WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
unlynch dyachei, lynch DocE

FTB said she could seer role descriptions meaning she'd get the original pm sent out to the person from SOV. That would say if there were win conditions. I feel like DocE's ignoring pretty big things that people are saying.

Members don't see this ad.

actually those are great odds and a much better strategy than killing in the dark and just going "well i had no good leads" or "well nothing made sense other than guessing" when there is a better lead than guessing.

It may not be right. It may very well kill 2 villager. But it is literally the only actual thought process with any merit anyone has brought up except for "boy that DocE sure is tricky". And it was brought up by WTF (and adopted by me cause it makes sense). It also leaves us villagers still in a mathematically good place. You say not to listen to my math, but I'm telling you that when everyone has revealed their role, and every last person has used up their role entirely... we are all plain out villagers. Doesnt matter what we used to be. Doesnt matter what we could have been. Its villager vs wolf.

and when i look at that list, there are two people who are distinctly not villagers. We are going to have to ferret out a liar by a bit of guess and detective work either way. But why would anyone want to full on abandon a lead is beyond me. Obviously you will say "cause its not going to net you wolves" but thats not really the kind of thing that is any different than what any of us would say.

Why would a *non wolf* third party kill a wolf and take credit for it? Cause wolves are your enemy too. Killing one makes JJ (and anyone who blidnly supports JJ) be near untouchable. You need them dead just as much as the villagers do (if this is correct). Openly killing one is the best way to buy yourselves all the time in the world.

The math works out. Off two pinkies. Lose two villagers. Thats the worse case scenario. Then your lingering concern of "well what if they *are* a secondary win condition" is answered and its still a pro-villager game. Blindly stabbing in the dark is going to leave you in a much cluster**** situation. I hate anarchy and chaos. I like ordered elimination of the most likely. I already admited I'm #3 on that list. Its my job to get myself lower by then, but you and JJ are #2 and #1 on that list and want to keep trying to point out I'm the third most suspicious with my lack of role.

<shrug> vote your heart kids. But if you vote me, at least go back and do yourselves the favor of eliminating the pinkies before you go about winning and/or searching for the convert. Its not that I'm certain they are an evil group or that one of them is converted. Its that im certain that is the strategy with the highest win %,

FTB said she could seer role descriptions meaning she'd get the original pm sent out to the person from SOV. That would say if there were win conditions. I feel like DocE's ignoring pretty big things that people are saying.

Wut? That's not true in the least. Learning a single person's role does not tell you whether there are win conditions or not for the entire group they belong too. even as a single person - when I was chaotic characters people cound seer me but not find out I could win the game.

Anyway, sorry for the delay...was napping. Need to check one thing and will then vote.

Members don't see this ad :)

No. She said she could see *DVM*'s role description. She hasnt said anything about seering anyone again until she now went back and said "oh i seered devyn and JJ also" (which she never stated until just recently) and even then she never said she got role descriptions. Her role would fit for "search each night for the DDK as he is your pupil". It wouldnt fit for "seer three people and see their roles". Which is *more* than the FBI agent and the chief of police could do.

in what world is a community college professor a better investigator than an FBI agent and the chief of police?

I really should be lynching FTB, cause **** is not adding up with her story, but I'd rather not die without testing at least one of my theories. But I'd rather lynch FTB at this juncture than the pinkies. Both because its one round and because they just leapfrogged LIS/JJ in my mind since the latter are just suspicious on a "why are they pink" and "why the hell is viktor a good guy" POV. FTB is having a role that made total sense until suddenly its having these new hard-to-believe wrinkles in the past 24 hours.

I really think we've only got 1 convert to look for, or possibly both you pinkies. We've found 4 original wolves already. 27 people started the game.

Just updating:

Lynch vote tally[/B]:

DocE 5 (LIS,jj, Devyn, FTB, hedgie)
LIS 4 (Dyachei, DocE, WS, Escalla)

Waffle-o-meter; -3-

1 uncast votes. Roll Call: WTF

Deadline is 8pm.

I'm going back and forth between hedgie (protectors make excellent converts), Trem (who has seemingly fallen of the board) and LIS....

Fallen off what board? I haven't been able to contribute much information at all this entire game, other than my 'suspect list' in which all 4 found wolves were on. You want to lynch me, fine, but you'll just kill another villager. Frankly, I'm surprised I'm still here. I'm fairly certain if we hadn't found 4 wolves in a row, I'd be lynched by now. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just updating:

Lynch vote tally[/B]:

DocE 5 (LIS,jj, Devyn, FTB, hedgie)
LIS 5 (Dyachei, DocE, WS, Escalla, WTF)

Waffle-o-meter; -3-

Deadline is 8pm.

A tie.... SOV really enjoys ties.

Fallen off what board? I haven't been able to contribute much information at all this entire game, other than my 'suspect list' in which all 4 found wolves were on. You want to lynch me, fine, but you'll just kill another villager. Frankly, I'm surprised I'm still here. I'm fairly certain if we hadn't found 4 wolves in a row, I'd be lynched by now. :laugh:

Exactly. You're made a name for yourself as trustable.

Dinnae worry. Not after you yet.

I'm actually also surprised I'm still here. Problably cause my role is useless now. I'm not exactly a threat to the wolves other than numbers wise.

Why would a *non wolf* third party kill a wolf and take credit for it? Cause wolves are your enemy too. Killing one makes JJ (and anyone who blidnly supports JJ) be near untouchable. You need them dead just as much as the villagers do (if this is correct). Openly killing one is the best way to buy yourselves all the time in the world.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in this game. You're proposing that we have our own set of win conditions, which, as I understand it, are something like "outnumber both the wolves and the villagers." So with wolf numbers running short and villager numbers running long, we'd go after a wolf that was going to get lynched anyway? Making it that much harder for us to make up the distance?

Get real.

The math works out. Off two pinkies. Lose two villagers. Thats the worse case scenario.

It's also the most LIKELY scenario.

Anyway, I'm in the lead, so it looks like y'all are going with DocE's plan. So here's my advice: Make sure after you get done lynching all the pinkies (which, by the way, is not helping you win the game) you go back and look really closely at DocE, Dyachei, and WS. If I had to guess, I'd bet you find your last wolves in that group.

G'luck.

I wanna see a tie!!!

What is your theory about why you guys were allowed to communicate and are 'pink' font? I really think there is something you guys are not sharing with us.

I already gave you my theory. It's just that WTF or Dyachei (I can't remember) pre-empted by arguing that SOV would never do something purely for confusion.

Honestly, I almost voted to lynch whichever of them said that on the spot, because anybody who has played even a single SOV game knows that that's <exactly> the kind of thing he'd do.

Beyond that, I don't have a theory. All I have is knowledge. We weren't given a win condition. I suppose you could argue we have one we don't know about, but that's kinda dumb ... what's the point in a win condition if you don't know it and can't work toward it. So I'm stuck with guessing that SOV did it because a) all of us are major characters in the show and he wanted to include them, and b) he couldn't make 10 wolves, so c) he created a group purely to allow him to sit back and laugh.

We have 1 hour left.

FTB, WHEN did you investigate Devyn? I can't find any post saying you cleared her. Yesterday a few of us were voting for her and she was leading and yet you said nothing?

I wanna see a tie!!!

Here you go:

images

I never said SOV wouldn't do something purely for confusion.

I said that I found making an entire group, some of them with kill abilities, designated by a different color, who could all PM each other,and who at least one of their group was initially convinced they were wolves, sounds like a little but more than just having fun.

Nevermind! FTB I found your post. You cleared Devyn N6. Sorry.

Unless FTB has created one heck of a ruse, she's telling the truth about seering 3 times.

I'm going back and forth between hedgie (protectors make excellent converts), Trem (who has seemingly fallen of the board) and LIS....

I agree that protectors are great converts since you then have access to the people being protected. The thing is the wolves haven't gone after either of the two I'm protecting. SOV told me he might as well replace me with a robot since my ability hasn't actually been needed this whole game.

I agree that protectors are great converts since you then have access to the people being protected. The thing is the wolves haven't gone after either of the two I'm protecting. SOV told me he might as well replace me with a robot since my ability hasn't actually been needed this whole game.

The thing I don't understand about that is this: You can be killed. If you were killed, then the wolves could have access to Cody/Astor. Why haven't you been killed yet.

Sorry, not Trem, WS

I thought WS was a wolf maybe two days ago now but then went back and looked at her list and changed my vote. I still don't really feel great about her though. I think DocE said why would someone convert her though. And I'm officially rambling...

I am probably the most risky person to convert. :laugh: I always get lynched.

The thing I don't understand about that is this: You can be killed. If you were killed, then the wolves could have access to Cody/Astor. Why haven't you been killed yet.

My guess is because you all decided I was mad suspicious on like day 2 before that crazy wolf lynching spree began. As a wolf wouldn't you want to keep someone around who at least two people said had a '****** cover story'? Also aren't you usually dead by this point in WW games? Why would the wolves keep you around. For that matter why would they keep around FTB who everyone could figure out had seering abilities after she cleared devyn?

Why the wolves haven't killed me: I'm not a threat. I have nothing left to do. And they probably figure now that we've got the most obvious wolves out of the way, I'll be lynched 'just because it's past my time' when we don't have obvious leads. Wolves rarely kill me before N6, banking on me getting lynched.

You, however, can presumably, still protect Cody/Astor. You would be an obvious kill if I was a wolf. Which makes me wonder why you are not dead.

This whole "gellar can seer more than any other seer character" thing still makes no sense to me, but i do see FTB did say devyn was clear 400 posts ago (which is lol worthy. we have posted so damn much).

Bring me back to the "why the hell would the pinkies all* think they were wolves" and "why are they a different color" and "why do so many of them have kill abilities that no one else has" and "why are they all murderers... with a hint of redemption or otherwise"

*= it wasnt just labrat. LIS can PM one person a night, and as he said, him and I chatted quite a few times. He said they all assumed they were the wolves, not just LR. It wasnt a rookie mistake. It was an everyone mistake. Or was it a "mistake"?

5 minutes left and there is a tie. We all know how much SOV loves a tie.

Just to reiterate in all this discussion... voting for DocE is not a blind guess. It's the most logical conclusion in my mind following the very convenient and perfect timing killing of LR. Only three people knew of the plan that was almost foiled by that kill - me (I was dead at the time), LIS (who came up with the entire plan that, btw, helped the villagers), and DocE.

And I killed DVMD because as far as I know, the pinkies count in with the villagers. There was nothing about win conditions. As someone that counts for villagers, I took out a known wolf overnight so that we could use the next day cycle to lynch another known wolf.

This whole "gellar can seer more than any other seer character" thing still makes no sense to me, but i do see FTB did say devyn was clear 400 posts ago (which is lol worthy. we have posted so damn much).

Bring me back to the "why the hell would the pinkies all* think they were wolves" and "why are they a different color" and "why do so many of them have kill abilities that no one else has" and "why are they all murderers... with a hint of redemption or otherwise"

*= it wasnt just labrat. LIS can PM one person a night, and as he said, him and I chatted quite a few times. He said they all assumed they were the wolves, not just LR. It wasnt a rookie mistake. It was an everyone mistake. Or was it a "mistake"?

I do think you and WTF have something there with the 'win it for themselves' thing. Especially, with what you just said. But if someone doesn't change their vote from you to LIS, I'm going to have to change my vote to you to avoid SOV wrath.

Just to reiterate in all this discussion... voting for DocE is not a blind guess. It's the most logical conclusion in my mind following the very convenient and perfect timing killing of LR. Only three people knew of the plan that was almost foiled by that kill - me (I was dead at the time), LIS (who came up with the entire plan that, btw, helped the villagers), and DocE.

And I killed DVMD because as far as I know, the pinkies count in with the villagers. There was nothing about win conditions. As someone that counts for villagers, I took out a known wolf overnight so that we could use the next day cycle to lynch another known wolf.

Dude, I guessed what LIS was planning. And I would have killed Labrat if I was a wolf.

I fell off the board because I am dead.
Still following though :D

If we are doing awards, we need the most epic dead person comment award.

Ugh. I really could go either way with this stupid business. I can see the reason for there being a 'win condition' and I can see how killing DVMD shows that there isn't. (it really would be astupid move to not kill a villager if they wanted to win)

Unlynch LIS, Lynch DocE

Final tally for SOV:

Lynch vote tally[/B]:

DocE 6 (LIS,jj, Devyn, FTB, hedgie, WS)
LIS 4 (Dyachei, DocE, Escalla, WTF)

Waffle-o-meter; -4-

Deadline is 8pm.

Lynch vote tally[/B]:

DocE 6 (WS, LIS,jj, Devyn, FTB, hedgie)
LIS 4 (Dyachei, DocE, Escalla, WTF)

Waffle-o-meter; -4-

Deadline is 8pm.

Not a tie....how disappointingly proper. I was prepared to go for the gusto (I am not as nice as Nyanko).

Ugh. I really could go either way with this stupid business. I can see the reason for there being a 'win condition' and I can see how killing DVMD shows that there isn't. (it really would be astupid move to not kill a villager if they wanted to win)

Unlynch LIS, Lynch DocE

I don't see how changing your vote at the last second to avoid a possible random "eenie meenie minie mo" type deal makes sense. :thumbdown: If anything, you have a 1/2 chance that who you voted for will get lynched. Or he kills them both. Oh well.

Wait, what is this about SOV wrath? I thought it would either be random or the (I guess LIS in this case,which goes against my vote but whatever) mayor would decide

Hasn't SOV been known in the past to either let both villagers live, or kill them both? :confused: Or am I thinking of someone else?

Either way, DocE most likely would have died. LIS would have chosen him.

Wait, what is this about SOV wrath? I thought it would either be random or the (I guess LIS in this case,which goes against my vote but whatever) mayor would decide

you have clearly not been paying attention to my games.

I don't give mayors tie breakers anymore.

And I HAVE killed both parties in a tie.

Well, I'm interested to see the results as well as what the night will bring. Hopefully this will give us some answers...

Yeah, I'd rather not have both of them die because of a silly thing like a tie. I'd rather have us villagers be able to hang on one day longer. :p