You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ticking...ticking. It says to walk on water and eat babies
I will offer.....
Rainbow ponies
Flying dogs
Assortments of waffles!
False promises
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************************************************
I thought FTB was me posting
and TW you are cracking me up.....
this game is going to be so entertaining - like a good soap opera to watch on the forum!!!
***************************************************
I thought FTB was me posting

and TW you are cracking me up.....
this game is going to be so entertaining - like a good soap opera to watch on the forum!!!
***************************************************
... must have DocE as your role![]()
I assumed the same thing 😀. they must have the power to brag, and to accuse everyone while avoiding suspicion myself.... Except for round one. Any DocE role would be super killable on day 1.
What do my opponents have that I don't??? I will change that and be the best damn leader EVER
I assumed the same thing 😀. they must have the power to brag, and to accuse everyone while avoiding suspicion myself.... Except for round one. Any DocE role would be super killable on day 1.
Nope. My only concern is to lead villagers to victory!
What qualifications do YOU have??
*********************************************************************
Hey TW - do you like whiskey???
I loves it.... I like to drink it a lot..... yummmmmmmmm
*********************************************************************
Hey TW - do you like whiskey???
I loves it.... I like to drink it a lot..... yummmmmmmmm
*********************************************************************
*********************************************************************
Hey TW - do you like whiskey???
I loves it.... I like to drink it a lot..... yummmmmmmmm
*********************************************************************
If it will get me a vote, yes!!! I love whiskey !!!
If it will not get me a vote, then ick. Hells no! No whiskey!
I want a genetically engineered kitty please
on a serious note, I no longer care if you vote for me, just don't vote for tw. they are just looking desperate now. they probably have a roll that is tied to being a leader... but until seers know it's not a wolf role, I'd suggest avoiding someone that eager.
also I know I always say the dumbest thing to do as a wolf is got elected leader, but previous ww games here gave made wolf-leader powers so good that it could be worth it for one round. (or they could just be immune to seering)
also I know I always say the dumbest thing to do as a wolf is got elected leader, but previous ww games here gave made wolf-leader powers so good that it could be worth it for one round. (or they could just be immune to seering)
I want a genetically engineered kitty please
DONE!
What color and special powers??
on a serious note, I no longer care if you vote for me, just don't vote for tw. they are just looking desperate now. they probably have a roll that is tied to being a leader... but until seers know it's not a wolf role, I'd suggest avoiding someone that eager.
also I know I always say the dumbest thing to do as a wolf is got elected leader, but previous ww games here gave made wolf-leader powers so good that it could be worth it for one round. (or they could just be immune to seering)
Only playing the role, BUCKO
And you just wait and see...
Nope. My only concern is to lead villagers to victory!
What qualifications do YOU have??
Qualifications? Some.
Suspicions of others, your self included? Many.
If it will get me a vote, yes!!! I love whiskey !!!
correct answer
If it will not get me a vote, then ick. Hells no! No whiskey!
incorrect answer
I want a genetically engineered kitty please
I'll make you a clockwork kitty and set it to "kill mode"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Qualifications? Some.
Suspicions of others, your self included? Many.
correct answer
incorrect answer
I'll make you a clockwork kitty and set it to "kill mode"
I take it YOU won't be voting for me....
Onto the next constituent.
What is the vote count?!? Am I even on the leader board??
DONE!
What color and special powers??
Uuummmm. Excuse me promise stealer. I already promised genetically engineered pets earlier. Get your own ideas sucka. LOL 😛 But I can also promise nothing else because I pretty much tapped myself out earlier. I have never been leader but I will be a kind and thoughtful one because that is how I always am. Kind and thoughtful, but also weigh the options and decide what is always best for the villagers to the best of my abilities. WHICH ARE CONSIDERABLE, I'M JUST SAYIN
and also I like everyone exceot wolves so *I* won't play favorites. You are all my favorites. DocE, campaigning is pretty normal over here, lots of empty promises, lots of go get em. It's been done in most of the games I've seen I think lol
Uuummmm. Excuse me promise stealer. I already promised genetically engineered pets earlier. Get your own ideas sucka. LOL 😛 But I can also promise nothing else because I pretty much tapped myself out earlier. I have never been leader but I will be a kind and thoughtful one because that is how I always am. Kind and thoughtful, but also weigh the options and decide what is always best for the villagers to the best of my abilities. WHICH ARE CONSIDERABLE, I'M JUST SAYINand also I like everyone exceot wolves so *I* won't play favorites. You are all my favorites.
DocE, campaigning is pretty normal over here, lots of empty promises, lots of go get em. It's been done in most of the games I've seen I think lol
I am only giving what the people want!
As in all classes!!
Tuition all paid in full!
Security of jobs in ANY field!
*******************************************************
your paragraphs just might kill me abney!
*******************************************************
your paragraphs just might kill me abney!

*******************************************************
REceived from Dyachei from work.
Elect Dyachei
Elect Dyachei
If it will get me a vote, yes!!! I love whiskey !!!
This was gonna get you my vote until you took it back. Hmm whiskey.
I'm too confused by who is whom. But I'm loving HoH's avatar. Will admit that I was all like "I NEVER SAID THAT" for like half a sec.
Elect DocE
This was gonna get you my vote until you took it back. Hmm whiskey.
I'm too confused by who is whom. But I'm loving HoH's avatar. Will admit that I was all like "I NEVER SAID THAT" for like half a sec.
Elect DocE
A possible voter!!!
For you, kismet, I'll give you buckets of whiskey. I will take you to the whiskey bar in dtla and we can all be whiskeyed out together.
Plus, you are emulating me! Why not vote for the person you are trying to copy??
So far I am very happy with the participation. You are doing a fine job.
But, there really is something not quite right. I can't put my hand on it, but I know something bad is going to happen. Please don't be mad at me. 😳
But, there really is something not quite right. I can't put my hand on it, but I know something bad is going to happen. Please don't be mad at me. 😳
So far I am very happy with the participation. You are doing a fine job.
But, there really is something not quite right. I can't put my hand on it, but I know something bad is going to happen. Please don't be mad at me. 😳
Umm... what are we doing wrong????????
umm... What are we doing wrong????????
not voting for meeeee
Augh, wish I knew.Umm... what are we doing wrong????????
Gotta start taking notes already... leader voting is always important in the numbers game.
****************************************************
the mod is scaring me......
and I am just watching - be careful guise!
****************************************************
the mod is scaring me......

and I am just watching - be careful guise!
****************************************************
I think this will be the one game I make a spread sheet for. Off to googledocs.
Stop making spreadsheets and start VOTING!!!!!
Be proactive!!!
Be proactive!!!
Stop making spreadsheets and start VOTING!!!!!
Be proactive!!!
I was proactive. I voted for Abney.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was proactive. I voted for Abney.....
.......
I pay attention to detail. I swear!
Vote for TW and I won't sing songs!!!
Does anyone else have a foreboding? I have a forboding. SOV mod god is scaring me a just a bit. And by a bit I mean a lot Something is missing? WTF does that even mean?!?!
And he might add something or change something and don't hate him?!?! That comment does not bode well for us peons if I do say so myself. What could he do that would make us mad?!?! That scares the jeepers creepers out of me. This is all rather ominous and I don't know how to take it. I've said it before I think these games are going to give me an ulcer but I can't stop playing them!!! Well I suppose the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.
And he might add something or change something and don't hate him?!?! That comment does not bode well for us peons if I do say so myself. What could he do that would make us mad?!?! That scares the jeepers creepers out of me. This is all rather ominous and I don't know how to take it. I've said it before I think these games are going to give me an ulcer but I can't stop playing them!!! Well I suppose the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.Vote for TW. I'll keep ya outta trouble!
Elect Emiloo because I'd like to have the leader in my group and because, well,
Do not elect dyachei. I followed her last night and she was hanging out in the lounge. If loungers are wolves...
Why not vote for the person you are trying to copy??
Do not elect dyachei. I followed her last night and she was hanging out in the lounge. If loungers are wolves...
*****vote nyanko******
Y'all are nuts.
Y'all are nuts.
Oh and if anyone is good at filling out VMCAS applications, let me know! I need some help with mine.
Srsly?
*****vote nyanko******
Y'all are nuts.
CFC! Why not meeee... Your own roomie!
*****vote nyanko******
Y'all are nuts.
Seriously? There's two of our group members with votes, why not go with one of them?
Well, at least you didn't vote dyachei.
CFC! Why not meeee... Your own roomie!
I'm watching you.
everyone is new to me, TW has made me 
elect TW
i mean, how do I know TW isn't normally this way?
TW - you have to promise to send the green dinosaur over to mow my lawn (by eating the grass)

elect TW
i mean, how do I know TW isn't normally this way?

TW - you have to promise to send the green dinosaur over to mow my lawn (by eating the grass)

ps - will update icon this evening - its bruce wayne for the batman ww in the Lounge...
everyone is new to me, TW has made me
elect TW
i mean, how do I know TW isn't normally this way?
TW - you have to promise to send the green dinosaur over to mow my lawn (by eating the grass)![]()
That70sShow .... You have violated your terms of service for this game. As it is your first infraction, you will only receive a warning. Further violations will lead to more severe penalites.
Please see your inbox for a PM pointing out your TOS violation.
==========================
Visiting Jail
=========================
1- That70sShow
==========================
****************
This game is going to be hilarious...
I am having to stop and actually look at names instead of avatars, so confusing.
****************
This game is going to be hilarious...
I am having to stop and actually look at names instead of avatars, so confusing.
****************
Oh no. There's a jail?
Can we issue logic-based votes? Can I just say:
elect whoever has the most votes other than DocE or TW
elect whoever has the most votes other than DocE or TW
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. I can handle that.Can we issue logic-based votes? Can I just say:
elect whoever has the most votes other than DocE or TW
So whoever didn't vote for DocE. Got it.
That70sShow .... You have violated your terms of service for this game. As it is your first infraction, you will only receive a warning. Further violations will lead to more severe penalites.
Please see your inbox for a PM pointing out your TOS violation.
==========================
Visiting Jail
=========================
1- That70sShow
==========================
You are jailing my ONLY voter?!?!
What kind of game IS this?!?
And I shall send over the green dino!!
Can we issue logic-based votes? Can I just say:
elect whoever has the most votes other than DocE or TW
That's fine. I'm sure you have your reasons. I dont trust me either.
Vote for timewarner, you can't win without her!
Leader election
Emiloo 4(emiloo, kakuru, equineconstant, LIS logic vote)
DocE 3 (docE, PJ, ksmi)
Abney 2 (abney, wldlfstndt)
dyachei 2 (ftb, dyachei)
TW 2 (TW, that70s)
IPB 2 (HonH, dandylion)
nyanko 1 (CFC)
16/22 votes received...pretty good for early in the day. And a really close race. Looks like every vote will matter!
but I STILL notice something strange is happening..... You guys are all forgetting about something very important. Am I the only one who has noticed?
Emiloo 4(emiloo, kakuru, equineconstant, LIS logic vote)
DocE 3 (docE, PJ, ksmi)
Abney 2 (abney, wldlfstndt)
dyachei 2 (ftb, dyachei)
TW 2 (TW, that70s)
IPB 2 (HonH, dandylion)
nyanko 1 (CFC)
16/22 votes received...pretty good for early in the day. And a really close race. Looks like every vote will matter!
but I STILL notice something strange is happening..... You guys are all forgetting about something very important. Am I the only one who has noticed?
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K