WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess it doesn't really matter too much since if there's 2 and it's not Jayna we can't lynch them anyway and wolves win.

It either has to be Jayna or only Hedgie left for any chance.

*sigh*

***unlynch wtf, lynch jayna***

Members don't see this ad :)
Do NOT lynch someone just because the person you think is a wolf says it wont work. Especially jayna who I dont tihnk anyone really belives is a wolf.

It is a pretty high chance of *GAME OVER* if we pick wrong and throwing a lynch out for fun is ridiculous. Not lynching sucks, but it actually gives us another round. I hadnt accounted for failed lynches because... jesus, who the hell would account for that?

@Caia , @swingnsave @WhtsThFrequency @dyachei

If any of you are actually villagers then do not lynch jayna. No one has a good reason except "the other people are hard, or so they say". Which is ******ed. Since when do you believe your wolf targets (also I promise you dyachie has not prevented her own lynch. Thats game breaking if she is a wolf). Killing a villager incorrectly will end this game. Even if somehow dyachei isnt full of it, you wont lose the game on a failed lynch. That is the math right there.

If any of you are actually villagers then do not lynch jayna. No one has a good reason except "the other people are hard, or so they say". Which is ******ed. Since when do you believe your wolf targets (also I promise you dyachie has not prevented her own lynch. Thats game breaking if she is a wolf). Killing a villager incorrectly will end this game. Even if somehow dyachei isnt full of it, you wont lose the game on a failed lynch. That is the math right there.
i'm not a wolf and its not game breaking, its even in my role description that i can.

Members don't see this ad :)

I was stewing on waffling back when you posted this. You are right....

***unlynch Jayna, lynch wtf***

not a wolf. totally vulnerable at night. therefore not gamebreaking

Honestly, I don't really think you're a wolf dude. I think we are down to little blondie and the hedgehog myself. But nope. Nooooobody listens to little ole me.....yall fools will be sorry at the end when it's either situation 1: swings wins, or 2) swings and her converts win. With all the hullabaloo surrounding her, especially from the wolf side as evidenced by zvh and jam, I'm pretty convinced.

Just how many wolves are left in this game? Do the villagers even have a chance of winning? And who has been leaving the notes and writing the newsletter? All these questions and more will be answered, but not today. Today, the vote switched back and forth, many waffles were served, and the majority eventually turned to @WhtsThFrequency.
"Guys. Come on. Let me go. I'm not the wolf you're looking for."
"Not a chance. You can't run from this. Your days of insulting all of us are over," said Jayna.
"What if I give you these cigs? High quality, I swear. Just let me go."
Apparently the cigs were enough to make the small lynch mob reconsider.

No one has died

Night deadline is 9am EST

Reactions: 1 user
Another interesting night, not like it made much progress in the game, but interesting nonetheless.

The first part of the night involved someone thinking that they could actually find and kill Alex Vause. Not sure what they were thinking there, since Alex Vause is still in witness protection and is thus unable to be found to be killed. I am sure someone in this game may know where she lives...

The second part of this night involved a face off between two people, each doing their best to rid the world of the other person. Both of them were unfortunately unsuccessful for reasons.

End result: No one died.

There are still 7 players remaining in the game.

Plurality rules are in effect! If 5 people or more vote for 1 person, or once ALL people have voted, the lynch will be closed. Think carefully before voting!

Wow. Really? Hedgie is a dumb dumb. I got the failed kill notice.

Who are the other two attackers. Just up and admit to it people.

Reactions: 1 user
Well I blocked dyachei last night. Not sure if that has something to do with the no kills.

Well I blocked dyachei last night. Not sure if that has something to do with the no kills.
it didn't. if you look in the write up...we know hedgie tried to kill doce. he got the failed kill and then there is:
The second part of this night involved a face off between two people, each doing their best to rid the world of the other person. Both of them were unfortunately unsuccessful for reasons.
so it looks like 2 people were trying to kill each other

so...
jayna - claims she was doing nothing
swings - blocked me, says not involved in fight
dyachei - used ladder to see docE attacked
caia - claims she did nothing
DocE - attacked by hedgie, survived
WTF - ?
hedgie - attacked docE

lynch wtf

well someone is lying. I have no idea who.

Everyone is accusing everoyne of being a wolf and we have information that makes no sense????
790951.gif

Dyachei, was your power blocked last night?

tumblr_mnd6qy7oLR1rc2i08o1_500.gif

It was swings and me, so she is lying.

She attacked me, and unbeknownst to her, the silly blond skank, the other part of my abilities as the fleet-of-foot Janae is a single night kill avoidance, coupled with a chance to shank my attacker and either kill them or silence them for a round.

I was waiting for this aaaallll ****ing game. Swings claiming she was not involved is total bull. Saying her kills were done is bull (a "villager" with 4+ free kills attempts now? Probably only admitting to the red ones? Come on now). Saying her protection was done is bull or else my reactive action would have worked. She's trying to get rid of me once and for all because I've been riding her ass this whole game and the lies just keep piling up.

Lynch swings

Last edited:
It was swings and me, so she is lying.

She attacked me, and unbeknownst to her, the silly blond skank, the other part of my abilities as the fleet-of-foot Janae is a single night kill avoidance, coupled with a chance to shank my attacker and either kill them or silence them for a round.

I was waiting for this aaaallll ******* game. Swings claiming she was not involved is total bull. Saying her kills were done is bull (a "villager" with 4 free kills attempts now? Come on now). Saying her protection was done is bull or else my reactive action would have worked. She's trying to get rid of me once and for all because I've been riding her ass this whole game and the lies just keep piling up.

Lynch swings

Hahaha I lol'd at the bolded part.

This is pretty damning. ***lynch swings***

Official Lynch Tally

swings - 3 (caia, dy, WTF)

3/7 votes
Deadline: Eventually

I mean... yea... seems to check out that piper is probably bad.

Now on a personal note, I dont want to die. Especially if it means that hedgie has a chance to win this game. Given the kill numbers are one wolf attack and a double failed kill (one reflexive, apparently) I would assume that hedgie is vulnerable and has no other wolves around. (EDIT: actually... I dont know that. since it would be one piper kill and one wolf kill but not necessarily vee doing it. We do know she was the one doing it last night though)

I personally REALLY want to live to end game. Have the ending be dramatic and fun... have everyone lynch piper when she is the last person to kill (yes. I will actually lynch piper too. Im not going to puss out and disrespect my role as a villager just because I like being Piper's buddy). It would seem hedgie is open to be killed. I'm a sucker for ending things the dramatic way (see protoman, my batman game, the allstars game) where it almost feels like a story has come to a close, that killing vee last would feel sort of hollow.

But then again, I'm fully in agreement that piper, and by extension I, have to go. So I wont fight this too hard. Just asking, since the numbers (if you believe me that Im totally still in the villager camp) are strongly in villager control, could we consider doing this the more dramatic way and killing Vee first?

lynch hedgie

SPEAKING OF WHICH DID I EVER TELL ANY OF YOU CRAZY BISHES HOW MUCH I LOVE FLOW CYTOMETRY. ALL THE COLORRSSSSSS. EVERY TIME I RUN SINGLE COLOR COMPENSATION IM JUST LIKE OOOOHH YEAHHH I GOTTA TURN UP THE VOLTAGE ON THAT PERP.CP.CY5.5 FLUOROCHROME BISH RAWR.

Stormtrooper-hump.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Dramaaaa issss cool n'all but I gotta go wif da perssson were more likeleeee able to ash'ally kill.

*****lynch swings*****