I killed a dude with my bare hands

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andre04

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Andre04 said:

Not if you can explain during the interview why he deserved it.

Members don't see this ad :)
i mean, the real question if you've been convicted... and then if you were, but had it expunged, or you were pardonned... or maybe its a summary offense?

Andre04 said:

Such a slacker! There are probably on here who have already killed 10 guys with their bare hands. Probably even with just one hand. Nobody is going to be impressed with your one.

Law2Doc said:
Such a slacker! There are probably on here who have already killed 10 guys with their bare hands. Probably even with just one hand. Nobody is going to be impressed with your one.

I killed a grizzly bear with my bare hands and you don't see me starting a thread. That'll teach it to stop eating my camp food.

Andre04 said:

maybe u should ask your lawyer... but after consulting a lawyer, come ask us on sdn again, since we certainly have much more knowledge than your lawyer

Maybe somehow work that into your P.S. I think you might have something here: a murderer wanting to be a doctor. I thinkn Adcoms will enjoy the irony.

Andre04 said:

You were obviously not trying hard enough if you got caught!

chitowndr said:
i mean, the real question if you've been convicted... and then if you were, but had it expunged, or you were pardonned... or maybe its a summary offense?

No, I haven't even been indicted yet! Grand jury proceedings start next week. :scared:

Do you think the prosecutor will maybe move the proceedings back a little so I don't have to include anything about them on my secondaries? He went to law school, he should understand applications. :confused: I had my grandma write the prosecutor a note telling him I'm a very nice person.

Andre04 said:
No, I haven't even been indicted yet! Grand jury proceedings start next week. :scared:

Do you think the prosecutor will maybe move the proceedings back a little so I don't have to include anything about them on my secondaries? He went to law school, he should understand applications. :confused: I had my grandma write the prosecutor a note telling him I'm a very nice person.
If you had used a gun or knife you could have argued it was an accident, but it's pretty hard to accidentally kill someone with your bare hands, unless... they had a pre-existing medical condition, work that into your P.S. and... that's why I want to become a doctor, Youre Golden Andre, Golden!!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Andre04 said:

Make that "I killed a dude with my latex-protected hands in a sterile field" and you're golden.

this should actually help you get admission to what ever school you want.

Andre04 said:
I had my grandma write the prosecutor a note telling him I'm a very nice person.

Better cover all your bases and have both maternal and paternal grandmas write you a letter.

Andre04 said:

Maybe you should consider nursing school

Reactions: 1 user
Andre04 said:

Too bad you didn't say with your bare feet. I know if you stomped someone to death you could have a hell of a career as a boxing promoter (read "a career pimping out boxers".) If the med-school thing doesn't work out for you maybe you could look into this. But on a serious note your story begs for more details. Your post is like me saying I had a sexual encounter with an adcom member during my interview but as Seinfeld once said "I'm not in the mood for details." :eek: Please, do tell.

Chuck Norris once killed a man with his beard.

Use it as a motivation in your PS, i.e. you regret killing the man with your bare hands and now you want to dedicate your future to saving men with your gloved hands.

While my penchant for killing might be seen as negative among more "traitional" types, I feel it provides a good example of my passionate, driven personality, ability to follow through, and willingness to really "get my hands dirty". :laugh:

greytmedic said:
Chuck Norris once killed a man with his beard.

and he shoot down a plane with a cum shot.

was the man a SOCMOB, or was he actually one of the dudes brothers?

Andre, premedical people are nerds. :smuggrin: they have trouble killing flies, let alone people (they learn to do that in medschool, too early for them now). So the best advise talk to ur lawer.

breck said:
Too bad you didn't say with your bare feet. I know if you stomped someone to death you could have a hell of a career as a boxing promoter (read "a career pimping out boxers".) If the med-school thing doesn't work out for you maybe you could look into this. But on a serious note your story begs for more details. Your post is like me saying I had a sexual encounter with an adcom member during my interview but as Seinfeld once said "I'm not in the mood for details." :eek: Please, do tell.

I have no feet. It's an integral part of my personal statement. I have no feet. So that angle wouldn't be possible.

Details? Frat prank gone too far. It's not like we tried to kill anyone else, just this one dude that deserved it, shouldn't that be Targeted Justified homicide not homicide-homicide.

Wow "cum shot" doesn't get a post removal or sin bin? I LOVE THIS PLACE

Andre04 said:

Only if he was ahead of you on the wait list. :thumbup:

All right - so I know this is just a joke - but half way through reading this thread I had this odd thought.... what if this guy is telling us the truth? I mean, this is an anonymous forum.....
:eek:

don't listen to the others. Cold-blooded murder won't necessarily keep you out of medical school in the eyes of the ADCOM but lying about it certainly will. Come clean with it, speak about what you've learned from it and move on from there. If your numbers are good enough it may be a non-issue, but if they find out about it themselves it's grounds for removal. Good luck :luck:

You shouldn't be ashamed.

Just tell them that it's good practice for when you'll kill people with a scalpel. :D
-Dr. P.

Are you kidding me?

don't listen to the others. Cold-blooded murder won't necessarily keep you out of medical school in the eyes of the ADCOM but lying about it certainly will. Come clean with it, speak about what you've learned from it and move on from there. If your numbers are good enough it may be a non-issue, but if they find out about it themselves it's grounds for removal. Good luck :luck:

Thank you! I'm so tired of these self-righteous premeds acting like they've never made a mistake or they can judge me! I don't see why killing somebody should keep me out of med school. If anything can make a person more compassionate toward their future patients, surely killing a dude is it.

And it adds diversity to the class too I'd think.

Chuck Norris no longer kills people with his bare hands; their use as weapons is prohibited by an additional protocol to the Geneva Conventions.

Hopefully this does keep you out of Med school