SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch vote

Lissarae 8 ( TW, ksmi, EC, IPB, LIS, abber, wldlf, TT)

Deadline is 9pmEST..
Lissarae is asking if any of you would like some waffles... just kidding, I made that up.

9 pm?! Ah hell. Im going to someone's house for dinner and it would be rude if I was checking SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
9 pm?! Ah hell. Im going to someone's house for dinner and it would be rude if I was checking SDN.

But, but, but....if SOV is EST, then really it's like 6pm for you! That's not even that bad!

Sorry guys. On my phone and thus is a serious pain in the booty. I don't know if I had the bath salts. I don't think do because it didn't expressly say so. It said it was decided by someone that I could only speak in gifs. Which is annoying because I can express my thought accurately in every situation. Unlike now when I can tell you all of my thoughts. So I am not sure what that means, it not saying bath salts and whatnot.

So I'm not buying Lissa's "explanation". Sorry friend. I think I will have to vote to ******lynch Lissa******
Hopefully this works out well.

Also, I'm glad I made myself clear with most of those gifs lol. Pain in three bootay!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch vote

Lissarae 13 ( TW, ksmi, EC, IPB, LIS, abber, wldlf, TT, Abney, Dyachei, WTF, Nyanko, Dandelion)

Deadline is 9pmEST..

Majority, but I will wait for SOV

I will allow you to continue to vote.

Lynch vote

Lissarae 13 ( TW, ksmi, EC, IPB, LIS, abber, wldlf, TT, Abney, Dyachei, WTF, Nyanko, Dandelion)

Deadline is 9pmEST..

Majority, but I will wait for SOV

I will allow you to continue to vote.

Voting, what is this voting all about? We never had to vote in any of the other amazing forums that I was a part of. I am not sure what this voting is about or if I like it.

voting closed .... results pending...

Thanks packen.

Results... results for what??

Is this like waiting for your final cooking product to come out when you have tried a new cooking recipe from the cooking forums... It is sooo scary waiting for the final result because you want it to turn out well so that you can post pictures of it on the cooking forums.

Results... results for what??

Is this like waiting for your final cooking product to come out when you have tried a new cooking recipe from the cooking forums... It is sooo scary waiting for the final result because you want it to turn out well so that you can post pictures of it on the cooking forums.

:diebanana:

Also, I'm glad I made myself clear with most of those gifs lol. Pain in three bootay!!!!
Okay, I saw someone else make a post earlier today that ended with "cycle3" and now I'm wondering if these threes mean something. :eyebrow:

Lissarae, step up to the podium and let your judgment be decided.

Packen: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help you God.
Lissa: I do
SOV: State your name and occupation for the record.
Lissa: Lee, SDN administrator.
SOV: And what is your role
Lissa: As administrator I can block actions.
SOV: Did you cancel yesterday's lynch vote.
Lissa. NO, I DID NOT.
SOV: Do you know anything about this unnamed character who has been committing crimes against pre-vetters?
Lissa: No, I have no idea what that is about.
SOV: As SDN Administrator does Lee ban people from SDN for life (IRL)
Lissa: Yes
SOV: As SDN Administrator does Lee empower mods to give infractions to people.
Lissa: Yes.
SOV: As SDN Administrator did Lee not approve of a ridiculous language censor.
SOV: As SDN Administrator did Lee implement PM inbox restrictions, time before PMing restrictions, and avatar size restrictions.
SOV: And does Lee allow WOLVES to occupy large parts of this forum?
Lissa: What?
SOV: WW games full of wolves, killing all over the place, isn't it true? isn't it.
Lissa: Of course, we are in one right now.
SOV: So is there any way a moderator in his right mind could consider Lee a good character just because he created SDN?
Lissa: Well no, but no one thinks you are a moderator in his right mind.
<intense laughter emerges from the spectators>
Packen: Order! Order! Papa mod is speaking.
SOV: And are YOU, LissaRae06 a wolf in this WW game?
Lissa: I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate me.
SOV: There is no 5th amendment rights in my court. This is a dictatorship. ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Lissa: Yes I am a wolf. Suck on that villagers! :smuggrin:
SOV: I find you guilty of the charge of being a werewolf, of terrorizing poor little pre-vet students, of killing them, and blocking them and deceiving them. And for your crime I punish you to death by hanging....
Spectators: String her up! Hang her high!
Packen: Let right be done.

So you have lynched LissaRae06, Lee the administrative WOLF, until she was dead

Oh, by the way, Dyachei has a present for you.... She has resurrected Corporate Fat Cat. Welcome CFC back to the game.

It is Night 4: There are STILL 21 players left in this game. PM deadline is 6:30am (results not likely out till 7:30am)

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney
6 - Jamrock

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow

Last edited:
Yes yes yes yes!!!

Thank god i can trust someone

If you made the wolves admins and mods, IRL me is going to be sad. :( Dyachei (the user, not the character) will back me up, yo.

Game me doesn't really care one way or the other.

Lissarae, step up to the podium and let your judgment be decided.

Packen: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help you God.
Lissa: I do
SOV: State your name and occupation for the record.
Lissa: Lee, SDN administrator.
SOV: And what is your role
Lissa: As administrator I can block actions.
SOV: Did you cancel yesterday's lynch vote.
Lissa. NO, I DID NOT.
SOV: Do you know anything about this unnamed character who has been committing crimes against pre-vetters?
Lissa: No, I have no idea what that is about.
SOV: As SDN Administrator does Lee ban people from SDN for life (IRL)
SOV: As SDN Administrator does Lee empower mods to give infractions to people.
SOV: As SDN Administrator did Lee not approve of a ridiculous language censor.
SOV: As SDN Administrator did Lee implement PM inbox restrictions, time before PMing restrictions, and avatar size restrictions.
SOV: And does Lee allow WOLVES to occupy large parts of this forum?
Lissa: What?
SOV: WW games full of wolves, killing all over the place, isn't it true? isn't it.
Lissa: Of course, we are in one right now.
SOV: So is there any way a moderator in his right mind could consider Lee a good character just because he created SDN?
Lissa: Well no, but no one thinks you are a moderator in his right mind.
<intense laughter emerges from the spectators>
Packen: Order! Order! Papa mod is speaking.
SOV: And are YOU, LissaRae06 a wolf in this WW game?
Lissa: I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate me.
SOV: There is no 5th amendment rights in my court. This is a dictatorship. ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Lissa: Yes I am a wolf. Suck on that villagers! :smuggrin:
SOV: I find you guilty of the charge of being a werewolf, of terrorizing poor little pre-vet students, of killing them, and blocking them and deceiving them. And for your crime I punish you to death by hanging....
Spectators: String her up! Hang her high!
Packen: Let right be done.

So you have lynched LissaRae06, Lee the administrative WOLF, until she was dead

Oh, by the way, Dyachei has a present for you.... She has resurrected Corporate Fat Cat. Welcome CFC back to the game.

It is Night 4: There are STILL 21 players left in this game. PM deadline is 6:30am (results not likely out till 7:30am)

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney
6 - Jamrock

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow

Wait, I don't understand what is happening here!

There was a trial and we found out that this Lissa person is actually Lee, who is the founder of SDN? Wow, it is crazy that the founder is a wolf.

I didn't vote in the lynch because I really didn't know what I was voting for. I would feel so bad if I voted for someone who was nice and helpful!

And now this Dyachei person has brought someone back to life... That is just amazing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

I'm aliiiiiiiive! It was dark on the other side, glad to be back :). Thanks, dyachei.

Were you ever a part of a forum for people who have been in all the other forums ever? Somehow I bet you were. ;) :laugh:

How do you make the smiley faces? No one will answer me...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Too many nutcases!!! There's too many I can't stand it!!

Now how come you guys get to know when you catch a wolf and we don't! WAY not fair!

Too many nutcases!!! There's too many I can't stand it!!

07-18.jpg

nut case?