WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dont-care.gif

It's hard to care with teeth like this.

Members don't see this ad.

6a00d8341bf67c53ef01287688ebdd970c-500pi.jpg

tis is whja i shall do to y ou teeth

really hard to eb taken serzly like dits, i know, but still. such sis life.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Some of us might or might not have posting restrictions. Girls fighting fits with the theme.

Some of us (myself) might also have fabulous teeth that make other people jealous and crazy.

:rolleyes:

:lame:

Reactions: 1 user
gosh i love that little asian man.

Night write up updated (with roster as well as lore). Still waiting on several pms, see you all in the morning :). (remember deadline is 8 am est)

giphy.gif

Don't worry STL, I appreciate your write ups enough to actually go back and read them.

Reactions: 1 users
Okay Noobtimus Prime.

Gold. Just pure gold.

But seriously, we need to clean up the conditions we have in this prison. And may God rest their souls.

Night closed... Results pending... If you were 1 of the 4 people that didn't get their pms in, feel free to get them in still, you have 11 minutes still :)

hangover.gif

You're just jealous of my teeth. It's okay. I would be too.

I'm going to quiet down now though. I'm just a bit excited because I did well on my practical exam today and I'm practically exploding with happiness.

Come here sugar ****. Give me a hug.

It was a very interesting night, but let’s start with my favorite part of the night. To preface this, during the day, one person put preparation H onto the toothbrush of one of the toothbrushes lying around. Well, as usual, the man went and decided to brush his teeth that night, and started to have a very upset stomach afterwards. He wasn’t too fazed by it, and continued on his nightly duties (albeit in a less efficient manner). However, as he was continuing on with his nightly duties, he got pulled into a broom closet by an unknown stranger. The stranger quickly pulled down his pants and then the man felt something. “Is that a strap ooooooooooo.” Unfortunately, the increased activity level didn’t sit well for his stomach and he vomited everywhere, including on himself and on his lover.

An embarrassing 15 minutes later, and the man is back on patrol, heading back to his main target for the night. He hears a scream, “DIAAAAABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” He starts hurrying, only to vomit again all over the floor. By the time he gets back up from vomiting, and gets to the room, he notices his target is dead, with a screwdriver stabbed into her back. Dead is HTML, Blanca Flores, chaos, who could investigate, stop all night actions, send anonymous messages, directly pm someone for the day, or steal something from someone permanently.

However, the night is not over yet. The mod’s favorite, Red, was walking around throughout the night. She first ran into her least favorite prison guard. “How’s it going tonight Red? Are you supposed to be wondering this late at night. That’s a whole lotta your problem now. SHOT!” She rolled her eyes and muttered to herself, “He’ll get what’s coming to him soon…”

She eventually ran into another one of the prisoners. “What are you doing up so late in the night?” Red said in a thick Russian accent. “Actually I was looking for you… You see, I needed to talk to you about something.” She takes a step closer. “I needed to see… Wait what is that on your face?” She moves towards her face, and crams the contents of what was in her hands down Red’s throat. Red started convulsing, and started foaming in the mouth. Minutes later, she was dead. The girl looks over her. “Too bad Healy wasn’t alive to protect you any longer.” And walks away. Dead is RogerT, Red, who after being elected mayor, was unlynchable, unconvertible, could determine the outcome of ties, was able to ask the warden one question, and was able to be protected by Healy. A note was found next to Red's body saying: "there are ways to hear from the dead"

Healy must have heard his name being used, which must have caused him to somehow rise up from the morgue in which he was residing and walk over to find Red’s body. Everyone welcome back Jayna, Mr. Healy! Or maybe it was just an act of God, who knows?

The night is still not over. One of the guards was at a bar during the night. She decided it was time to leave and headed out through the back door. Unfortunately, another person was tracking her movements and pulled out a gun to shoot her twice in the chest as she was in the alley behind the bar. Fortunately for the guard, both bullets happened to miss all vital organs, and she made it to the hospital in time for them to stitch up her wounds and allowed her to still work her shift at the prison during the day. Now, that’s commitment!

Other interesting happenings:

Last night was Taco Tuesday, which included a decadent dessert of a cherry chocolate crumble. Unfortunately, one of the prisoners was not allowed to partake in this meal. So sad :(

Cook---Ruby-Tandoh-frozen-008.jpg

Also, there are rumors that a yoga session is taking place today among the prisoners. Unfortunately, only certain prisoners were invited.

Other than that, some maybe useful information was obtained last night, possibly?

There are 38 players remaining in the game.
Golden Girls
1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
3. LetItSnow
4. devyn
5. DVMDream
6. jjohnston
7. ksmi117
8. Jamr0ckin

Others
1. BI
2. OG
3. VetAsh
4. Willow
5. TP
6. FML
7. MJ

Blacks
1. ZooVetHopeful (NVH)
4. Jilary
6. Jayna - Sam Healy
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas
1. Caia
2. kaydubs
3. that redhead
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
7. Lissa
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites
1. Cyndia
2. Allie
3. Yoshimi = Yoshi
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
8. OneGrainOfSand = Sandy, SandyV, SandraD, Pearl, OGOS
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions (imagine that the color is purple, color is not working for me)
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
So yesterday, some people said Healy was almost surely a wolf. I am not (despite being a guard), and I hope that since HTML is a different color and has affiliation you all realize that now. I don't know how I came back, but thanks to whoever revived me.

I got some intel that says DocE is too furry to live.

Lynch DocE