WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, we got things working, now loading stuff and other ish, will be posted by 2:30 am/3 am, but as most of you have gathered, we are at end game

Im requesting a lesbian sex furlough rather than a death.

<in before Healey lesbian request denied gif>

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
o
ann-coulter-still-a-lesbian.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
It's on its way. Don't get your panties in a bunch. And it's on time. As promised.

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome game mods! :D One of the most fun and deceiving games I've ever played. Knew it would be a good one. :p

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the game, mods! I wouldn't have thought I'd live to the end after being killed N1 but this was really fun!

Thanks for the game, mods.

Damn, I was on the right track towards the end, just didn't stick to it. I had lynched Caia knowing she was a weird neutral type character that the wolves wanted dead in the hopes of catching one, but didn't think Jam was one since dy defended her so hard. I was also on my way to using my kill by starving WTF out, but they knew I am sure an kilt me off. Oh well.

Good jorb, wolves. well played.

hmmmm

you mean to tell me i was either dead right or at least "onto something" with nearly everything I tossed out there as major components of the game and was mocked for?
Wolf locations. Different wolf types. Outside vs inside mattering for who can kill whom. Jam. WTF.

Had no clue on those cigarettes though.

Also was swings actually her own side (sounds like it)? How did those two unfortuinate chaos people work? And would I have won if I could have just eliminated WTF and Vee first? Like, do i get to join Piper in the ride off into the sunset?

hmmmm

you mean to tell me i was either dead right or at least "onto something" with nearly everything I tossed out there as major components of the game and was mocked for?
Wolf locations. Different wolf types. Outside vs inside mattering for who can kill whom. Jam. WTF.

Had no clue on those cigarettes though.

Also was swings actually her own side (sounds like it)? How did those two unfortuinate chaos people work? And would I have won if I could have just eliminated WTF and Vee first? Like, do i get to join Piper in the ride off into the sunset?
Yup, she was a lone wolf. There were quotes attached to most roles (hers was the lone wolf quote). Quotes were intentionally left out of some, in case people thought I was doing villager code in my game. The chaos had separate win conditions from each other. If you guys had eliminated all wolves, and FFM was alive, he would have won. And you would have won bc villagers would have won, as swings would have been unable to kill anyone in the game and they probably would have lynched her after those two. You would not win with the wolf. Thus you needed to die for villagers to win.

Members don't see this ad :)
So basically I had the single hardest win possible? As my only win condition was piper and I are the last two people standing, and SoSo needs to be dead. Then its a piper win and me taggin along being "not dead, but didnt win"

Thanks mods. And thanks for letting me work the commissary from death. That was fun.

Happy I died when I did though. I was running out of abilities that I could match up with potential commissary inventory...

Have to say I was bummed my pens didn't kill hedgie though.

So basically I had the single hardest win possible? As my only win condition was piper and I are the last two people standing, and SoSo needs to be dead. Then its a piper win and me taggin along being "not dead, but didnt win"
Nope you were a villager. You just needed all the wolves to be dead. But in order to clear out all the wolves, you had to die in the process. You had to sacrifice yourself. It is the exact reverse mechanic of what you thought was going on at the beginning of the game in your message to piper

Thanks mods. And thanks for letting me work the commissary from death. That was fun.

Happy I died when I did though. I was running out of abilities that I could match up with potential commissary inventory...

Hedgie couldn't die until converts were killed. Non convert wolves didn't protect her

If you're thinking of yourself as an individual as opposed to as a member of the villager team then I suppose lol you were still a villager, despite the link to Piper

Yea. that first post was "no matter what, do not out yourself, I will protect you no matter what. and if i get converted you have to be a big girl and off yourself to get me."

But I bring it back. Villagers winning (which I was) ad me living were incompatible.

I did my best to supply you with idears. :heckyeah:

Good game, thank you mods

I was not expecting to play this much. After being to hesitant to even play because of work I was happy with my nice easy role. After I got the notice I was converted on the very first night I was just like

tumblr_m3cpcyZHF01qbgv46o1_500.jpg

After the absolute cluster**** that was the decimation of the wolf pack in the first few days, and how close we had to play with each other to get swings offed, I really didn't think we were going to make it.

I was not expecting to play this much. After being to hesitant to even play because of work I was happy with my nice easy role. After I got the notice I was converted on the very first night I was just like

After the absolute cluster**** that was the decimation of the wolf pack in the first few days, and how close we had to play with each other to get swings offed, I really didn't think we were going to make it.

I'm very glad we picked to convert you. You played it great! :)

Thanks for the game mods!

Ha! You did indeed do brilliantly. I had been refusing to starve you cuz you were making me laugh. At one point I even requested if I could refuse food to everyone but you to the mods. Always nice to have intriguing people in a game.

Awesome game, mods, thanks! It was a lot of fun.

I love the mod video idea. :)

Very fun. I loved watching it through to the end
Go Wolves!!

@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog
Can't believe you guys won! :D

That was brilliant! Thoroughly entertaining, thank you mods. Didn't think the wolves would pull it off when they botched both kills a few nights ago. Bravo!

Last edited: