yungduma

2+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2017
My test is this Monday. With the limited time I have left, would you guys suggest purchasing OAT Achiever to stimulate more test-like environment or should I continue studying from the OAT destroyer (2nd time over)/Chad's/Kaplan. I did take 2 of the Kaplan tests that came with the book and my scores are:

Kaplan1/Kaplan2

Bio: 310/370
Chem: 350/350
Ochem: 340/350
Physics: 290/300
Reading: 330/320
QR: 320/370
TS: 320/350
AA: 320/340

Please advise!

Jeffspnz

2+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2017
Your scores look very promising and are similar to the scores I had for my Kaplan tests and I did really well on the actua test, 390AA/400TS. Whatever you're doing is working and I suggest working on the main concepts then down the finer details. Best of luck to you.

yungduma

2+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hey thanks for replying guys. I think I'll heed your advices and continue with destroyer and review of things. Side note: What did you guys use to understand physics more on a conceptual level? I can solve every problem but the worded questions asking about facts sometimes trick me up. Tips?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.