WW of WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just kill off the 4 players who haven't sent pm's in. The game will end faster that way! :nod:
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That'd be interesting. I have to say, this has been a fun game to watch.

Reactions: 1 users
Lazy Sunday after finals and driving yesterday. Glad we got Krist, but her role doesn't fit in the scheme that the powers were restricted to protect, kill block. There was the blurb that a new wolf killed jillary whatever night, so I suppose she could have been a convert. I would think that it would be indicated in write-up though. I need an Irish coffee followed by a Bloody Mary, so hopefully night results will be up after some brunch.

In the meantime, A little trip with your afternoon delight.
tumblr_mwbogylmfc1smbf1ao1_250.gif

tumblr_m3p5bhBguZ1rtbmh0o1_250.gif

tumblr_ms2q5oQBjF1sgb350o1_500.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome back Jaynali, who has arisen from the ashes of her death with a flourish.

And give a quick wave g'bye to Dyachei, who was ripped into a few hundred pieces by a particular savage wolf.

And don't forget a pat on the back to WTF, who somebody else tried to murder last night ... but they aren't very good at it.

Lynch. Now.

There are 7 players left. Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)
2- @JaynaAli
3- @brightimpressio (BI)

Lounge games (careful of Nuclear fallout please...
the mods take no responsibility for the long term effects of being in a group that was subject to a nuclear drone attack. Stay at your own risk)
1- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
2- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
3- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
4- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)

The dearly departed to the archives of WW history.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Orcagirl, Ceiling Cat, villager role seer
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death
WZ, Tiger Willow, neutral
Devyn, Dionysius and wolf.
Krist, vet student, and wolf

Dyachei, Ezio Auditore, villager assassin

The Official Mods Are Disappointed lynch tally:

Lynch Vote:

Lupin 1
(shortnsweet)

votes cast: 1
ineligible voters: 0
Uncast votes: 6

waffles: 0

Lynch deadline: When majority is reached and SOV/LIS are here to see it.

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF:

tumblr_inline_nep3hrcZIu1syx2ye.gif

Reactions: 1 users
The Official Mods Are Disappointed lynch tally:

Lynch Vote:

Lupin 1
(shortnsweet)

votes cast: 1
Uncast votes: 6

Lynch deadline: When majority is reached and SOV/LIS are here to see it.

Bahahahahaha! Lurve this gif. It is going in my pile.

Whatevs. Do what you gotta do. My creepy stash isn't holding out anyway.
tumblr_mw40nszrKv1shzkujo1_250.gif

I still think someone in the big group of people is playing you all. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I have done nothing but put myself out there these last few days.
tumblr_me4to17Fi51rd2l87o1_250.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Well...I don't think it's DVM and I don't think its Jayna. I'm unsure about Lissa and WTF still. And you were awful fast to jump on the let's lynch SnS when STL suggested it.

Well...I don't think it's DVM and I don't think its Jayna. I'm unsure about Lissa and WTF still. And you were awful fast to jump on the let's lynch SnS when STL suggested it.
Why don't you think it's DVM? I've got minor feels on her.

Yeah, and I explained my thoughts on that. I don't really know what I need to say. I mean, I can PM BI and Jayna, but I have nothing to say privately that isn't out there for any of you all to know anyway. I have been pretty transparent this game, in my opinion, from the very beginning on who I was and in sending my messages. I really do want to win this though, so I would urge you guys to really put on your thinking caps if it makes sense that I am a wolf.
I am being very true in my creepy messages. I am trying to be the creepy guy who turns out to be a hero.

6a00d8341c630a53ef01310f367bfc970c-600wi.jpg

Lynch dvmdream. I investigated her and she has an attacking ability. Not a kill ability but does attack.

Basically I seered lissa last night.. she is a villager *****.

I seered WTF the night before she is "neutral/chaos"

The only person left to be a wolf is Lupin.

Up to you guys, but I am not a wolf.

Keep in mind I have known since about Day 2 that orcagirl was the seer and around that same time that dyachei was a villager assassin... if I were a wolf neither would have lasted as long as they did.

This doesn't fit with what the mods told me your role ability is.

My problem with that is that nobody's been able to crack the code as far as determining how role corresponds to alliance, so keeping orca around doesn't mean a ton to me :shrug:.

My problem with that is that nobody's been able to crack the code as far as determining how role corresponds to alliance, so keeping orca around doesn't mean a ton to me :shrug:.

Meh, I think it was obvious especially after whoever it was now that was the wolf role seer died, but I get your point.

Anyway, I need to get back to studying. Really haven't been paying much attention to this game to be honest. I have given all the information that I have based on that Lupin has to be the wolf.... who else would have killed dyachei?

The High Wood told you she was a villager *****?

Also, you've figured out the code? I feel stupid now. I spent about 30 minutes earlier today trying to piece things together :p.

So we've got who killed dy and who tried to kill WTF. It seems odd to me that since I was under such suspicion yesterday that DVMD looked into Lissa instead of me last night since everybody was fine with either me or Krist. Whomever has it tonight please look in on me if you guys will at least give me through tonight.

tumblr_n5e5z5w65K1soj2lko1_250.gif

Has anyone else also gotten role title from the High Wood?

I have had it 3 times and have received a role title every single time.

The question still remains... who killed dyachei last night? It wasn't me. I don't believe it was you. I don't think WTF can kill. It wasn't Lissa. Definitely was not Jayna and I highly doubt it was SnS....

Yes. The first night it told me you were Elvis.

The question still remains... who killed dyachei last night? It wasn't me. I don't believe it was you. I don't think WTF can kill. It wasn't Lissa. Definitely was not Jayna and I highly doubt it was SnS....

I guess I'm the odd one out, then. I just got affiliation when I used it on STL haha.

Do we think someone without a night ability would possibly be the wolf? STL and a couple others didn't have a night ability listed, so maybe we are looking for someone who just has a role title.

So we've got who killed dy and who tried to kill WTF. It seems odd to me that since I was under such suspicion yesterday that DVMD looked into Lissa instead of me last night since everybody was fine with either me or Krist. Whomever has it tonight please look in on me if you guys will at least give me through tonight.

tumblr_n5e5z5w65K1soj2lko1_250.gif
I agree with this.

I could see DVMD trying to kill WTF if she has an attacking ability, especially since she know WTF was a chaos/neutral. I'm still debating.

I can't kill anyone..... as Lissa already stated.

Write up says a wolf killed dyachei, to me that should be the focus...
I don't doubt that there's still a wolf left. But there's also the person that attempted to kill WTF (or attacked). So we've either got two wolves or a wolf and something that seems chaos-y.

I guess I'm the odd one out, then. I just got affiliation when I used it on STL haha.

Hmmm. I wonder then if someone who has had the high wood could be a wolf and then just lied that they checked out another wolf to clear them? Do we feel like we are down to one last wolf or two? I thought there were two since we had two violent acts in the write-up and dyachei was the villager assassin, but I suppose it makes more sense that DVMD was the attacker.

I sleep with people for money. Once i earn $300 I can investigate.

Well crap. It looks like we are stuck between a rock and a hard place here. BI and I are the only ones left to vote. I'm not really left with a choice but to vote DVMD since my neck is on the line. So that just leaves BI to choose if DVMD or I goes. I imagine someone with an attack ability bumps me out of the running since I am not of any real help in the game other than another sounding board and provider of nighttime entertainment. I don't have any other thoughts, but will keep checking in if others have any sudden revelations.

Lynch DVMD

It isn't going to be pretty no matter what this lynch.
tumblr_n5xlftBAZP1tcvo52o1_250.gif

Again, I can't kill anyone... as stated by Lissa...

Here is the info we have:

Lupin--???
Lissa- villager *****
WTF- "chaos/neutral"
Jayna- just back from dead
BI- Elvis
SnS- villager
DVMD- Bengal Cat, villager.

Per mod write up... Dyachei was killed by a wolf.

Per Lissa.. I can't kill anyone.

You won't kill a wolf if you lynch me. Someone killed Dyachei. That someone is a wolf.

I have given you that WTF is chaos/neutral and that Lissa is a villager... it basically leaves either BI as a wolfy Elvis, SnS as a convert, or Lupin. I doubt it is BI and I don't think it is SnS... I really do believe Lupin is who killed dyachei.

Anyway, I have given you all I can.

I probably won't check back again tonight because the exam I have tomorrow is very important (i.e. I could very well fail) so I need to focus on that. Hopefully people will realize it is better to figure out who the wolf is.

Again, I can't kill anyone... as stated by Lissa...

Here is the info we have:

Lupin--???
Lissa- villager *****
WTF- "chaos/neutral"
Jayna- just back from dead
BI- Elvis
SnS- villager
DVMD- Bengal Cat, villager.

Per mod write up... Dyachei was killed by a wolf.

Per Lissa.. I can't kill anyone.

You won't kill a wolf if you lynch me. Someone killed Dyachei. That someone is a wolf.

I have given you that WTF is chaos/neutral and that Lissa is a villager... it basically leaves either BI as a wolfy Elvis, SnS as a convert, or Lupin. I doubt it is BI and I don't think it is SnS... I really do believe Lupin is who killed dyachei.

Anyway, I have given you all I can.

I probably won't check back again tonight because the exam I have tomorrow is very important (i.e. I could very well fail) so I need to focus on that. Hopefully people will realize it is better to figure out who the wolf is.
********lynch DVMD******* will never not lynch a Bengal cat ever again. I am sure @Caia has seen that game.

I say we vote her. Or sns. You
Guys could go to my original theory that wolves are good villagers are bad. I am sure it will work out :)

The Official Mods Are tired lynch tally:

Lynch Vote:

Lupin 3
(shortnsweet, dvmd, jayna)
DVMD 3 (lupin, lissa, wtf)

votes cast: 6
Uncast votes: 1 (@brightimpressio )

Lynch deadline: When majority is reached and SOV/LIS are here to see it or 8:30CST whichever comes first.