WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am out till around 4pm. Try to wrap up voting by then.. And SEND ME THOSE PMs.... so I can turn it right around for another lynch.

Members don't see this ad.

tumblr_mfjotqXqDn1rwcfrqo1_250.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Lovely conversation between the dead and the mod, but really any living players have anything to chime in?

Am I the only (active) one who wants to move this game along?

Uhhh, MN is currently digging ourselves out of mountains of snow. That's where LIS and I have been. :laugh:

Guys, I have not been converted. LIS apparently was hinting at me being an original wolf. :confused: Did he forget that I was Maria LaGuerta?

It is past my time and I will be working a double shift at the dairy(if I can get there, I HAVE to get there) and will be moving snow and milking cows for 17 hours. Will only be able to come on a couple times during that time.

So, lynch me if you can't come up with anyone better to lynch, but let's keep looking for that other wolf, ok?

(for the record, I was not sold on DocE being a convert, and I am not sold that LIS is a wolf. Is he a pinkie that could have a win condition, yes. But I don't think he is a wolf. Hence, the two villagers.)

Ugh. I'm away from home at a laser surgery lab.... Can people please consider why we didn't get Hedgie's role in the dream thing? And no, I know nothing about where those are coming from - I just think I recall that we've seen roles in the others.

Ugh. I'm away from home at a laser surgery lab.... Can people please consider why we didn't get Hedgie's role in the dream thing? And no, I know nothing about where those are coming from - I just think I recall that we've seen roles in the others.

Like escalla I'm on my phone so it'll be difficult to look up until I'm off work but I'm pretty sure that we weren't given dyacheis role in her dream. I think someone even pointed that out as suspicious.

Looks like WS made her defense, and no one cares. Since she seems to imply she won't be around to vote, and the vote is strongly against her....

I am closing day.
VOTING CLOSED.... results pending.

SEND IN YOUR PMS!!!!!!!!!!

Did Wolfspeaker give away her wolfiness? Has she been converted? What is up with all these dreams? And why aren't the roles being announced in some of them? And why are so many people shoveling snow when they are supposed to be in Miami? So many questions.

Well, you have voted to lynch Wolfspeaker who gives some kind of defense about snow, and 3 hours later no one has changed their vote. Even Wolfspeaker didn't bother to vote for someone else (addendum: WS voted to lynch LIS almost simultaneous to her electrocution.....bummer WS). Well that means it is off to the electric chair for or wolfie. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. One final DNA check confirms that once again the villagers are useless at picking out wolves without investigations. You have lynched Wolfspeaker, Maria Laguerta, villager. The only villager who would have appreciated her death, Deb, is dead herself.

It is Night 11 . Get your PMs in NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and send a contingency vote NOW if you will not be around tonight for the lynch). It will close today (unless our PMers are AWOL).

There are 7 players left.

Here is your roster:

2- dyachei
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
9 - Devyn
15 - The LIS
21 - WTF
24 -hedgie

4-tropictuco Debra Morgan
11 - kpowell14 Joey Quinn
12 - sheepdog Nadia
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
16 -Wolfspeaker Maria Laguerta
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB James Gellar
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana, the player formerly known as Jurg Yeliashkevych

17 - that redhead Dexter

1-SnS Miguel Prado
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
13 - Lab Rat83 Isaak Sirko

3-DVMD , Travis Marshall, Doomsday Killer
5 - kaydubssss, Brian Moser
8 - Jamr0ckin, Jordan Chase, Eugene Greer, Motivational speaking killer
25- FFM Arthur Mitchell, The Trinity Kiler

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I was out shoveling. Oh wells. Probably for the better.

:laugh: told ya!
good luck villagers!

I don't think we got anyone's role except the used to be Hannah thing.

Sayonara, WS! You lasted waaaaay past day 4. Tradition's dying out, I s'pose!

All thanks to Swings. :smuggrin:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

DVMDream is an honorary co-mod for tonight. Please send the PMs to her as well (for that one PM I am waiting for... and she will close out night

Thanks so much for the HELP DVMD.

The rest of you, send in contingent votes if you will not be around. (obviously give a back up plan in case your primary suspicion was killed).

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

DVMDream is an honorary co-mod for tonight. Please send the PMs to her as well (for that one PM I am waiting for... and she will close out night

Thanks so much for the HELP DVMD.

The rest of you, send in contingent votes if you will not be around. (obviously give a back up plan in case your primary suspicion was killed).

Kill all the villagers. ;) Beside that, very cool, DVMD!

Kill all the villagers. ;) Beside that, very cool, DVMD!

Happy to help. Just need the remaining PM within the next hour or so, have an early lab tomorrow, so I am not staying up to wait for it. Everyone will just have to wait for SOV to get back if that happens. :)

tumblr_me0o3poG6a1qcdb16o1_500.gif

Wolves are still in control.....tonight they have murdered HedgieHog, Jamie Batista, protector of little ones.

It is Day 12 . Get your lynch on!

There are only 6 players left.

Here is your roster:

2- dyachei
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
9 - Devyn
15 - The LIS
21 - WTF

12 - sheepdog Nadia
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
23 - FTB James Gellar
24 -hedgie Jaime Batista
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana, the player formerly known as Jurg Yeliashkevych

17 - that redhead Dexter

1-SnS Miguel Prado

I was really wishing I'd be killed soon since I have absolutely no idea who the wolf is.

With all the crime and the excitement of South Beach, many forget that Miami is first and foremost the destination for millions of old people from the Northeast (and from Cuba, but that's another story). The flock there to retire every year to replace their dying elders, and they especially flock there every winter to avoid just the kind of storms that just occurred. They are called snow birds... fly south with the snows, and back North with the melt.

With all those old people it is no surprise that there are a lot of wheelchairs, and walkers, and oxygen tanks, and especially canes. Canes especially because one such cane, a nice heavy oak one, plays an important role in today's story. Now most of us don't really think too much about canes in our daily lives, but perhaps if you were old, and slow, and balding, and surrounded by youngsters you would worry about canes.... but sometimes not just needing one... So it is that we can all guess who might have a nightmare about canes. That's right, old man LIS. So it is that he has been killed by just such a dream, an aged serial killer snuck up on him, and whacked the hell out of him until he was dead... that's right LIS is dead.

That's right this time the dream killing actually killed. Nah, just kidding. LIS is alive and kicking... maybe a little tired from being a tour guide, and a snow shoveler, and a laser surgeon, but at his age, you don't sleep much anyway.
Ok... back to lynching...

It is Day 12 . Get your lynch on!

There are only 6 players left.

Here is your roster:

2- dyachei
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
9 - Devyn
15 - The LIS
21 - WTF

12 - sheepdog Nadia
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
23 - FTB James Gellar
24 -hedgie Jaime Batista
26- FH Rita Bennet

17 - that redhead Dexter

1-SnS Miguel Prado

Ok, well unless anyone has any leads, my vote remains the same. Although, I do admit WTF is next on my list. I might change to her later on pending further review.

For now, lynch LIS.

Huh. To be honest, I was going to suggest Hedgie next. Making me ... 0 for a billion. Last person I was confident about in this game was DVMD. Ah well.

Anyway, villagers, whoever you are out there, I can say this: I'm a villager. JJ is almost certainly a villager (I can't rule out conversion, but I don't believe there have been any kill-free nights since her resurrection, and she definitely came BACK a villager).

I know I'm getting lynched next (I'd probably lynch me, too), but once you do it and find out that yup, LIS was exactly what he said he was, maybe you can get back on task of finding wolves. From a logistics standpoint, it probably makes sense that one of the 'kids' is converted. From a voting/arguing perspective, it probably makes sense that Dyachei and/or WTF are wolves based on how heavily they've gone along with DocE's "lynch the pinkies" tour.

And all THAT said .. what was Escalla's role again? Has Escalla actually DONE anything other than pop in to throw an occasional non-committal vaguely relevant comment out once in a while?

I dunno. I think I've just suggested every remaining player as a potential wolf, which isn't exactly helpful. G'luck.

Since I know Dyachei's gut is wrong, and I know she's been gunning for me since about ... many days now ... I guess lynch Dyachei. I think the wolves feel like I'm a good lynch target, which is why they haven't bothered to kill me, and Dyachei has consistently pushed for it.

Who have our 'dream sequence' people been? Have any of them turned out to be wolves? Is it possible we have someone beyond the grave throwing us some hints?

Huh. To be honest, I was going to suggest Hedgie next. Making me ... 0 for a billion. Last person I was confident about in this game was DVMD. Ah well.

Anyway, villagers, whoever you are out there, I can say this: I'm a villager. JJ is almost certainly a villager (I can't rule out conversion, but I don't believe there have been any kill-free nights since her resurrection, and she definitely came BACK a villager).

I know I'm getting lynched next (I'd probably lynch me, too), but once you do it and find out that yup, LIS was exactly what he said he was, maybe you can get back on task of finding wolves. From a logistics standpoint, it probably makes sense that one of the 'kids' is converted. From a voting/arguing perspective, it probably makes sense that Dyachei and/or WTF are wolves based on how heavily they've gone along with DocE's "lynch the pinkies" tour.

And all THAT said .. what was Escalla's role again? Has Escalla actually DONE anything other than pop in to throw an occasional non-committal vaguely relevant comment out once in a while?

I dunno. I think I've just suggested every remaining player as a potential wolf, which isn't exactly helpful. G'luck.

Since I know Dyachei's gut is wrong, and I know she's been gunning for me since about ... many days now ... I guess lynch Dyachei. I think the wolves feel like I'm a good lynch target, which is why they haven't bothered to kill me, and Dyachei has consistently pushed for it.

I didn't go along with DocE, I just found you suspicious. And still do. You haven't been playing like you normally do.

So, who's left...

We have me as brother sam (and no offense taken at the suspision...I'm surprised I'm still alive at this point, likely because I'm not a threat. I'd suspect me too. I'd actually love to be a wolf right now, sitting back and watching this.
We have cody and astor (escalla and dyachei,right?)
We have pinkies LIS and jj
We have devyn who was cleared N6...was this before or after we suspected conversion?

Does anyone thing there is something to these dreams? So far, me and escalla have not been attacked in our sleep (wasn't there someone else? devyn?).

So far none of these dream attacks have worked, or given us any information. This leads me to believe that the dreams will kill only "special" people. So far, villager (presumed) and pinkies have emerged unscathed. perhaps only wolves can be killed in the dreams?

I realize this theory puts me way, way up on the list (especially since we are assuming escalla cannot be converted). However, I am putting it forward honestly.Who else hasn't been attacked?

I didn't go along with DocE, I just found you suspicious. And still do. You haven't been playing like you normally do.

lol. That is 100% pure bullcrap. And the best part - you know it. There's no reason to find me suspicious because I'm not a wolf and I'm doing exactly what I always do - going after whoever I find suspicious.

But speaking of "not playing like you normally do" ... you've found an awful lot more time to post in this game than most games you play in.

lynch vote:

LIS 2 (Escalla, Dyachei)
Dyachei 1 (LIS)

waffle-o-meter - 0- (waffles have been in short supply lately).

uncast votes: 3.
Roll call: JJ, Devyn, WTF.

Lets make lynch deadline 12noon tomorrow. Should give everyone time to check in. PM early and we can turn it right around.

Does anyone thing there is something to these dreams? So far, me and escalla have not been attacked in our sleep (wasn't there someone else? devyn?).

My personal guess is we have a beyond-the-grave role, and that person is trying to tell us something. Whether it's "this person isn't a wolf" or "I think this person is a wolf and you should lynch them" ... I have no idea. But that's my guess regarding where the posts are coming from.

Or maybe it's just SOV's crazed mind. But it seems more like something he'd hand off to a dead player for fun.

My personal guess is we have a beyond-the-grave role, and that person is trying to tell us something. Whether it's "this person isn't a wolf" or "I think this person is a wolf and you should lynch them" ... I have no idea. But that's my guess regarding where the posts are coming from.

Or maybe it's just SOV's crazed mind. But it seems more like something he'd hand off to a dead player for fun.

That's the problem. or it could mean nothing at all.

I'm seriously grasping at straws here....blargh....

Does anyone with more knowledge of the series than me (have only seen a few seasons :/ ) have any idea bout who could be doing "dream attacks?"

LIS, to answer your question:

Dream-sequenced people have been me, JJ, hedgie, and you. I think.

Ok. Well. I know with 100% certainty that Hedgie and I are villagers. I'm about 90% certain JJ is a villager just because practically speaking I don't see when she could have been converted unless SOV allowed a convert/kill on the same night.

You... meh. You know what I think about you. :) It'd be nice to know what the point of the dreams are, because if it's innocent people......

Does anyone with more knowledge of the series than me (have only seen a few seasons :/ ) have any idea bout who could be doing "dream attacks?"

I'm only midway through season 6, so I'm missing the last 1.5 seasons (I think?), but I can't think of <anything> relevant. Dexter's dad, of course, but he only appears to Dexter.

Ok. Well. I know with 100% certainty that Hedgie and I are villagers. I'm about 90% certain JJ is a villager just because practically speaking I don't see when she could have been converted unless SOV allowed a convert/kill on the same night.

You... meh. You know what I think about you. :) It'd be nice to know what the point of the dreams are, because if it's innocent people......

Yeah, I'd like to know what the dreams are about, too.