POLL: This year's DAT scores!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wantVCUdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's just amazing to see how high people are scoring on SDN, and i am starting another poll like we had before, it's anonymous please participate.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't read too much into it. A lot of people really like puffing their chests on these forums and it really discouraged me while studying. Keep your head up and be confident. SDN is a very poor sample. I would assume national averages would only deviate slightly from last years class if at all. You're just only able to read breakdowns of those who run home to their computer and quick post their results. There are just as many people who end up on the opposite end of the spectrum and don't share theirs.

Wait, so you're telling me 95th percentile isn't the average? Now that's just preposterous.

Don't read too much into it. A lot of people really like puffing their chests on these forums and it really discouraged me while studying. Keep your head up and be confident. SDN is a very poor sample. I would assume national averages would only deviate slightly from last years class if at all. You're just only able to read breakdowns of those who run home to their computer and quick post their results. There are just as many people who end up on the opposite end of the spectrum and don't share theirs.

Why does seeing high scores discourage you? If anything, it should motivate you! for me, when i saw everyone getting 21+, I want to get 21+! so i studied harder...

Why does seeing high scores discourage you? If anything, it should motivate you! for me, when i saw everyone getting 21+, I want to get 21+! so i studied harder...
Well my first practice tests that I took the week before my exam were far from what I ended up with and seeing all the high numbers on here kind of left me with a doomed feeling.

This is a terrible thread to read/look at if you are studying for OR about to take the DAT.

For you guys that are studying, just prepare the best you can with the materials that others have been successful with. A 19 or 20 AA is still great, especially with a solid GPA. Many GREAT schools have the 19-20 AA range.

wow.. more than 50% ppl got >20

I feel sick now :(.... What will I get?? i don't think i'll ever get admission in any dental school..

Do we have a dummy dental school in the states?