic-bomb-o.gif

BREAKING NEWS.......

giphy.gif

The following item has been distributed today...

Item: Drone

That horrible evil Mooselim Barack Hussein Obama is at it again! He doesn't even have a birth certificate (I KNO RITE?!) but he sure knows how to start a party overseas. Using this drone against someone is instantly and permanently fatal, killing them deader than a cute brown child in the name of collateral damage.

barack-drone-bomber-obama.jpg

Somehow, and the details are a bit sketchy right now, someone has hacked our jet airplane that has been benignly moving people around (see, you can never really use benign... cause.....), and now it has been turned into a deadly weapon. Of course, no one would be so irresponsible to actually use this item. I mean it could kill hundreds in the wrong hands. We have an image of some of our players trying to use this item right now:

200.gif

Oh, no! Look out... Don't push that button Mr. Presi.....

atomic-bomb-o.gif

Amazingly, there was only one fatality, everyone else was forewarned by this extremely long breaking news report. Of course, there is always one person who is too drunk out of their gourd to actually move out of the way, and you might have guessed, but sadly, @devyn, aptly in the role of Dionysius has been killed. Oh yeah, Devyn was a WOLF!

We resume your lynch already in progress.

Updated Roster.
There are 8 players left. Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)
2-@brightimpressio (BI)

SOV games
1- @krist (krist)

the mods take no responsibility for the long term effects of being in a group that was subject to a nuclear drone attack. Stay at your own risk)
1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
4- @shortnsweet ( SnS)

Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Jaynali, the Phoenix
Well that wasn't supposed to happen like that....

That's interesting. I believe part of WZ's role must have been to pretend that she was chaos, since she even seered as chaos. Or she was told that she was chaos.

Lynch Lupin.

I'd also be happy with Krist. Both are sketchy.

Look you guys. I don't know what else to say. I have proven my role, and you were actually my subject the first few nights. As far as I know, I am a villager. My role says: You are Lupin, a villager. You are creepy. You must post creepy gifs and every night you can send one creepy picture or message anonymously via the mods.

That is it. I really thought something weird was going on with the back texts last night, so I was trying to think outside the box, since this game was said to require it, and lynch SnS since she definitely is a black text villager according to pretty much everybody. I still don't even know if that isn't right in this game, but like I said. Dy has only steered me wrong when she is a wolf, so who knows. Krist also voted for SnS yesterday, so if that is your reason for lynching me, at least I had a legitimate reason.

Lynch Vote:

@Lupin21 (Dyachei, BI)
@krist 1 (Lupin)

Uncast votes: 5 - @krist, @DVMDream, @Lissarae06, @shortnsweet, @WhtsThFrequency throw some votes.

atomic-bomb-o.gif

Lynch Vote:

@Lupin21 (Dyachei, BI)
@krist 1 (Lupin)

Uncast votes: 5 - @krist, @DVMDream, @Lissarae06, @shortnsweet, @WhtsThFrequency throw some votes.

atomic-bomb-o.gif
Psssst I swistched to Krist ;).

Who doesn't know what to do with a condom and a wheelchair? Sounds like a good night to me :horns:

Reactions: 1 users
For what it's worth, Lupin has proven her ability to me. While it's very creepy, most of the wolves so far have had very different abilities that seemed to repeat a few times within the packs.

Lynch Vote:

@Lupin21 (, )
@krist 6 (Lupin,bi, wtf, lissarae, dyachei, dvmd)

Lynch deadline: now.... don't see krist changing minds (or likely checking in tbh).

atomic-bomb-o.gif

You have lynched @krist, a vet student who had to make all threads in the form of a SOAP and had to bitch about everything. Maybe too close to reality for some of you. Oh, by the way, Krist was a wolf.

It is night 8. Get your PMs in. I will be busy a lot of tomorrow hopefully LIS can drive this thing to its conclusion. Supposed to end tomorrow. Somehow there just has not been enough death here.

There are 7 players left. Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)
2-@brightimpressio (BI)

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
4- @shortnsweet ( SnS)

Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Jaynali, the Phoenix
Krist, vet student, and wolf

You have lynched @krist, a vet student who had to make all threads in the form of a SOAP and had to bitch about everything. Maybe too close to reality for some of you. Oh, by the way, Krist was a wolf.

It is night 8. Get your PMs in. I will be busy a lot of tomorrow hopefully LIS can drive this thing to its conclusion. Supposed to end tomorrow. Somehow there just has not been enough death here.

There are 7 players left. Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)
2-@brightimpressio (BI)

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
4- @shortnsweet ( SnS)

Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Jaynali, the Phoenix
Krist, vet student, and wolf
It happens when you make every villager unkillable and able to revive themselves always, and leave 1 person who can keep them dead forever, that needs RNG to work in his favor in anyway possible and wouldn't... :p (mostly joking rant before I hear what is actually going on)