WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DocEspana swears he is not a wolf this time. Not an original wolf, not a converted wolf, just a plain old villager without a role. Wait? Does SOV even do such a thing? Doc also writes novels on the subject of the pinkies. He convinces 1/2 the people he is an annoyance and possibly a wolf and 1/2 the people read his tl;dr posts and agree with him. Oh but wait, a tie. Fearing the wrath of a certain mod who dislikes ties (he did wear them for many years in business), WS changes his vote at the buzzer, sparing the old man LIS for at least another day. Instead you have lynched DocEspana, who was Jurg Yeliashkevych, for one half a day, and the rest of the time has struggled on as the only roll-less hamburger in the fast food joint. Oh, and he was a villager. :p

It is Night 10 . Lynch deadline is 8am or whenever I get necessary PMs.

There are 9 players left.

Here is your roster:

2- dyachei
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
9 - Devyn
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
21 - WTF
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie

4-tropictuco Debra Morgan
11 - kpowell14 Joey Quinn
12 - sheepdog Nadia
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana, the player formerly known as Jurg Yeliashkevych

17 - that redhead Dexter

1-SnS Miguel Prado
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
13 - Lab Rat83 Isaak Sirko

3-DVMD , Travis Marshall, Doomsday Killer
5 - kaydubssss, Brian Moser
8 - Jamr0ckin, Jordan Chase, Eugene Greer, Motivational speaking killer
25- FFM Arthur Mitchell, The Trinity Kiler

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree that protectors are great converts since you then have access to the people being protected. The thing is the wolves haven't gone after either of the two I'm protecting. SOV told me he might as well replace me with a robot since my ability hasn't actually been needed this whole game.

Would SOV ever say something like that. That is plain mean.

Speaking of colors....

WW has gotten it in his head to our some more red in his hair with henna. Don't ask me, I'm an innocent bystander.

The entire apartment smells like****. :mad:

At least his neck will be orange tomorrow so I can laugh at him. :thumbup:

Like a big Oompa Loompa.

....and he just saw I posted this and got all huffy.

images

:laugh: WTF. Every time you write about your WW, I keep getting confused. You need a new name for him.

Speaking of choking a bitch, who hasn't gotten their PM in yet so we have to wait for night results. :mad:

:laugh: WTF. Every time you write about your WW, I keep getting confused. You need a new name for him.

Speaking of choking a bitch, who hasn't gotten their PM in yet so we have to wait for night results. :mad:

1 pm missing. Can't end night without it.

I am pretty beat so not sure how long I can wait around for it. Been a long day, week, month, year, decade, century, life.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking like an early close to Night is not likely.

Feel free to start speculating on who to lynch next. DocE isn't around to kick around anymore. Sorry.

Hasn't SOV been known in the past to either let both villagers live, or kill them both? :confused: Or am I thinking of someone else?

Either way, DocE most likely would have died. LIS would have chosen him.

HA! Villagers. I meant players.

Yeah, I'd rather not have both of them die because of a silly thing like a tie. I'd rather have us villagers be able to hang on one day longer. :p

This progression in such quick order ..... pretty much screams wolf to me, fwiw. WS slipped up and then got a little bit panicky and tried to cover up.

So lynch me then. Tell me LIS, as a wolf, would you convert me? :laugh:

The ghost of DocE haunts the game, his words ringing in the player's ears as they fall asleep. For FTB, whose role was disagreed with, scorned by, and denied by DocE, sleep did not come easily. Surely she would be subject to lynching the next day. Unfortunately for FTB, she was not going to make it that long. Whilst sleeping soundly she was stalked by a most scary sight, a serial killer, head covered in pantyhose (really cliche) coming at her with a fireplace poker...she is hit over and over and over again on the head until she is no more. So FTB is dead.

Wait, suddenly FTB wakes up screaming from her nightmare. She is not dead, and there is no one in her room with a fireplace poker. What a silly way to die anyway. But, wait, her night is not over, because there is someone in her room, and this is NOT a dream, just as she is about to run, scream, throw something, do anything to save herself, she is cleanly shot in the head with a revolver. There lies FromtheBox, James Gellar, who did indeed have the ability (which she used up) to research roles a few times. College professors aren't all useless!

It is Day 11 . Lynch deadline is 8pm or whenever I get the necessary votes.

There are 8 players left.

Here is your roster:

2- dyachei
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
9 - Devyn
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
21 - WTF
24 -hedgie

12 - sheepdog Nadia
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
23 - FTB James Gellar
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana, the player formerly known as Jurg Yeliashkevych

17 - that redhead Dexter

1-SnS Miguel Prado

Lynch vote

WS 1 (LIS/contingency)

waffle-o-meter: -0-

uncounted votes: 7 ............roll call: (dyachei, escalla, jjohnston, devyn, WS, WTF, hedgie)

Lynch deadline is 8pm or whenever. (it would be nice to squeeze in 2 rounds today, so please try to vote early and often).

Happy hunting.

Not exactly sure who to vote to lynch, but not really buying the whole no one would convert me BS from WS.... sorry but you have played a few games now where you have made it to the end.... and you do have the whole no one would convert me bit, just like SOV & LIS have the whole they hate conversion bit, but really none of that matters.... because you could still just as easily have been converted so you could use that excuse....

for now...

lynch WS

Not exactly sure who to vote to lynch, but not really buying the whole no one would convert me BS from WS.... sorry but you have played a few games now where you have made it to the end.... and you do have the whole no one would convert me bit, just like SOV & LIS have the whole they hate conversion bit, but really none of that matters.... because you could still just as easily have been converted so you could use that excuse....

for now...

lynch WS

<rant>
HEY! I DO NOT HAVE THE WHOLE "I HATE CONVERSION BIT". That is LIS' thing.
I complained ONCE, because I was Luke Skywalker, otherwise I have been converted like 300 times and enjoyed it all the time (Just getting a little tiresome ALWAYS being converted).

</end rant>

Lynch vote

WS 2 (LIS/contingency, Devyn)

uncounted votes: 6............roll call: (dyachei, escalla, jjohnston, WS, WTF, hedgie)

Lynch deadline is 8pm or whenever. (it would be nice to squeeze in 2 rounds today, so please try to vote early and often).

Happy hunting.

<rant>
I complained ONCE, because I was Luke Skywalker, otherwise I have been converted like 300 times and enjoyed it all the time (Just getting a little tiresome ALWAYS being converted).

</end rant>

I enjoy being a wolf but after a few games in a row of it, I tend to just want to be a confused little villager. :laugh:

<rant>

</end rant>

Boba Fett still loves you :)

Lovely conversation between the dead and the mod, but really any living players have anything to chime in?

Am I the only (active) one who wants to move this game along?

I've been a little iffy about WS for a bit now. That whole thing about killing two villagers, I mean players, I mean I'm a villager was weird. *****lynch wolfspeaker*****

HedgieHog is out dancing at South Bay of Miami's hottest dance club LIV, has a few too many and has to take a cab home, leaving her Mercedes Benz SLR McClaren pictured below with the valet.

images

She gets into the cab and the cab driver takes her to a secret location, cuts her up into little pieces, drives to the Everglades and feeds her to the rampant python population (sample pictured below)

images

Serial killers have struck again, killing Hedgiehog

Oh yeah, Hedgie wakes up from this nightmare screaming in terror, not because she is afraid of snakes, not because she was killed and cut into pieces, but actually imagining how she could ever afford the insurance for a McClaren in crime-ridden Miami! Poor hedgie... alive and contemplating a lifetime of debt.

It is Day 11 . Lynch deadline is 8pm or whenever I get the necessary votes.

There are 8 players left.

Here is your roster:

2- dyachei
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
9 - Devyn
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
21 - WTF
24 -hedgie

12 - sheepdog Nadia
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
23 - FTB James Gellar
26- FH Rita Bennet

17 - that redhead Dexter

1-SnS Miguel Prado

I haven't been a wolf in like forever. Makes getting constantly lynched as a villager a bit tiring. :p

12 - sheepdog Nadia
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
23 - FTB James Gellar
26- FH Rita Bennet

[

is trematode alive again?

Lynch vote

WS 3 (LIS/contingency, Devyn, hedgie)
LIS 1 (dyachei)

uncounted votes: 4............roll call: (escalla, jjohnston, WS, WTF)

1/2 our votes have been cast in a flurry of activity:claps:

Happy hunting.

I'm not going to jump on this LIS-led bandwagon. His reasoning to lynch DocE was more sound than this and that didn't turn out well. I realize this is a guessing game at this point, but I'm sticking with my vote from yesterday.

lynch LIS

Lynch vote

WS 3 (LIS/contingency, Devyn, hedgie)
LIS 2 (dyachei, escalla)

uncounted votes: 3............roll call: (jjohnston, WS, WTF)

> 1/2 our votes have been cast in a flurry of activity:claps:

Happy hunting.