SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
watching this game brings constant lols

and SOV - you could very well be banned from this forum
after this game :laugh: (best hope Lee does not pop in here!)

tumblr_loezg7V1Q91qafk16.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
did i mention she's a jerk.

i don't get why there is a 20 second limit between posts. i'm glad you died lee

What do you mean about a 20 second limit? I've never heard of that...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

wowoow i want to be leader. vote for meeeee. i'm going to PM the crap out of EEEVERYONE A MILLION TIMES HO HO HO IM HILARIOUSSS look @ my postcount.

etc.

she's a member of the jerk forum for jerks who are conceited jerks. that's what.

Look who is talking.....

I do remember seeing a nyanko in one of the forums I browsed through, I just wish I could remember the name of that forum...

Nope that forum was just as lame as this one...

Members don't see this ad :)
wowoow i want to be leader. vote for meeeee. i'm going to PM the crap out of EEEVERYONE A MILLION TIMES HO HO HO IM HILARIOUSSS look @ my postcount.

etc.

A) THAT was a joke. I knew I was going to be leader. Pre ordained

B) look whose being the jerk now, nutjob

omg I'm sooo hungry, I want some doritos, or fritos or mojitos, maybe some mo-hee-toes. Yah man, bahahhahahha its so beautiful, the sky is amazing, I could lick it, I want to just lick it the sky looks so yummy I want to put it in my tummy. It just looks so awwwhahahhahah awesome. What are you looking at? Why are you looking at me? where am I? These lights are so bright, I can smell them, they smell like listerine, I'm blistering for listerine and protein. Your face looks delicious, mind if I taste it?

omg I'm sooo hungry, I want some doritos, or fritos or mojitos, maybe some mo-hee-toes. Yah man, bahahhahahha its so beautiful, the sky is amazing, I could lick it, I want to just lick it the sky looks so yummy I want to put it in my tummy. It just looks so awwwhahahhahah awesome. What are you looking at? Why are you looking at me? where am I? These lights are so bright, I can smell them, they smell like listerine, I'm blistering for listerine and protein. Your face looks delicious, mind if I taste it?

Bath salts, I presume?

Ok... I'm dealing with nutcases AND 12 yr olds

(but I gotta admit I laughed)

Now that the inmates are running the asylum... i am going to take the night off.. So if you PM me, I probably won't answer till tomorrow morning when I am closing night.

Good luck. And keep up the good work! This game is only as good and entertaining as the people playing the parts, and you all are doing amazing.

Now that the inmates are running the asylum... i am going to take the night off.. So if you PM me, I probably won't answer till tomorrow morning when I am closing night.

Good luck. And keep up the good work! This game is only as good and entertaining as the people playing the parts, and you all are doing amazing.

How do you PM? I can't figure it out...

How do you PM? I can't figure it out...

PMs are lame.....

No one ever PMed in any of the other forums I was a part of. Actually, they realized how lame it was that there was not even an ability to PM, if you had something to say to someone you said it to everyone.

:laugh: SOV totally called it, the inmates are running everything around here.

I told you guys I was Lee :smuggrin:

I'm really sorry to the people I straight up lied to (you know who you are). Eh, not really

Credit... I was part of this really cool marketing forum a......:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Oh, I was also a part of the narcolepsy support forums too..... :oops:
Hey, me too! Narcolepsy Network?
....oh wait, you're not serious. :( I have a scumbag brain that likes to sleep IRL! :laugh:

I'm really sorry to the people I straight up lied to (you know who you are). Eh, not really

Hm. I dont think you actually lied to me. So yay you.

Why would you lie on the internet?

Ok so as I thought, these are people that SOV thinks are evil. Not who are actually evil.

My friends :)love:) on the transgender forums are telling me that I should get some sleep as I have slowly started to lose my connection with being MAN...

Good night. :sleep:

(Sleeping is also good for narcolepsy per the narcolepsy support forums).

(Sleeping is also good for narcolepsy per the narcolepsy support forums).
I :love: me some sleep....way, way WAY too much. Enjoy, Man!

(random fact: there are different types of narcolepsy. Not everyone has the fall-over-in-the-middle-of-a-conversation kind. Some peeps just get uber-tired and have lots of dreams and very not-restful sleep. This educational moment has been brought to you by Nordicat. :D )

also the neurologist i externed with showed me a video of a narcoleptic dog falling asleep after mating, and my only comment was "they should do an abortospay on the female asap"

Actually she did now that I'm thinking of it. When I started accusing her.

But before that she didn't actually lie. She had the vmcas item.

Don't go eyebrowing me, bouncing cat stealer.

Oh DVM what are you doing playing over here when you belong in the other game with meeeeeeeeeeeee?