Lets see who we're dealing with!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is me a year ago in Vegas.....

Members don't see this ad.

Its great to associate a face to a name. Here's mine (hopefully it works).

Members don't see this ad :)
Curses to all you photogenic peoples :D

Attachments

• amith.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 553
This is me at graduation :)
pam3.jpg

~Pam

**bump**

Now that we've got the lurkers to register, it's time for the lurkers to post their pics!

Actually, this thread in itself is a good way to get lurkers to register, bc you can't see attachments unless you're logged in. :smuggrin: It's one of the reasons I finally registered last year.

Hey, i found a pic. Im on the right.

HPIM0532aaa.jpg

here's one of me from a couple months ago before i felt like reigning in my facial hair - the goatee is gone now (shaved for my pharm school interview), i just sport some serious muttonchops. :p

oh man, i need a newer pic... here goes nothing.

IMG_0332_sized.jpg

jdpharmd? said:
Check my post. Since when is white a minority? And if it is, do I get any special perks? :D

Jd

Minority is a relative term. When I took the PCAT I was definitiely a minority. I went with my friend Rajinder and he asked me if I was sure we were in the right room. He thought it was a club meeting for an asian student group. There were like 250 people. Of those people there were less than 10 white people, 2 black people, and my friend who is from India. It was pretty striking. And it made me smile.

I don't know how your class stacks up demographically, but my class is 2/3 female. So, you can be a minority for being male. But, the only special perk you'll get is the increased probability of getting a date to social events.

I'm just lazy so I'm posting a link to my professional website which has my pic on the main page.

Anna

here's one from last year.
i'm a 2nd year student @ UCI. go anteater!
141947325NrnaPq_ph.jpg

This is me after I climbed the Castillo at Chichen Itza a few weeks ago. :clap:
I am scared of heights!! But I did it! Go figure since that I am a flight attendant :laugh:

2.) My husbonehead... :love: and I in Cancun

3) My baby and me :love: :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Smilescali said:
3) My baby and me :love: :love:

How cuuute!!!
love-smiley-029.gif
:love:

What a great pic! Thanks for bumping this thread, and sharing, Smilescali

Yeah, I gues this is a good way to get the lurkers to post.

PS: To anyone concerned about getting in with a low GPA.
Mine was quite a bit lower than average and I was offered an interview at 10 of 11 schools that I applied to. After I recieved answers from my top 3, I had to turn the rest down. So, I guess GPA's don't really matter that much after all.

Attachments

• p0102B.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 427
Well this is a new spin to this forum. I like seeing what everyone looks like..man if my pharmacist looked that cute I would have majored in it earlier, instead of engineering. I will try to post my picture, as soon as I can find one where I dont look I just came from a police booking or a rehab center.

all right, here goes... pic of a lurker and fan of SDN...

Attachments

• julie-spundae.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 442
Ta DAAAAAA!

I was at a dance for Special Olympics and in this picture, I was minutes away from dancing to "Sweet Home Alabama"!

f2c719ae1f6110ba35ada8a9f5e76da6429904.jpg

oh what the hell here is me...

Attachments

• speformal.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 537
I am a newbie here, but I figured I'd post a picture too!! :D

Attachments

• lynn1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 509
There are some real hotties in Pharm. I think I am going to switch and be a Pharm. Major. Just kidding.

pharmangel said:
Hmm....I don't think you guys would want to see my picture....hihi. By the way, I'm wondering if there's any other Vietnamese people in this forum, because I am.....:D

I'm vietnamese. Are you a pharmd student? I'll be attending UT Austin COP in the fall.

I'm Vietnamese too :) . I think there's alot of Vietnamese in this forum, based on the screennames I've seen.

Finally figured out how to upload pictures. This is my husband and me on our wedding day last summer :D

Attachments

• virginia30025.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 517
Yep, Vietnamese right here.

You know Asians and the sciences. We go hand in hand :)

Roxicet, you have two kids!?! Props to you! :D

I'm not for sure, but I think my husband had a clue :D

This is from my honeymoon/1st anniversary in Disney World with hubby. Thus the hats :)

47b4d809b3127cceb171efd238c40000001610

alright, here is my upclose pic of just the face.....too shy to post the rest. ;)

Well since I'm new to actually posting here I figure I'll give this picture thing a try. Here goes nothin'.

Attachments

• BrandonComposite (Small).jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 421
here's my graduation pic

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 400
I'm a young one :D ...I'm 18 this year and heading off to ucla in the fall. Planning to go for my PharmD in the next couple of years so I need all the help I can get!!! This forum and everyone in here is so great! ;)
This is a picture of me and my boyfriend at prom...hehe yes that's right...prom. i feel so young :p
P.S. I'm half chinese and half vietnamese... :)

Attachments

• kcandme2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 376
OMFG! You made me look like a mixture of a character from Beetlejuice (super-tiny head, large body) and a fullback in a black dress! :laugh:

Perhaps I should photoshop your picture. ;) :laugh:

South2006: That looks scary! Sorry dude, your gonna have to work on them photoshop skills :p

Here you go stalkers! I look like I'm 15. :oops:

Attachments

• weddingkim.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 588
Amber, your cute I want to go to pharmacy school now!!!

nguyenkd said:
Here you go stalkers! I look like I'm 15. :oops:

Nguyenkd, you're pretty cute. are you single? ;)

we may have our first sdn pharmd couple

Nguyenkd, where are you going to school? UH? if so, damn.

UT-Frank said:
Nguyenkd, where are you going to school? UH? if so, damn.

Yes, I'll be starting at UH in the fall. I was a few classes shy of the pre-reqs for UT so I didn't apply, but I kind of wanted to stay in Houston anyways. Austin is only about a 2 hour drive to Houston...J/K. ;)