You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NYU Acceptances
Started by mesh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
can any one please tell wen is he dead line for applying to NYU?? in the website its writen march 1st..am confused..i will be taking my tofel only on jan 12th.so will i be able to get in to 2007 ?? my score is 87..and GPA is 3.0..i know its a low stats..please help me out....it ll be of great help to me...please reply me...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can any one please tell wen is he dead line for applying to NYU?? in the website its writen march 1st..am confused..i will be taking my tofel only on jan 12th.so will i be able to get in to 2007 ?? my score is 87..and GPA is 3.0..i know its a low stats..please help me out....it ll be of great help to me...please reply me...
Call NYU and confirm the deadline!dont fret 👍
No the deadline is Feb 1. Please check the website.
http://www.nyu.edu/dental/academicprograms/ddsap/index.html
5th para.
http://www.nyu.edu/dental/academicprograms/ddsap/index.html
5th para.
Deadline for NYU is March 5th..... you have lots of time don't worry
Pls discard...
Got my acceptance today👍
all the best to everyone!!
all the best to everyone!!
Congratulations Reshfriends!!
When were u interviewed??
When were u interviewed??
Got my acceptance today👍
all the best to everyone!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nbde-87
ece-3.9
ibt-104
interviewd on 11th jan by dr. hittleman
guess dats it!!
ece-3.9
ibt-104
interviewd on 11th jan by dr. hittleman
guess dats it!!
congrats to all who got in nyu.......u r alll blessed!!
im still waiting for my turn... i havent recei ed any amil or any info regarding the interview yet...
anyways, good luck too u all ...u have a bright future.👍 👍 👍
im still waiting for my turn... i havent recei ed any amil or any info regarding the interview yet...
anyways, good luck too u all ...u have a bright future.👍 👍 👍
CONGRAGULATIONS my friend!!! U DID IT!! ....go ahead and fulfil ur long time dream of posting in the acceptance thread..iam very eager to see ur post there dear!! IAM SO HAPPY FOR YOU...
MY HEARTIEST CONGRAGULATIONS FOR THOSE WHO GOT ACCEPTED IN NYU!!
MY HEARTIEST CONGRAGULATIONS FOR THOSE WHO GOT ACCEPTED IN NYU!!
I got my acceptance too!!!!!!!!i was interviewed on jan 11th...
I would like to thank all my dear friends and SDN for being with me during my struggle to get into the program,,,😀
also congratulation to everybody who got in and good luck to all who are waiting👍
I would like to thank all my dear friends and SDN for being with me during my struggle to get into the program,,,😀
also congratulation to everybody who got in and good luck to all who are waiting👍
hey congrates on ur acceptance. u did it...best luck for school...
thanks a lot for ur wishes,,,i actually cant belive my struggle is over,,feeling very relieved,,🙂
Congratulations to all those who have been accepted 🙂
Ct
Ct
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey congrates on ur acceptance. u did it...best luck for school...
congrats to ll you guys , you made it
congrates everybody who got in,🙂
I am also invited for interview and I have scheduled it tomorrow...
25th jan....I am little worried about it...🙁 .because this the only interview I got...can you guys tell me how was your interview?????
All the best mesh...and all of them who are waiting.....👍
I am also invited for interview and I have scheduled it tomorrow...
25th jan....I am little worried about it...🙁 .because this the only interview I got...can you guys tell me how was your interview?????
All the best mesh...and all of them who are waiting.....👍

congrates everybody who got in,🙂![]()
I am also invited for interview and I have scheduled it tomorrow...
25th jan....I am little worried about it...🙁 .because this the only interview I got...can you guys tell me how was your interview?????
All the best mesh...and all of them who are waiting.....👍![]()
Congrats to all those who got in.I am still waiting for an interview call.All the best for your interview tommorrow.
Hai dent_phl,
I also have my interview tomorrow. see u tomorrow! ALL THE BEST to u. hope we all get in.
I also have my interview tomorrow. see u tomorrow! ALL THE BEST to u. hope we all get in.
congrates everybody who got in,🙂![]()
I am also invited for interview and I have scheduled it tomorrow...
25th jan....I am little worried about it...🙁 .because this the only interview I got...can you guys tell me how was your interview?????
All the best mesh...and all of them who are waiting.....👍![]()
Count me in too. Got my acceptance today. Good Luck to all who are waiting for the acceptance letter.
Little information about NYU. I found out that they review 2-3 letters everyday and after completing the admission process they mail the letters. So whoever is waiting for the acceptance letter,don't be hopeless, you will get yours soon. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Little information about NYU. I found out that they review 2-3 letters everyday and after completing the admission process they mail the letters. So whoever is waiting for the acceptance letter,don't be hopeless, you will get yours soon. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
add me to the list of accepted.
congrats to all those who got accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting
congrats to all those who got accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting
hey congrats for getting in nyu....wow...i applied 2nd week of jan and haven't heard ANYTHING from them...may be my score is low so they have rejected...anyways i m very happy for u and all those who got in nyu....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST REGARDS
PINK TOOTH😛 😛
BEST REGARDS
PINK TOOTH😛 😛
Hi Friends!!
I made it too to NYU. Congratulations to all those accepted and my best wishes to those who are still waiting..ur wait will be over very soon
Thanks always SDN
Hi Pink tooth , Have you got the rejection letter or not heared anything yet ? B'coz I also have 85 in NBDE 1 , GPA 3.73 and some Public Health and Related experience in USA. My application was complete in 2nd week of January at NYUCD. I am really worried. Please do reply me. Hope to hear you soon. bye. Take care.
add me to the list of accepted.
congrats to all those who got accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting
Hi Dental Docca,dr priya
congrats to both of you.your hard work has been rewarded.I applied in the month of jan. I am still waiting for an interview call. Hope it will come soon.
Hi Dental Docca,dr priya
congrats to both of you.your hard work has been rewarded.I applied in the month of jan. I am still waiting for an interview call. Hope it will come soon.
Today 01:38 AM
what r ur stats as i am also waiting for an interview and do u have any other interviews
congrats to both of you.your hard work has been rewarded.I applied in the month of jan. I am still waiting for an interview call. Hope it will come soon.
Today 01:38 AM
what r ur stats as i am also waiting for an interview and do u have any other interviews
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey mintoo...no i m just assuming that i might have been rejected as i haven't heard from them n besides my score is less.....wish u good luck!
best regards
pink tooth
best regards
pink tooth
Hi Pink tooth , Have you got the rejection letter or not heared anything yet ? B'coz I also have 85 in NBDE 1 , GPA 3.73 and some Public Health and Related experience in USA. My application was complete in 2nd week of January at NYUCD. I am really worried. Please do reply me. Hope to hear you soon. bye. Take care.
hi bettymathew,
what r ur stats ? I am also waiting for an interview and do u have any other interviews?
Hi molar19,
My stats :
NBDE 1:85%,Gpa:3.15,Toefl:253.written part 2 recently.No interviews yet.
Hi,
Make this thread ,The most happening thread.........
Cheers
Make this thread ,The most happening thread.........
Cheers