???????????????? WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I assumed his blacking out was just being blocked. I was blocked once and was told someone prank called me and told me I lost my internship and I was too distraught to leave my bed. I figured they were taking creative licenses with the stories behind the blocking.

Members don't see this ad.

I assumed his blacking out was just being blocked. I was blocked once and was told someone prank called me and told me I lost my internship and I was too distraught to leave my bed. I figured they were taking creative licenses with the stories behind the blocking.

Except FFM has also been blocked every night that LIS has. And LIS has stated that he has only repeatedly blacked out each time. No weird or creative blocking...

Lynch Jayna. If I have to chose between thief and angel...Idon't like thieves, and she's flown relatively under the radar it seems (although I missed a bit this weekend due to travel) and between her and dyachei I trust the latter slightly more (barely, but enough for now).

Don't know jack about anyone else.

Members don't see this ad :)
<faint breathing>
tumblr_magk288h7h1ro9ezbo1_400.gif

tumblr_lvm620qWZw1qikhz3o1_500.gif

Turns out I dont have a post restriction. sort of sad about that.

Voices in my head told me that between WTF and jayna there is *at least* one wolf. But you know... voices. Very reliable. Whatever.

lynch jayna

though I see dyachei is under suspicioun. and, you know, the last time I trusted DVMD to vouch for Dyachei stuff went poorly. I forget if only one or both were wolves... but it went poorly.

Reactions: 1 user
SOV was hinting at blocking people, maybe he was the one causing the black outs? Either way, I'm inclined to believe Jayna since my item was stolen from me, so I'm at a tossup between LIS and allie, since allie has been pretty quiet. I'm going to ****lynch LIS**** for now, in case he was the one being blocked by SOV, and since he helped turned the tide against lynching BI at the beginning. It was a very noncommittal post saying he couldn't vouch for the role but believed it, and Ogrady said something as well, but still.

though I see dyachei is under suspicioun. and, you know, the last time I trusted DVMD to vouch for Dyachei stuff went poorly. I forget if only one or both were wolves... but it went poorly.

I am in no way "vouching" for dyachei. I have no way to vouch for her.

I can only tell you what I know... which is what she has stated in thread, that she is the angel

And that she has for a while mentioned in PM that she had been suspicious of BI...

Take that information however you want, but I just don't see her being suspicious of BI and bringing it up in PM's if she were a wolf. Could she? Yes, of course, anything is possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
I could switch to LIS (or hell, even Cyndia) as I know nothing of him (or her). But we'd have to all do it in concert and I don't know how hard the deadlines are being enforced.

I could switch to LIS (or hell, even Cyndia) as I know nothing of him (or her). But we'd have to all do it in concert and I don't know how hard the deadlines are being enforced.

I could switch to LIS as well. I have been suspicious, not that that says much as I have been suspicious of everyone to some degree at various points throughout this game.

Unlynch Dy, lynch LIS if it'll count. Hopefully everyone else meant it and wasn't just saying they'd switch. I'm here.

I am here momentarily. Looks like I'm too late.

In a somewhat slow but very well-focused and ambivalent lynch day, a nice stack of waffles could be feasted upon. Unfortunately, @JaynaAli wasn't wanted around for another day of waffles. The thief stole her last item (and it will perish with her).
It is Night 10. 8 Players remain. PM deadline: 7:30am EST, preferably sooner.

Roster:
Goo
1. @dyachei
2. @DVMDream
3. Ashgirl - The Vanilla Villager who returned as The Detective
4. Rogert - The Silencer
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Um
6. @LetItSnow
7. brightimpressio- The Damsel
8. Jilary-The Skipper
9. hedgiehog - The Nurse revived as Zombie Nurse
10. O Grady - The Judge

Kow
11. VetAshley2117 - The Chef
12. @Cyndia
13. Zensing - The Entertainer
14. Lupin21 - The Seeker
15. JaynaAli - The Thief

Dizk
16. SummerTheLynx - The Village Idjit evolved to The Devilish Snitch
17. @Flim Flam Man
18. Mad Jack - The Know-It All
19. @DocEspana
20. that redhead - The Writer

Qi
21. WildZoo - The Veterinarian
22. Gwenevre - The Big Brother
23. @allieh8607
24. thedrjojo - The Sniper and Former Dictator
25. Foxhunter - The Scrambler

Last edited:
Wasn't really "too late" because lynching me would have killed a villager, too. Someone in the whole Dyachei/WTF/DVMD group is lying.

Wow, a prime day, like today, interesting things will happen. Quite a few remarkable (or unremarkable) things occurred. Let's discuss.

@DocEspana was found dead in his house. Pieces of the infamous eight ball were scattered over his corpse. Poor, defenseless Eighty.....and DocE. Hopefully they find happiness together.

It is Day 11. 7 Players remain. Lynch deadline: whenevs.

Roster:
Goo
1. @dyachei
2. @DVMDream
3. Ashgirl - The Vanilla Villager who returned as The Detective
4. Rogert - The Silencer
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Um
6. @LetItSnow
7. brightimpressio- The Damsel
8. Jilary-The Skipper
9. hedgiehog - The Nurse revived as Zombie Nurse
10. O Grady - The Judge

Kow
11. VetAshley2117 - The Chef
12. @Cyndia
13. Zensing - The Entertainer
14. Lupin21 - The Seeker
15. JaynaAli - The Thief

Dizk
16. SummerTheLynx - The Village Idjit evolved to The Devilish Snitch
17. @Flim Flam Man
18. Mad Jack - The Know-It All
19. DocEspana- The Doctor
20. that redhead - The Writer

Qi
21. WildZoo - The Veterinarian
22. Gwenevre - The Big Brother
23. @allieh8607
24. thedrjojo - The Sniper and Former Dictator
25. Foxhunter - The Scrambler

it is between LIS and WTF for me. not sure which.

That's a pretty clumsy frame job, wolves.

I'm actually interested in Cyndia. I'd be surprised if she's still on our side since I'm sure the wolves would love to be able to control items in this game.

That's a pretty clumsy frame job, wolves.

I'm actually interested in Cyndia. I'd be surprised if she's still on our side since I'm sure the wolves would love to be able to control items in this game.

What frame job? Apparently I didn't read the night results closely enough?

I had the thermometer last night and was attempting to use it to look for a convert .............. But I blacked out and it was gone when I woke up. Somebody really likes making me black out. Meh. Whatever.

What frame job? Apparently I didn't read the night results closely enough?

I had the thermometer last night and was attempting to use it to look for a convert .............. But I blacked out and it was gone when I woke up. Somebody really likes making me black out. Meh. Whatever.

I assumed that since DocE vocalized suspicions about me (and Dyachei too I suppose) via whatever his voices were, they whacked him. A somewhat rookie move IMO but still damaging.

I'm at a toss up between WTF and LIS.. but I think there's still an original around since we've only lynched one so far, and WTF was pretty vocal against BI early in the game, so I'm leaning towards LIS. I'd like to do another read through before I vote though.

Also - someone chose to block me last night so I didn't get to make my next item. It was one of those creative blocks, I was told someone stole the keys to my item workshop and threw them in the closest body of water.

It would be a useful ability for them, but for some reason they've left me alone.. and so far I've done my best to make items that are useful for the villagers and not easily abused by the wolves. Most recently, I made the thermometer and it checks for conversions, and before that I'd made a wolfsbane item that would have specifically blocked a wolf and done nothing to a villager, but that was destroyed with jaynas lynch. I tried to make a tracking motion suit, but that failed (sometimes my items aren't successfully made, but I don't know what determines that).

Anyways, focusing on me is a silly idea. I've already been lynched once and revived, and so far we've only taken out one original and one convert - there must be another original around considering how many players we started out with.