WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There are no guilty people in jail, amirite?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Interesting, because I got to talk to Jayna through an item, and she said she asks the question at night, gets the answer the next morning and that is when the person is safe from lynch, which would mean if she found a wolf, it would take another cycle to lynch them. Nice try though.

She messed up the question to ZVH and got a very inconclusive one word answer. Unfortunately she died before disclosing her plans for the next question.

Official WZ is now Head Mod Lynch Tally

Devyn - 1 (sobsob)
hedgie - 1 (hedgie)
FFM - 1 (jam)
Allie - 2 (DocE, dyachei)
ZVH - 15 (allie, MJ, LIS, orca, Caia, swings, devyn, RM, WTF, chel, ffm, lupin, trh, BI, Zen)
Swings - 1 (ZVH)

21/27 votes
Waffles: 6
Deadline: 8pm EST

OitNB gif of the day:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone points out that ZVH walked into Jayna's room last night. Then someone points out that Jayna was also dead. It's takes a few minutes, but the brain trust that is Litchfield Penitentiary put two and two together and decide ZVH must be a killer.

So the prison takes a little field trip to the house of ZVH, Carol Chapman and unseerable wolf to "ask a few questions." As the crowd barges in, she announces "What are you doing here?! This is not your beautiful house! I am not your beautiful wife!" The crowd is unphased, although some prisoners are quite jealous of Mr. Chapman, and bring ZVH to a swift end.

Night deadline is 8AM EST.

Golden Girls
1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
3. LetItSnow
4. devyn
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
7. MJ

Blacks

7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
3. that redhead
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover
3. VetAsh - Poussey Washington, conversion checker
5. DVMDream - Natalie Figueroa, wolf silencer
4. Jilary - Taystee, affiliation seer converted to wolf affiliation seer
6. Jayna - Sam Healy, lynch protector/questioner
4. Willow - Nicky Nichols
3. Yoshimi - Rosa Cisneros, thief (mod-killed for inactivity)
8. OneGrainOfSand - John Bennett, wolf role ability seer
1. ZVH - Carol Chapman, unseerable wolf

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Holy crap. Thanks for not trusting NVH guys. I wouldn't have even noticed. If anyone still has doubts that I am in fact NOT a wolf, but a very useful role please seer me tonight.

From the commissary this evening, I would like to purchase a Klondike Bar. With this Klondike bar, I can convince anyone to tell me what they would do for it.

Also, just a note to the wise...
I still smell like a baby prostitute. :)

Reactions: 1 users
So much death. Y'all need Jesus. Instead of killing one another, we need to band together!!

************* darn I had a great wolf brag. Next time because for sure I'll be a wolf 4 times in a row. Go wolves! *********

************* darn I had a great wolf brag. Next time because for sure I'll be a wolf 4 times in a row. Go wolves! *********
Completely OT: I am SO sorry that your first three games have had you as a wolf. It's a pretty tough introduction to the game. You're the new Cyndia :laugh:.

Hey now, actually not out fault for once in our lives. Both me and Rogert have been actively here the past hour.

Sensitive much? My snark was aimed at the lope sided vote. As in "it didn't really matter if those votes got in."

I would never snark the mods. Honest! ;)

Sensitive much? My snark was aimed at the lope sided vote. As in "it didn't really matter if those votes got in."

I would never snark the mods. Honest! ;)
Oh I meant my post in a completely joking way, not in a meh way :p. And hmmm, so I don't have to silence you tomorrow as punishment then? :p

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-WOLVES!

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles

Reactions: 1 users
Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles

Is it bad that whenever I hear the "you tonight" and "you alive" parts that all I hear is "euthanize"?

It was another eventful night at the prison yard. Some good things, some bad things depending on perspective.

The night starts out with Scott O'Neill, the guard, wondering the halls as always. He claimed to be on a diet, but in actuality, he was scourging for some leftover food from the party that the prisoners had earlier that day. He found a doughnut at the end of the table and went to snatch it up. The second he was about to grab it, the doughnut mysteriously fell on the floor, under the table. As he goes to grab the doughnut, there was a WHAAACK right across the head, which left the poor guards ears ringing. The frying pan came down onto his head again, and again, and again, until he was thoroughly and utterly dead. A note was found next to his body: "Jilary was pregnant with LIS's child - Baby killers!"

Dead is LIS, Scott O'Neill, the "true" protector of this game.

The night continued onwards with the laziest guards of them all, Luschek, wandering the halls, trying to figure out an electricity problem in the washer room. Luckily, someone had clearly labeled the washer he needed to fix, and left a flashlight outside of the washer to allow him to see it better. Unfortunately for him, this was a trap, and the second he went into the washer to start trying to fix the problem, the door slammed shut behind him. And then the machine was turned on. And.... well.... you can figure out what happened from there.

Dead is TRH, Luschek, who could make PERMANENT game items every other night.

The night was still not over. People still believed that the warden needed to die. Was this a villager, a wolf, or something else that tried to kill the warden? Who knows. But anyway, they once again tried to kill the warden. And once again, the warden survived. Maybe some people were just meant not to die?

Once the morning had come, everyone noticed that JaynaAli was back among them. She clearly looked a little worse for wear, and something was different about her, but they were overjoyed to have her magically reappear... again...

There are 25 people remaining in this game.
Golden Girls

1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
4. devyn
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
7. MJ

Blacks

6. Jayna - Sam Healy, Now?
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover
3. VetAsh - Poussey Washington, conversion checker
5. DVMDream - Natalie Figueroa, wolf silencer
4. Jilary - Taystee, affiliation seer converted to wolf affiliation seer
4. Willow - Nicky Nichols
3. Yoshimi - Rosa Cisneros, thief (mod-killed for inactivity)
8. OneGrainOfSand - John Bennett, wolf role ability seer
1. ZVH - Carol Chapman, unseerable wolf
3. LetItSnow - Scott O'Neill, true protector
3. TRH - Luschek, Permanent Item Maker

Lynch Deadline is 8 pm est.

Last edited:
What do you all think if you heard there was a player with no abilities?
Plain wolf?
Or have we heard of any plain vanilla villagers out there?

Did WL have no role? She has none listed on roster.

Ugh sorry I've been quiet. This weekend included being pregnant, very sick, and on call. A trifecta of hell. But good job on those wolves. And man, there's been a lot of death!

I also personally don't know of any villagers without some kind of ability.

What do you all think if you heard there was a player with no abilities?
Plain wolf?
Or have we heard of any plain vanilla villagers out there?

Did WL have no role? She has none listed on roster.

I dont have abilities. Not a wolf.

I could see there potentially being a plain wolf role. I haven't heard of any vanilla villagers yet, though.

so. We have Larry and Piper's mom as wolves.

Can we agree that Polly would be a high chance of being a wolf? Because... seriously... I cant make sense out of who is or isnt a wolf but that one seems like a no-brainer "go for it" sort of move.

Also, if we all agree Vee is a wolf. And I think we all do, who would be part of Vee's crew? Taystee was *converted* to wolf, but I wouldnt have immediately assumed she was part of vee's crew. Who are Vee's lackeys in season 2?

Can we agree that Polly would be a high chance of being a wolf? Because... seriously... I cant make sense out of who is or isnt a wolf but that one seems like a no-brainer "go for it" sort of move.

Really? You're still going on about how Polly has to be a wolf? Go back and see who was the first one to vote for ZVH yesterday, and note that I said I heard she could kill. Polly is not a wolf.

Really? You're still going on about how Polly has to be a wolf? Go back and see who was the first one to vote for ZVH yesterday, and note that I said I heard she could kill. Polly is not a wolf.

<shrug>. I havent stopped and looked at who did what this game. Honestly havent. So I have no idea what you've done or not, only that the logic behind a polly vote makes sense. *you* may have made a better argument against lynching you given what you've done. That I can accept.

*burp*. G'day mates! It's a grrrrrrrrrreat day to be alive! I need to run down to the bottle shop and get me a little something to drink before brekkie. It's wearin' off.

It was 'ard bein six feet unda while yestaday played out. Glad you all lynched that drongo! 'Preciate the revival, lost me old role, I did. Still fightin' for the cause though!

<shrug>. I havent stopped and looked at who did what this game. Honestly havent. So I have no idea what you've done or not, only that the logic behind a polly vote makes sense. *you* may have made a better argument against lynching you given what you've done. That I can accept.
If Allie is a wolf, then she has done as good a job of hoodwinking me as anyone in WW (although there have been a handful who have done so TBH).
ANd if she is a wolf, she has been useful to the villagers, and will have to remain so.

I can see lynching her later on if we get no info, but think it would be a big mistake to do so now consider her helpfulness.