WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
dyachei - Howard Bloom
Jayna - Sam Healy Pete Harper (assumed)
Caia - The Warden (cannot be seered so far)
DocE - Alex Vause
Hedgie - Vee (known wolf)
WTF - Janae
swings - Piper

So lets discuss.
Seven people left. We have at least two kills a night. We know one must be coming from Vee. We havent tried to relynch vee under the "probably an alpha wolf" theory. Id say that theory is probably intact given the two kills continues to occur. Still seems to be a clean and a improvised kill. IDK if that theory is right, but the mods sure as heck have been holding it up each night. We are, at best 5-2 right now. We may be 4-1-2 at best if Caia is not counted as a villager, as sometimes happens with true neutral (lets assume shes telling the truth).

So if we kill a villager we go to 4-2 or 3-1-2. The wolves get 2 kills and we cant stop jack ****. Wolves win. You kill Swings we go to either 3-2, 2-1-2 OR if she really is a wolf you go to 4-1 or 3-1-1. AKA if swings is a villager we lose the game. If swings is a wolf you get one chance to kill vee, assuming she can be killed at that point.

BUT this assumes that Janae (in vee's crew. We've seen what appears to be an auto convert of Vee's people) and Howard bloom (only person who makes sense for doing the clean kills since there was a period of time with no other 'outsider' and jayna still being sam healy) are not the second wolf.

three wolves is possible too 4-3 or 3-1-3, but the game is already lost in that case.

I was hoping the math would make lynching swings seem awfully unsavory, but its basically the last lynch of the game no matter what unless we get a wolf here. So PLEASE people. Use brains here. discuss it out. Im honestly open to just about anything except lynching me since we know that would be a total waste of time (you can get me through piper anyway). Lets do this right. I cant understand why Dyachei and WTF would both be allowed in the end game. Especially dyachei who is very active. WTF has been sort of playing lightly and I can see her being overlooked since I push for her lynch every day (wolves will let that lynch happen eventually if I'mn wrong and will lynch a villager for them). But two veteran players who can be killed being alive until the end and both being active (one less so recently, but still active overall)? IDK. I'm showing bias towards the people I know I'd kill as a wolf and bias against the one who is linked to me. Im aware thats at play here. But still.... think over your choices

EDIT: Wait a minute.... it is also possible that if Jam was the only other wolf with hedgie, this could be a time to lynch hedgie. I personally doubt it. And you should too. Because if we are down to just one wolf. Hedgie - Vee. This is the worst case scenario:

We are at 6-1 (5-1-1). no matter who we lynch it will end up the same if we lynch a villager. 3-1 (or 2-1-1) since we know if we dont lynch swings, hedgie would attack swings since itd be atwo for one. But we'd know it would be hedgie since there would only be one kill. Then you;d have 3 voting players to hedgies 1 who can get rid of hedgie.

Lynching hedgie tongith and failing is a worse decision than not lynching her, finding out she is the last remaining wolf, and then getting her while nunbers are still superior. This does make assumptions like hedgie isnt hanging on a conversion power still (an extra kill wouldnt be enough to ruin the math, only enough to screw with our brains)

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1419779012.751190.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not counted as a villager, so it is 4-1-2.

Is there a reason you're more convinced of WTF than Dyachei?

It could go either way. I had a conversation with WTF on PM that just rubbed me all sorts of the wrong way. Also she has a lynch avoidance that would make her the billionth person in this game (me, you, swings, hedgie, apparently JJ) with some level of lynch avoidance. Since WTF could be a convert like taystee was it makes sense. But so does howard bloom since we have the tidy kill and the improvised kill. I really hope the mods arent continuing this just to drive me crazy after seeing my thoughts on it. I worry about jumping on dyachei because she goes into this rage-blindness around me constantly and I used to be able to tell when it was exaggerated for effect and when we were just having friction, but lately i cant tell the difference since she goes into full rage blackout mode every game wolf-or-not. So I cant read into her ridiculousness from yesterday.

idk.
unlynch wtf

I want to know what the heck dyachei's power is that she keeps referencing over and over but I cant pin down what she's referring to.

It could go either way. I had a conversation with WTF on PM that just rubbed me all sorts of the wrong way. Also she has a lynch avoidance that would make her the billionth person in this game (me, you, swings, hedgie, apparently JJ) with some level of lynch avoidance. Since WTF could be a convert like taystee was it makes sense. But so does howard bloom since we have the tidy kill and the improvised kill. I really hope the mods arent continuing this just to drive me crazy after seeing my thoughts on it. I worry about jumping on dyachei because she goes into this rage-blindness around me constantly and I used to be able to tell when it was exaggerated for effect and when we were just having friction, but lately i cant tell the difference since she goes into full rage blackout mode every game wolf-or-not. So I cant read into her ridiculousness from yesterday.

idk.
unlynch wtf

I want to know what the heck dyachei's power is that she keeps referencing over and over but I cant pin down what she's referring to.

And dc, who couldn't be lynched.

Do we know she has lynch avoidance of some degree or is she expanding it from night kill avoidance I wonder.

Not sure if it was you or swings that tried to block me the night before last or someone else.

And dc, who couldn't be lynched.

Do we know she has lynch avoidance of some degree or is she expanding it from night kill avoidance I wonder.

Not sure if it was you or swings that tried to block me the night before last or someone else.

I cant block. just seer, be mostly unkillable, and talk to swings.

and idk about wtf, but this close to the end game is a bad time to be lying about role powers. Earlier in the game, I am theworlds biggest proponent of keeping your exact powers unclear so that wolves cant play off of them.

I've been playing lightly because I've been busy, something I made clear on the signup thread when I was asked to play.

I am going to be laughing when swings, or whoever the lone wolf is (Im still extremely convinced swings is a lone wolf, although her other half could be a possibility as well) wins this game. I've made my argument and don't know what else I can say at this point. We've had far too many extra villager kills for it to be one group, unless you think the wolves have the ability to kill up to 4 people a night which just seems ridiculous to me, and I don't buy DocEs outsider wolf group plus inmate wolf group argument. They are all the same color, meaning same group to me.

At least that ho with the boomerang on her head is gone. Bish had no fashion sense.

Last edited:
I cant block. just seer, be mostly unkillable, and talk to swings.

and idk about wtf, but this close to the end game is a bad time to be lying about role powers. Earlier in the game, I am theworlds biggest proponent of keeping your exact powers unclear so that wolves cant play off of them.

Well, unless swings tried to block me, we know who can block.

But seeing as Jam was blocked and killed, I have some trust in the blocker.

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited:
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Piper had a separate win condition or if it included Alex. It would be nice if it was a joint one with the villagers, but who knows. If they are separate, the villagers had a fat chance to start I think.

I just don't want to let the wolves win.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not saying there aren't other targets which are "pack" (red) wolves. There is obviously hedgie and however many are still with her. I just honestly kind of resent the fact that I come in here with a solid theory especially given who is modding this game, and it is all Ohai, it's WTF, lynch WTF. I have not been playing enough in pre vet recently, actually took a long hiatus, so my read of dyachei is fuzzy. The tidy kill thing makes sense. And she defended jam to the point of protecting her from lynch (her power). But overall, idk. Because there was some wool over my eyes too in that regard.

Dyachei's half machine by this point anyways, gurl could probably start pulling magnets.

idk.
unlynch wtf

Last edited:
Doce really can't let go of this theory he's had since the beginning of the game. You wanna know why the wolves keep me alive? Because they think they can get me lynched

I do not go into rage blindness, doc, I just get fed up listening to your crap. But it's a convenient excuse to not pay any attention to anything I've actually said. You want to talk calmly? Stop throwing around absurdities and actually converse...that means that you have to pay attention to what others are saying

Before I read through the thread.. I am the one that took jam out with my last kill. My piper senses were tingling.

Before I read through the thread.. I am the one that took jam out with my last kill. My piper senses were tingling.

Then you must have known she was going to be blocked, since she had been redirecting you every night according to you and her, and you had no indication she was going to do otherwise in the future, and then using that last kill would be a waste because she would have redirected you to a villager.

That was a huge, huge risk (honestly it would be complete folly) for you to take unless you somehow knew this was a coordinated strike.

Come on chile. I know you're a dumb blonde, but you're not that dumb.

DocE just admitted he cannot block (unless he's lying) and you are in a group by yourself with no one to talk to, unless you can communicate with additional people outside of that if you know what I mean. So what's the deal, yo?

Then you must have known she was going to be blocked, since she had been redirecting you every night according to you and her, and you had no indication she was going to do otherwise in the future, and then using that last kill would be a waste because she would have redirected you to a villager.

That was a huge, huge risk (honestly it would be complete folly) for you to take unless you somehow knew this was a coordinated strike.

Come on chile. I know you're a dumb blonde, but you're not that dumb.

DocE just admitted he cannot block (unless he's lying) and you are in a group by yourself with no one to talk to, unless you can communicate with additional people outside of that if you know what I mean. So what's the deal, yo?

I blocked her as well. I am allowed to perform an action as well as a kill on the nights I choose to kill. I didn't want to disclose that in case a situation like this were to happen. On every night I attempted to kill, I also blocked to make sure nothing would hinder my choices. Now that my last kill is used up, I can fully disclose that information. Btw, I could've easily quoted Jam when she said she wasn't going to block me last night but then that would be lying. :p

I shall continue to think about this lynch. We're thinking there's only 2 wolves left, correct?

I blocked her as well. I am allowed to perform an action as well as a kill on the nights I choose to kill. I didn't want to disclose that in case a situation like this were to happen. On every night I attempted to kill, I also blocked to make sure nothing would hinder my choices. Now that my last kill is used up, I can fully disclose that information. Btw, I could've easily quoted Jam when she said she wasn't going to block me last night but then that would be lying. :p

How convenient, blondie.

Anyways, I pretty much give up. I've felt like Casandra the last few rounds. Anyways, in the end we will see. If we think there is still another "red wolf" besides hedgie, I'm betting it is dyachei with the differences in kill pattern, unless it is Jayna (and I know jack about her character so I leave that up to people who know the show better than I, all I know is she keeps coming back for the dead and she's startin to smell a little ripe). We have an non-inmate killer in there somewhere if doces theory is correct.

I'm not a wolf. Allie says she revived me and I got a new role, Pete Harper. I'm an Australian alcoholic and am supposed to convey that in posts. I can basically choose to be removed from the game for a predetermined time via a hunting trip during which I can't be killed but since I can't vote and don't count for parity while I'm gone, it would be stupid for me to do so this late in the game so I haven't done it. That's why I'm comfortable spilling all now. Losing a villager by choice at this point didn't seem smart at all and could even cause the wolves to win depending on numbers.

I was attacked unsuccessfully the other night but have no idea what made the attack unsuccessful.

Now where is my beer? I feel way too sober right now and my throat is as dry as the outback.

***PRISON NEWSLETTER SPECIAL EDITION***
StartingOverVet would know what do to today. It is a terrible shame that we killed him. His voice whispers only truth into the ears of true believers.

Reactions: 1 user
Welp, and we all know I'm Janae. I'm not wolf, auto convert, or otherwise furry . I made it clear to WZ in the signup thread (look if you want) I was hesitant to play at all because I was going to be really busy. But people wanted me to play, so I said ok and got a nice easy role with no night actions/deadlines/etc although I have to talk smack about people/be sassy whenever I post. If she'd made me an auto convert after that I would have been kind of pissed to say the least.

For me it is down to Jayna or Dyachei, leaning slightly more towards the former, since everyone seems to have abandoned swings. I still say that little blonde bish is going to win this thing. But if no one wants to listen anymore, then Whatevs. Come at me bro.

tumblr_n6ievnAjda1qhbzfko2_250.gif

SOV, get back in that armchair and watch your nose hair grow. We younguns got business to attend to here.

Lynch dyachei

Facilitated a lot of this jam stuff. Has a role that doesn't make a ton of sense. Fits the outsider killer motif. Annoys me. Protected jam in multiple ways. Backed up her shady "other ways" that jam kept referencing as to why I was q wolf.

Lynch dyachei

Facilitated a lot of this jam stuff. Has a role that doesn't make a ton of sense. Fits the outsider killer motif. Annoys me. Protected jam in multiple ways. Backed up her shady "other ways" that jam kept referencing as to why I was q wolf.
feeling is mutual. but you'll see that you're wrong. It just won't be this cycle. As I've said on thread before, I protect players from lynch. I protected myself today

Wait how do we know Caia is neutral if she can't be seered?

###lynch caia### for now

Wait how do we know Caia is neutral if she can't be seered?

###lynch caia### for now

Err...because it's any and all night actions that won't work?

Seering, blocking, tracking, redirecting, killing, starving, etc. all fail. Did you end up trying to block me the other night via redirection by Jam? Cause you would have seen that it failed. Wolf kills were publicized to have failed - I'm assuming wolf kills since you didn't claim the attempts.

Ahhhh gotcha. I hadn't followed that bit. And yes my diverted block did fail. Meh ##unlynch caia###
Idk I don't think wtf is a wolf. I think we'd have better luck with dy or jayna. Lynching hedgie is risky... I dunno. ##lynch dyachei## not like it'll matter

Did you silly bishes forget what I told you last time?

Right now it seems we have a 0% chance of lynching dy (if she is telling the truth) and only a small chance lynching me. This is going to wind up being another waste.

Who else can we lynch? Jayna I guess is the best we got unless we take a chance on hedgie. Killing me and doc will not help and give the wolves a sure win.

Well, if the game is still going after tonight, then it's Hedgie next.

But I don't particularly think it's Jayna, so I'm not entirely thrilled that we are screwed regardless.

Okay well it's really all we can do. ##unlynch dy, lynch jayna## last waffle since I'm going to eat dinner with a friend. Toodles