Air Force 3yr HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jm76280

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if you were selected for the 3 yr HPSP (fiscal year 2012)? The release date was supposed to be today and I was wondering if anyone got a call.

Members don't see this ad.

Well at least I'm not the only one, hopefully we'll both hear something tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone wondering, still no word. Recruiter says that the board hasn't loaded the results yet. If anyone has heard or is waiting to hear post here.

I just got word today, I was selected. Congratulations to all others selected. If you haven't heard yet don't give up hope.

I know this is a dental forum, but does anyone know if the results are out for all boards? Like clin psych?

Just found out today that I got it! The Utah recruiter is on vacation until Tuesday. You have to call the office to find out before then.

Is the AirForce offering the $20,000 signing bonus this year?
Thanks

I know that there may not be an exact answer for this but it's worth asking. Has anyone heard if there are any 3 yrs remaining for the 2nd Rd?