SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Or not STARTED... More like continued it on...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought FTB was me posting :laugh:

and TW you are cracking me up.....

this game is going to be so entertaining - like a good soap opera to watch on the forum!!!

What do my opponents have that I don't??? I will change that and be the best damn leader EVER

I assumed the same thing :D. they must have the power to brag, and to accuse everyone while avoiding suspicion myself.... Except for round one. Any DocE role would be super killable on day 1.

Nope. My only concern is to lead villagers to victory!

What qualifications do YOU have??

Hey TW - do you like whiskey???

I loves it.... I like to drink it a lot..... yummmmmmmmm

Hey TW - do you like whiskey???

I loves it.... I like to drink it a lot..... yummmmmmmmm

If it will get me a vote, yes!!! I love whiskey !!!

If it will not get me a vote, then ick. Hells no! No whiskey!

on a serious note, I no longer care if you vote for me, just don't vote for tw. they are just looking desperate now. they probably have a roll that is tied to being a leader... but until seers know it's not a wolf role, I'd suggest avoiding someone that eager.

also I know I always say the dumbest thing to do as a wolf is got elected leader, but previous ww games here gave made wolf-leader powers so good that it could be worth it for one round. (or they could just be immune to seering)

Members don't see this ad :)
on a serious note, I no longer care if you vote for me, just don't vote for tw. they are just looking desperate now. they probably have a roll that is tied to being a leader... but until seers know it's not a wolf role, I'd suggest avoiding someone that eager.

also I know I always say the dumbest thing to do as a wolf is got elected leader, but previous ww games here gave made wolf-leader powers so good that it could be worth it for one round. (or they could just be immune to seering)

Only playing the role, BUCKO

And you just wait and see...

Nope. My only concern is to lead villagers to victory!

What qualifications do YOU have??

Qualifications? Some.
Suspicions of others, your self included? Many.

If it will get me a vote, yes!!! I love whiskey !!!

correct answer

If it will not get me a vote, then ick. Hells no! No whiskey!

incorrect answer

I want a genetically engineered kitty please

I'll make you a clockwork kitty and set it to "kill mode"

Qualifications? Some.
Suspicions of others, your self included? Many.

correct answer

incorrect answer

I'll make you a clockwork kitty and set it to "kill mode"

I take it YOU won't be voting for me....

Onto the next constituent.

What is the vote count?!? Am I even on the leader board??

DONE!

What color and special powers??

Uuummmm. Excuse me promise stealer. I already promised genetically engineered pets earlier. Get your own ideas sucka. LOL :p But I can also promise nothing else because I pretty much tapped myself out earlier. I have never been leader but I will be a kind and thoughtful one because that is how I always am. Kind and thoughtful, but also weigh the options and decide what is always best for the villagers to the best of my abilities. WHICH ARE CONSIDERABLE, I'M JUST SAYIN :laugh: and also I like everyone exceot wolves so *I* won't play favorites. You are all my favorites.

DocE, campaigning is pretty normal over here, lots of empty promises, lots of go get em. It's been done in most of the games I've seen I think lol

Uuummmm. Excuse me promise stealer. I already promised genetically engineered pets earlier. Get your own ideas sucka. LOL :p But I can also promise nothing else because I pretty much tapped myself out earlier. I have never been leader but I will be a kind and thoughtful one because that is how I always am. Kind and thoughtful, but also weigh the options and decide what is always best for the villagers to the best of my abilities. WHICH ARE CONSIDERABLE, I'M JUST SAYIN :laugh: and also I like everyone exceot wolves so *I* won't play favorites. You are all my favorites.

DocE, campaigning is pretty normal over here, lots of empty promises, lots of go get em. It's been done in most of the games I've seen I think lol

I am only giving what the people want!

As in all classes!!

Tuition all paid in full!

Security of jobs in ANY field!

your paragraphs just might kill me abney! :laugh:

This was gonna get you my vote until you took it back. Hmm whiskey.

I'm too confused by who is whom. But I'm loving HoH's avatar. Will admit that I was all like "I NEVER SAID THAT" for like half a sec.

Elect DocE

A possible voter!!!

For you, kismet, I'll give you buckets of whiskey. I will take you to the whiskey bar in dtla and we can all be whiskeyed out together.

Plus, you are emulating me! Why not vote for the person you are trying to copy??

So far I am very happy with the participation. You are doing a fine job.

But, there really is something not quite right. I can't put my hand on it, but I know something bad is going to happen. Please don't be mad at me. :oops:

the mod is scaring me...... :scared:

and I am just watching - be careful guise!

I think this will be the one game I make a spread sheet for. Off to googledocs.

Stop making spreadsheets and start VOTING!!!!!

Be proactive!!!

Does anyone else have a foreboding? I have a forboding. SOV mod god is scaring me a just a bit. And by a bit I mean a lot Something is missing? WTF does that even mean?!?! :scared: And he might add something or change something and don't hate him?!?! That comment does not bode well for us peons if I do say so myself. What could he do that would make us mad?!?! That scares the jeepers creepers out of me. This is all rather ominous and I don't know how to take it. I've said it before I think these games are going to give me an ulcer but I can't stop playing them!!! Well I suppose the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.

Vote for TW. I'll keep ya outta trouble!

Elect Emiloo because I'd like to have the leader in my group and because, well,
Why not vote for the person you are trying to copy??

Do not elect dyachei. I followed her last night and she was hanging out in the lounge. If loungers are wolves...
uowadmin.gif

everyone is new to me, TW has made me :laugh:

elect TW

i mean, how do I know TW isn't normally this way?:shrug:

TW - you have to promise to send the green dinosaur over to mow my lawn (by eating the grass):laugh:

everyone is new to me, TW has made me :laugh:

elect TW

i mean, how do I know TW isn't normally this way?:shrug:

TW - you have to promise to send the green dinosaur over to mow my lawn (by eating the grass):laugh:

That70sShow .... You have violated your terms of service for this game. As it is your first infraction, you will only receive a warning. Further violations will lead to more severe penalites.

Please see your inbox for a PM pointing out your TOS violation.

==========================
Visiting Jail
=========================
1- That70sShow

This game is going to be hilarious...

I am having to stop and actually look at names instead of avatars, so confusing.

That70sShow .... You have violated your terms of service for this game. As it is your first infraction, you will only receive a warning. Further violations will lead to more severe penalites.

Please see your inbox for a PM pointing out your TOS violation.

Visiting Jail
=========================
1- That70sShow

You are jailing my ONLY voter?!?!

What kind of game IS this?!?

And I shall send over the green dino!!

Vote for timewarner, you can't win without her!

Leader election

Emiloo 4(emiloo, kakuru, equineconstant, LIS logic vote)
DocE 3 (docE, PJ, ksmi)
Abney 2 (abney, wldlfstndt)
dyachei 2 (ftb, dyachei)
TW 2 (TW, that70s)
IPB 2 (HonH, dandylion)
nyanko 1 (CFC)

16/22 votes received...pretty good for early in the day. And a really close race. Looks like every vote will matter!

but I STILL notice something strange is happening..... You guys are all forgetting about something very important. Am I the only one who has noticed?