WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
(UN)Official (I'm bored) Lynch Tally

swings - 5 (caia, dy, WTF, Jayna, hedgie)
hedgie - 1 (DocE)

6/7 votes
Deadline: Eventually

Members don't see this ad.

Guys as a numbers game you want to lynch hedgie today. I DO NOT want the wolves to win especially when hedgie has just been flying by during the game. Let's say you lynch me today.. You have 1 shot at lynching hedgie tomorrow. You lynch hedgie today and you know for a fact you can lynch me tomorrow or have another shot at hedgie since you'd have an extra villager than you would today (aka DocE). I'd much rather see villagers or "neutral" aka caia win than hedgie. Just something to think about.

Plus hedgie has been dying to get me killed haha you can see with all of her lynch votes to kill me. She knows she has a high likelihood of winning this game if I'm lynched today.

Members don't see this ad :)
tumblr_mgelriuBEK1s0d8z8o1_250.gif

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WERE DOING FLOW CYTOMETRY WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH. ONLY AWSOME PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE FLOW CYTOMETRY. DAT SHEATH FLUID. DOSE FALCON TUBES. DAT FACS BUFFER (YO AND YOU BETTER FILTER THAT ****, I MEAN IT, FILTER). I LOVE THAT BEEOOTIFUL APC-CY-7 FOR CD45+ I DONT WANT NONE OF THAT ALEXAFLUOR700 BULL ****, ONLY DA WHITE MAN USES THAT ****.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I wouldn't be surprised if with Hedgie and the wolves gone, that would be the end of the game. I don't think it's going to continue with Piper (+/- Alex) vs everyone else, they would just win.

That's just my thought process.

It's not. I have to win on my own. Alex counts as a villager. So no, I wouldn't win. But hedgie just might.

I have no fight left. Well played hedgie, well played.

###lynch hedgie###

Lynch closed... Results pending in the next few hours, need to consult with my co mods for a bit, and one will not be returning for a couple of hours. We will provide ample time to get things in...

CAN'T GET ME SWINGS
tumblr_ms2jhhhUq71r33fqeo4_250.gif

BUT I FINALLY GOT YOU
giphy.gif

I'VE BEEN CHILLIN IN YOUR WAVELENGTHS LIKE A MISMATCHED FLUOROPHORE, ****IN WIT YOUR GATES SINCE NIGHT ONE!

NIGHT MOTHA EFFIN ONE!
tumblr_mrfhqxT5li1sczcnno1_250.gif

BUT WE GOT LITTLE PIPER. I KNEW I WAS RIGHT. WE DUN GOOD.

DO YOU THINK I AM AS HAPPY WITH THAT AS I AM WITH FLOW CYTOMETRY?

Watson6.gif

YOU MY GIRL VEE!

hedgehog-marutaro-paper-faces-twitter-21__880.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)

This over yet?

@LetItSnow have any nights available this week to grab a bite?

It's cute that the wolves think they won.

I AINT UNDER THAT IMPRESSION MDEAR. THATS LIKE THINKING YOUR APC CONJ IS OFF THE CHARTS WHEN IT IS REALLY JUST ****TY COMPENSATION. DID I MENTION HO WMUCH I LOVE FLOW CYTOMETRY?

IM JUST SAYING

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif

SHES A LONE WOLF AND A VICIOUS ONE AND DONT MAKE HER RIP YOUR THROATD OUT

high_five_stephen_colbert.gif

WELL FIND OUT SHORTLY ONCE BATCH ANALYSIS IS COMPLETE.

B

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1419914245.764733.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1419914245.764733.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 56
oh WTF is a wolf you say? The person I tried to lynch the last... umm... four rounds?

Yea. Never trust DocE. That guy has no idea what he is doing.

Reactions: 1 user
oh WTF is a wolf you say? The person I tried to lynch the last... umm... four rounds?

FWIW you have my respect. Although I probably don't have yours :heckyeah:

LIKE WHEN YOU VOTED FOR DYACHEI? AND SWINGS? LOL. BUT YOU DIDNT SILLY. COULDA WOULDA SHOULDA :)

9b988c038caeef4b6c61307653f439a6924a98c83b8397b8e4d7d79eae9cec87.jpg

GOTTA FOLLOW THROUGH MATEY. LIKE DOING A PERCOLL GRADIENT AND ASPIRATING THE FAT AT THE TOP NOT YOUR CELLS. I LOVE FLOW CYTOMETRY!!!

Last edited:

This over yet?

@LetItSnow have any nights available this week to grab a bite?

I bet we can work something out. Tomorrow isn't going to be good for me, for sure. Probably best is 1/1 - I'm covering ER midday, but should be free 'n clear after around 4. Fri might work, but I won't know until then (it will depend on what cases I pick up mid-week).

BUT YOU DIDNT SILLY. COULDA WOULDA SHOULDA :) ESPECIALLY LAST ROUND LOL. FOR FOUR OR SO ROUNDS, SWITCHEROOS EVREYWHERE.

9b988c038caeef4b6c61307653f439a6924a98c83b8397b8e4d7d79eae9cec87.jpg

SAYING YOU WANTED TO AND NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH AND MAKING IT HAPPEN. LIKE DOING A PERCOLL GRADIENT AND ASPIRATING THE FAT LAYER. I LOVE FLOW CYTOMETRY!!!

<shrug> Notice I started and ended those days voting for you (or jam that one time). Wasnt for lack of trying. It was from the wonderful dystraction that no one fully jumped on board.

<shrug> Notice I started and ended those days voting for you (or jam that one time). Wasnt for lack of trying. It was from the wonderful dystraction that no one fully jumped on board.

TWAS PURTY OBVIOUS TBH

LIKE A VIOLET LASER

WAS NOT PREPARED TO PLAY THIS MUCH.

I'M GONA GO GATE SOME **** AND SEE WHAT COMES UP.

Technological difficulties is slowing down the process. Things will be up when we get technologies to work.

So, we got things working, now loading stuff and other ish, will be posted by 2:30 am/3 am, but as most of you have gathered, we are at end game