WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There have only been what, 4 nights? I'll say that I would find is very surprising to have 2 conversions over 4 nights. Then again, if the wolves found Dexter, if may have been a "free" one. Dunno.

Members don't see this ad.

***unlynch doc***
***lynch thatredhead***

lindsay-lohan-debt-former-assistant-orange-hair__oPt.jpg

According to DocE's posts about this partner of his, they come across as super-noob. So I'm going to go with Lynch Labrat, who has been noob-like throughout the game thus far. If better information comes out and my internet works to see it, I'll change. But I think that's a decently good train of thought...

I would also agree with lynching this "source" of DocE's. I am leaning towards it being Escalla over Labrat though with her post after SnS' lynching....

In response to why escalla over labrat

I am still leaning towards Escalla being the source

It just doesn't really fit to me. My guess is whoever is Sirco is just a confused noob. Why would they spill the names of all the wolves to an outside party if they were wolves?

When asked to explain why I knew about all the pink killers and why you defended me, you give a tacit agreement a noob spilled the beans

1) Never underestimate the power of the noob.

Ignoring? Hm.

I'm sorry that you find part of my game logic- seeking out the name of someone who has admitted to being a wolf- to be objectionable. Maybe it was a misunderstanding on their part; maybe they're a noob wolf and didn't know any better and slipped up.

I was under the impression that DVMD though Escalla might be Sirko. We were talking about Sirko being a noob player and DVMD was mentioning some noob-ish things Escalla had done. Figuring out which noob. That's what I thought the thought process was there.

So needless to say Labrat was identified early as one of two super noob players and the idea that sirco must be an absolute noob has been repeated ad nauseum by infinity players. also I couldnt find the post, but somewhere around page 5 or 6 people confirmed escalla was not sirco. This identity was no secret at all. :laugh:

You've been pushing for redhead to be lynched for a while. Multiple days. What are you going to do, suddenly quit pushing for her to be lynched and have someone like DVMD say "Why the sudden change of heart?" Especially when you know you (and me, and nohika) are obvious targets for conversion?

And while you have put out a lynch vote for redhead, you haven't actually voted for her every single round; you've changed it and ended up voting for someone else.

Dunno. I can see you being innocent. But I've gotta go with the evidence. Odds say the wolves wouldn't know who LR do. I know with 100% certainty you do. And the possibility of the LR+JJ combo coming back would be a disaster for the wolves, so they'd have to respond by trying to avert it.

*shrug* I gotta play the odds, which says you've been converted.

I've voted for thatreadhead as my first vote every day. I have tried to get others to jump on the bandwagon every day. My PMs to you were about how that redhead is probably someone who needs to die. you know why I didnt vote for her every single round? because the first round I had my role stripped and figured I knew the identity of every single wolf. and the most recent round she said she was dexter... so I can't vote for her then. Thats like role calling ned stark. You reverse your vote immediately for that person. I think those are both valid times to abandon a vote I rallied for at the start of the round. There have only been 3 or 4 rounds. Im quite consistent in my vote trend.

Members don't see this ad :)
also I wont argue that im not the "best statistical kill" for next round. I have no powers at all and no one to PM. I'm the least useful player to keep around. I just want to point out that unless Im converted tonight (wolves are better served not wasting their time since I dont bring them any useful powers to their side either) I'm gonna be a role-stripped villager and another day without a wolf lynched will continue.

Lynch DVMD

Word has it she's the DDK

WOOOO.

I would also recommend you look towards your PMs LIS where I said I want DVM lynched too! Im a little sad that all of my bitching and moaning at DVM only lead to me actually voting to lynch her once (iirc) and not rallying harder.

WOOOO.

I would also recommend you look towards your PMs LIS where I said I want DVM lynched too! Im a little sad that all of my bitching and moaning at DVM only lead to me actually voting to lynch her once (iirc) and not rallying harder.

because I distrust LIS and DVM so much, that I generally wont rush to lynch them anymore because I *always* want them dead. So I hesitated with her and only voted to lynch her once.

I'm leaving for my first test of vet school so I won't be back till 1:45 or later EST but if she says she's Camilla Figg... it's an alias and a lie, she is travis marshall.

I'm leaving for my first test of vet school so I won't be back till 1:45 or later EST but if she says she's Camilla Figg... it's an alias and a lie, she is travis marshall.

Good Luck!!! :luck:

Lynch votes received:

thatredhead: 13 (WTF, JJ, The LIS, devyn, dvmd, DocE, FFM, kaydubs, escalla, tropic, hedgie, dyachei, trem)
DVMD 1 (FTB)

waffle-o-meter: 6

Deadline is 7pm

7 votes uncast

I am inclined to close out day, that redhead has made her defense and no one seems to care... start sending me PMs...if we get over 2/3 majority I will close and we will try for a QUICK NIGHT and Day!!!!. I don't want to get off cycle.

Just got out of my case discussion... Yay mastitis!

Awesome info, WTF! I love me a wolfie lynch!

*****lynch that redhead******

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch votes received:

thatredhead: 14 (WTF, JJ, The LIS, devyn, dvmd, DocE, FFM, kaydubs, escalla, tropic, hedgie, dyachei, trem, jam)
DVMD 1 (FTB)

Deadline is 7pm

6 votes uncast

One more vote and I stick a fork in her, she's done.

START SENDING ME PMs.

There have only been what, 4 nights? I'll say that I would find is very surprising to have 2 conversions over 4 nights. Then again, if the wolves found Dexter, if may have been a "free" one. Dunno.

I was thinking Dexter may have been automated - similar to the same way I had a 33% chance every night in the Star Wars game.

WOOOO.

Noted! I really don't want to lynch you if you're still a villager, but you gotta see where I'm coming from....

WOOOO.

Noted! I really don't want to lynch you if you're still a villager, but you gotta see where I'm coming from....

And anyway, we have two days worth of lynches lined up ahead of you with Redhead and DVMD.

Lynch votes received:

thatredhead: 15 (WTF, JJ, The LIS, devyn, dvmd, DocE, FFM, kaydubs, escalla, tropic, hedgie, dyachei, trem, jam, sheepie)
DVMD 1 (FTB)

Deadline is 7pm

5 votes uncast

START SENDING ME PMs.

So let us go back to yesterday's lynch of Lumen. This lynch led to the very unlikely occurrence of all 3 of Dexter's lovers to have been killed (out of 6 people killed). NO ONE could deal with such heartbreak and remain the same. Poor Dexter was devastated. Brother Sam came to Dexter to comfort him, but he could not be comforted, and Brother Sam was left with no doubt that the dark passenger had taken over Dexter and sent him to the wolf-side. But wait, there was a resurrection involving love? Does this change Dexter's view of the world? Good question. Unfortunately one that no one asked, and now it is too late, for you have lynched that redhead, Dexter, who could kill any wolf who attacked him, who could avenge the death of his adopted children, who could protect his lovers if only he could find them, and who would stay a good sociopath, following the code, as long as there was a woman around to love him.

It is Night 5. You have until 4:30 pm to get in PMs

There are still 20 players left.

Here is your roster.
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
11 - kpowell14
12 - sheepdog
13 - Lab Rat83 Isaak Sirko
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead Dexter
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1

START SENDING ME PMs NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so JJ was lynched and Hannah was the last of the three lovers, so he was converted, but then she was resurrected, but it was too late....

So let us go back to yesterday's lynch of Lumen. This lynch led to the very unlikely occurrence of all 3 of Dexter's lovers to have been killed (out of 6 people killed). NO ONE could deal with such heartbreak and remain the same. Poor Dexter was devastated. Brother Sam came to Dexter to comfort him, but he could not be comforted, and Brother Sam was left with no doubt that the dark passenger had taken over Dexter and sent him to the wolf-side. But wait, there was a resurrection involving love? Does this change Dexter's view of the world? Good question. Unfortunately one that no one asked, and now it is too late, for you have lynched that redhead, Dexter, who could kill any wolf who attacked him, who could avenge the death of his adopted children, who could protect his lovers if only he could find them, and who would stay a good sociopath, following the code, as long as there was a woman around to love him.

So whether her resurection changed anything or not, it's too late now.

I KNOW he was converted, as it was the entire point of my role.

I was not told anything about being unconverted. Gah.

How can "unconversion" even be possible? Because then that person would know all the rest of the wolves and the game would be over in an instant, especially if they couldn't be killed......

So confused.

DVM

Word has it she's the DDK

I can confirm this. :D Not her role, but that she is indeed 100% wolfie. And with Dexter lynched, I'm pretty much useless now since I've used up both my mini-powers.

I am Harry. I could check affiliations twice and could do some stuff after death, but only if Dexter was alive.

How can "unconversion" even be possible? Because then that person would know all the rest of the wolves and the game would be over in an instant, especially if they couldn't be killed......

So confused.

I think it's one of the things that has been theorized, but no one's ever done it to figure out the logistics.

So confused.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that her resurrection and his conversion happened on the same night? But I'm just grasping at straws here. :(

:confused: Was dexter a wolf or not?

I sleep in and miss everything.

lynch DocE - I have reason to think he has been converted.

The plan that I alluded to last night was this: JJ's role prevents JJ from being killed at night. And JJ's add'l (stolen from DocE) role allows JJ to protect LabRat.

LR's role allowed LR to resurrect one player.

So you can see where this is going. After JJ died, I realized it was the perfect opportunity. JJ had been cleared by the mod himself. And wolves couldn't kill JJ if JJ was rezzed. And LR couldn't be killed if JJ was rezzed. So it seemed like a no-brainer - bring back JJ and create a situation where a player that was as cleared as possible was alive and couldn't be killed by wolves. The only risk would be conversion as the game went on.

I knew the plan. LR knew the plan. And DocE knew the plan.

Seems pretty likely that DocE was converted and knew that the wolves had better try and kill LR and prevent the rez because of the situation it creates. Other than blind-ass luck in finding LR I don't see any other way they could have known to try and take out LR.

So LabRat couldn't be killed until JJ was dead. And JJ could only die via lynch? :laugh: That's one hell of a protection. :thumbup:

In all fairness, I had figured out who LabRat was by process of elimination, so I'm pretty sure the wolves could have too with a little thinking.

Hold the phone, everyone, NOW

lynch thatredhead

She admitted to being Dexter, and I know that Dexter has been converted. The dark passenger is in control.
As an aside, since I guess it doesn't matter that much anymore and my role is fulfilled....I am Brother Sam. I am his spiritual guide, if you will, and am told when he is converted. Other than that, I have no abilities.

I can comfirm the Brother Sam part.
I saw Dexter(thatredhead) talking to Brother Sam last night.

especially here. sometimes, here, red means that, too.

worse was in Los Angeles with all the traffic light cameras where yellow meant JAM on your breaks at all costs to avoid going through a red light and getting a $400 ticket... even if it means you get rear-ended.

Hell I got a ticket when I was in the left turn lane.. waiting for the light to turn, and then someone runs through the intersection, I have to wait for them to go, continue through and get a ticket for turning left on a red light. What should I have done.... 1) Block the intersection and don't turn ... 2) Get a ticket 3) Get in an accident with a car speeding through the intersection. Judge was unimpressed and said you have to wait to pull up only when it is green and you can clearly turn. What freakin world does he live in? You could wait years for that to occur in LA.

Ok, so JJ was lynched and Hannah was the last of the three lovers, so he was converted, but then she was resurrected, but it was too late....

I think the fact that thatredhead quoted this and replied - means that she was indeed converted.... at least that is how I am reading it - even though she didn't outright speak strategy....

if that is the case maybe yellow is wolf

I think the fact that thatredhead quoted this and replied - means that she was indeed converted.... at least that is how I am reading it - even though she didn't outright speak strategy....

if that is the case maybe yellow is wolf

Either converted or JJ's resurrection cancelled it out. But WTF only received the conversion part and therefore he was lynched.

Again, just a theory.

Who knows. Maybe SOV is just messing with our heads. Maybe Dexter was still a convert, maybe not - it isn't said for sure. Perhaps there was a mechanism to unconvert, whether immediately of after another cycle or two, I dunno. I made my call based on the info I received.

I think it's one of the things that has been theorized, but no one's ever done it to figure out the logistics.

I swear it was going to be implemented in a previous game, but we killed the person too early.

It was going to work somewhat like this. The person was a wolf, however IF something happened(or they received something) their body would count as a villager in the end game. They did not know they had been 'unconverted'.

Something like that.

Holy moly that was a fast round.
I was also going to say that I saw FFM kill the night before as she is the trinity killer!!!

Who knows. Maybe SOV is just messing with our heads. Maybe Dexter was still a convert, maybe not - it isn't said for sure. Perhaps there was a mechanism to unconvert, whether immediately of after another cycle or two, I dunno. I made my call based on the info I received.

No one can fault you for that.

No one can fault you for that.

I know, I'm just fricking pissed I didn't think of unconversion.

Like I said I was going to hold on to the info for a while to see if I could ferret anyone else out, but everyone started bandwagoning on DocE and I thought I'd lose my chance and risk dying with the knowledge the next night if attacked.

Oh well.

Looks like we have good info either way on a few others.

I swear it was going to be implemented in a previous game, but we killed the person too early.

It was going to work somewhat like this. The person was a wolf, however IF something happened(or they received something) their body would count as a villager in the end game. They did not know they had been 'unconverted'.

Something like that.

It's been an opportunity in a couple games, back as early as before you were playing - LIS in the Star Wars game, for example. God that one was hilarious. Anyways.

Wow, it does sound like we have quite a decent lynch list right now. DVM and FFM.

Seems pretty obvious to me. Dexter was the ultimate wolf killer, but if you kill all three women, which happened, he goes evil. He did definitely go evil.

The fact that we could (and did) resurrect one of the women was probably not something sov considered. Its possible that the conversion occurred and immediately was reversed. But I doubt that. Given that Hannah, lumen and the wife were all dead before this night round that conversion was inevitable and likely occurred briefly before brother Sam saw Dexter and well before labrat resurrected lumen.

Spark notes: we probably created a conundrum sov didn't think of, but it seems pretty obvious Dexter was a wolf. The question is: could he be unconverted. Seems he wasn't yet.